over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Letro is some amazing stuff

Ironically the dry effect is also what makes it good choice precontest to dry out physique / when using aas . Sucks , I've always used something throughout each and every cycle . Many years ago even my first few cycles I used low dose tamoxifen . No where near as strong as all the estrogen control available today but I still use during cycle as while it is weak and only partial it is site specific - having done well over 20 cycles in my life I always keep some on hand Never cycle without and no gyno had ever creeped up on my body . Letro , adex etc always keep a supply on hand . I got a thing about always using human grade SERMS and AIs - nothing can detract from a polished muscular body more than gyno. Take care of it now before it gets really bad . However be aware it can mess with libido . Preventive maintenance insurance always

LICSW/MSW/cscs/ USArmyVet

I agree 100%, other than the use for gyno it is known to really help with water retention right before a show. As it is the strongest AI, i guess it is also the best at helping with water retention.

Nothing wrong with using Tamoxifen Ketsugo, use what works for you. I used it for years until i switched to A Dex because A Dex is what i can get a script for. Still use Tamox in PCT though. We are old school, when i started it was really just Tamox and Clomid. A Dex was available but not may people used it.

I also only trust Pharma AI's and Serms. You never know what can happen and once you need it, you need it to be real !!! I always keep a little extra A Dex and i have like 10 Letro left from 2 years ago before my gyno surgery. Hope i never need it, but if i do its pharma and it will work.

I was a big fan if this pre comp. Still I had n accident n struggled to stem bleeding. Turns out a major side of letro is blood thinning.

Be careful guys

How would you suggest using letro after gyno has already set in.

my friend is a steroid poster child and did test with deca with no AI and no antr- prolt, and no pct and he has some seroius gyno

he doesn't wwwant to cycle anymore but he got tits bigger than my girls.

then agin he is a heavy set kid as is, but his stupisty didnt help? any suggestions as to what he should do. should i get him some pharm grade letro and how should he take it ?

Letro is the only ai I ever use. Real cheap and run at a very low dose there are no sides with extended use for me. That said I seem immune to itchy nipples and test bloat these days. I'm guessing because I stay leaner

I agree 100%, other than the use for gyno it is known to really help with water retention right before a show. As it is the strongest AI, i guess it is also the best at helping with water retention.

Nothing wrong with using Tamoxifen Ketsugo, use what works for you. I used it for years until i switched to A Dex because A Dex is what i can get a script for. Still use Tamox in PCT though. We are old school, when i started it was really just Tamox and Clomid. A Dex was available but not may people used it.

I also only trust Pharma AI's and Serms. You never know what can happen and once you need it, you need it to be real !!! I always keep a little extra A Dex and i have like 10 Letro left from 2 years ago before my gyno surgery. Hope i never need it, but if i do its pharma and it will work.

Ha ha you and me both - I too use adex - how in the world you get a script ? I have same pcp for 20 years , despite great rapport and he monitors my labs as he knows fully that I use aas , but he is against prescription for test or related , yet he asks me to train and advise his adult son on BB and aas cycles lol

How would you suggest using letro after gyno has already set in.

my friend is a steroid poster child and did test with deca with no AI and no antr- prolt, and no pct and he has some seroius gyno

he doesn't wwwant to cycle anymore but he got tits bigger than my girls.

then agin he is a heavy set kid as is, but his stupisty didnt help? any suggestions as to what he should do. should i get him some pharm grade letro and how should he take it ?

If he is overweight and has had it for a while it will be tough. Get him pharma grade letro or dont even bother doing it, and get prami or caber also since he did deca it could be prolactin related. Have him squeeze if something comes out its prolactin. Either way i would run both letro and prami or caber.

Run the Letro at 1.25 mg everyday and the prami at a small dose. See if it starts shrinking. If it does he can even jump up to 2.5mg letro to try and really get it shrunk as much as possible.

Once its as small as it is going to get, and he will notice when it stops shrinking then he needs to taper down off the letro. Down to like 1.25 mg twice a week from 1.25 mg or 2.5mg per day.... then switch over to Aromasin to avoid the estrogen rebound. Stay on the aromasin for like 8 weeks and then he can stop that as there is no rebound.

Letro is the only ai I ever use. Real cheap and run at a very low dose there are no sides with extended use for me. That said I seem immune to itchy nipples and test bloat these days. I'm guessing because I stay leaner

Yeah everyone is different, im not surprised you can run it at a low dose with no sides. Most people would at least lose libido, but with drugs there is always an exception and people who react differently.

You definitely are helping yourself by staying lean, you wont get itchy nipples or bloat because of the letro even at a small dose. However you are much less likely to produce estrogen when you are lean... the more adipose tissue the more estrogen, so staying lean helps.

Ha ha you and me both - I too use adex - how in the world you get a script ? I have same pcp for 20 years , despite great rapport and he monitors my labs as he knows fully that I use aas , but he is against prescription for test or related , yet he asks me to train and advise his adult son on BB and aas cycles lol

My Dr is like a weightloss and Anti aging Dr. He puts me on test for like 3 months and gives me A Dex with it. He said this year i might not be able to get it bc im only 33 and they are starting to crack down on that stuff. Said he can only give me the once a month shot going forward which i dont even want.

LETRO

I actually used Letro along with my TRT dose as my AI. I know that it is not recommended. But for the price Letro just could not be beat. I used half a tab (1.25 mgs) on Monday and Thursday and I never had any issues. Estradiol was controlled and libido stayed high. Of course I was talking a small dose (5 mgs) of Tadalafil on a regular basis (about 4 or 5 days a week) just to be on the safe side. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

I've ran it previously at 2.5mg a day and it completely got rid of my gyno! I didn't feel a drop in libido and I wasn't on anything else at the time! I used nolva for a month or so when I tapered off!

I actually used Letro along with my TRT dose as my AI. I know that it is not recommended. But for the price Letro just could not be beat. I used half a tab (1.25 mgs) on Monday and Thursday and I never had any issues. Estradiol was controlled and libido stayed high. Of course I was talking a small dose (5 mgs) of Tadalafil on a regular basis (about 4 or 5 days a week) just to be on the safe side. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Yeah sammy said he does the same thing. Its definitely effective at keeping estro at bay, so if you can take a small dose and not kill your libido then it is a good AI and you may as well use it. No reason to mess with a good thing....

I've ran it previously at 2.5mg a day and it completely got rid of my gyno! I didn't feel a drop in libido and I wasn't on anything else at the time! I used nolva for a month or so when I tapered off!

When i cured my gyno with letro i needed to run it at 2.5mg per day, but it did kill my libido. Just another example of how things effect people differently....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131