over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Letro on cycle to reverse gyno

tpd01883

Registered
Is letrozole more effective at fighting gyno while you are on cycle? My experience has been that while on cycle, androgen stimulation is high, and you are less sensitive to estrogen and have a better chance of reversing the gyno.

Assuming the dosages are fairly low, and no progesterones(nandrolone), or intrinsically estrogenic drugs are being used(anadrol), would letro be more effective on cycle than off?

Is letrozole more effective at fighting gyno while you are on cycle? My experience has been that while on cycle, androgen stimulation is high, and you are less sensitive to estrogen and have a better chance of reversing the gyno.

Assuming the dosages are fairly low, and no progesterones(nandrolone), or intrinsically estrogenic drugs are being used(anadrol), would letro be more effective on cycle than off?

Reverse gyno?

Here is a recomendation from a sports medicine doctor who does a Q and A over on Rxmuscle:

"Next would be gynecomastia, or the development of breast tissue in males. This is due to an excess of estrogen being present in the body, due to a process known as "aromatization", whereby androgens like testosterone are converted to estrogen. This excess estrogen then finds its way to receptors in breast tissue and stimulates them to start enlarging. Most experience itchiness of the nipples, followed by pain, followed by a small "lump". The most common ways to treat gynecomastia or "bitch tits" is to use a estrogen receptor antagonist such as Nolvadex or an aromatase inhibitoir such as Arimidex, Aromasin, or letrozole (Femara). All of these compounds can be used with some degree of success; although I've had the best results when using Letrozole. I recommend 2.5mg daily for 3 days, then 1.25mg daily for 3 days, then 1.25mg every other day for 2 weeks. I have had decent success by injecting triamcinolone (a local-acting corticosteroid) into the "lump" if no resolution is seen using any of the meds listed above. This is somewhat painful but it sure beats surgery. It should be said that surgery is the only definitive treatment. Once the entire gland is excised (if done correctly), it should never recur again."

Any more input? I'm specifically asking about trying to reverse on cycle, like on 300-500mg test/week vs off cycle using letrozole. I've had more luck reversing while on cycle, almost no luck off.

it should work well but it is very potent and will wipe out your estro to a negative point. Remember you need some estro for immune function etc. It will kill your sex drive and you will feel like shit. I did a post a while ago about my experience and what I did. It should be around in the archives somewhere. I don't remember exactly what I did but it worked. I know I was drinking lots of green tea, taking multi-vit -basically did everything I could to support my immune system so I would not get sick. It works for some people but not others. good luck

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131