over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

letro

buck1973

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
I dont see much writing about Letro but what is a good starting point or equevilent. Exemestane dont do shit for me at any dose anastrolzole is better but I am currently @ 1 mg p/d e2 still on the high side. so gona give Letro a try just need to know were to start. Current cycle 80 mg. Test P p/d 40 mg. Tren A p/d 40 mg. NPP p/d

I dont see much writing about Letro but what is a good starting point or equevilent. Exemestane dont do shit for me at any dose anastrolzole is better but I am currently @ 1 mg p/d e2 still on the high side. so gona give Letro a try just need to know were to start. Current cycle 80 mg. Test P p/d 40 mg. Tren A p/d 40 mg. NPP p/d

All the 3rd generation AIs are pretty much the same, there is not a big difference from one person to the next, as the studies show. On a lot of test there is no way to get into the normal range, nor would you want to have it there.

All the 3rd generation AIs are pretty much the same, there is not a big difference from one person to the next, as the studies show. On a lot of test there is no way to get into the normal range, nor would you want to have it there.

In your opinion, what is an acceptable range for estrogen when you are on "a lot" of test? Also, can you qualify "a lot of test"?

Thanks.

When I blast I use 1.25mg letro eod. It works the best for me. Keeps my estro around 25-30. Extreme half life is to short for me. Adex is good as well. All three are very similar main difference is half life

I have read conflicting articles on this. some say you cant get it range so why try.
So why would you not want it there?????

And was just asked what is alot of test?????>1 gram?

On the cycle listed above I can get e-2 down to 150 with ana. 1mg. p/d and have been 400-800 at times with nothing.
Should I be satisfied with that?????

My estradiol was 27 on 1.25mg letro ed. I think I was on 1g test a week. So it is possible to be in the normal range. For the record i have neve been in the normal range on arimidex or aromasin.

My estradiol was 27 on 1.25mg letro ed. I think I was on 1g test a week. So it is possible to be in the normal range. For the record i have neve been in the normal range on arimidex or aromasin.

Thank You thats what Iam going to try and thats what I wanted to hear

In your opinion, what is an acceptable range for estrogen when you are on "a lot" of test? Also, can you qualify "a lot of test"?

Thanks.

500mg test with no AI is around 100 E2, with a full dose of 3rd gen AI, it is about 50. On 1g test, with no AI is about 200, with a full daily dose, it's about 100. Acceptable level of E2 is relative to how easily you get sides, but I would always use at least a tinny AI dose if you are on "a lot" of test (a lot is subjective, personally I consider that .5-1g).

When I blast I use 1.25mg letro eod. It works the best for me. Keeps my estro around 25-30. Extreme half life is to short for me. Adex is good as well. All three are very similar main difference is half life

Any chance we can get a pic of your bloodwork with exacvtly how much test you were on? The only way you could have your E2 that low on a decent amount of test is it had to be very underdosed.

I have read conflicting articles on this. some say you cant get it range so why try.
So why would you not want it there?????

And was just asked what is alot of test?????>1 gram?

On the cycle listed above I can get e-2 down to 150 with ana. 1mg. p/d and have been 400-800 at times with nothing.
Should I be satisfied with that?????

400+ would take 2g+ test with no AI, otherwise I would suspect something else you are taking is messing with the test, this is especially possible if ELISA methodology is used. E2 and testosterone compete with each other, so a lot of test with very little E2 (even if it's in normal range) would cause lots of low estrogen sides. BESIDES this fact, you CANNOT get it into normal range, no matter what you do, because you can only lower E2 by 50-60% with an AI (in males, completely different in postmenopausal females).

Not possible, your test was way, way, underdosed.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/beginners-forum/65807-estradiol-1g-test.html

500mg test with no AI is around 100 E2, with a full dose of 3rd gen AI, it is about 50. On 1g test, with no AI is about 200, with a full daily dose, it's about 100. Acceptable level of E2 is relative to how easily you get sides, but I would always use at least a tinny AI dose if you are on "a lot" of test (a lot is subjective, personally I consider that .5-1g).

Any chance we can get a pic of your bloodwork with exacvtly how much test you were on? The only way you could have your E2 that low on a decent amount of test is it had to be very underdosed.

400+ would take 2g+ test with no AI, otherwise I would suspect something else you are taking is messing with the test, this is especially possible if ELISA methodology is used. E2 and testosterone compete with each other, so a lot of test with very little E2 (even if it's in normal range) would cause lots of low estrogen sides. BESIDES this fact, you CANNOT get it into normal range, no matter what you do, because you can only lower E2 by 50-60% with an AI (in males, completely different in postmenopausal females).

Not possible, your test was way, way, underdosed.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/beginners-forum/65807-estradiol-1g-test.html

So than as a rule what should be the max.dosege one should take of an AI?
It wouldnt make sense to keep throwing in more to try and control e2 if there is a point of diminishing returns.

Letros a bit ott unless your very sensitive to estrogen and as you say you seem to get nothing from adex or aromasin.

Letros abit like squeezing a spot with a sledge hammer, sort of a last resort imo over the other two.

Plus letro has a negative effect on cholesterol as dos arimidex raising the bad and lowering the good, aromasin has no effect on cholesterol so is my personal 1st choice.

You must be on some big aas doses if 1mg adex ed has little effect, for me 1mg adex eod with 1750mg sust was over kill, estrogen dropped far to low and killed my libido. Its down to the individual how you react to it tho.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520using Tapatalk

Letros a bit ott unless your very sensitive to estrogen and as you say you seem to get nothing from adex or aromasin.

Letros abit like squeezing a spot with a sledge hammer, sort of a last resort imo over the other two.

Plus letro has a negative effect on cholesterol as dos arimidex raising the bad and lowering the good, aromasin has no effect on cholesterol so is my personal 1st choice.

You must be on some big aas doses if 1mg adex ed has little effect, for me 1mg adex eod with 1750mg sust was over kill, estrogen dropped far to low and killed my libido. Its down to the individual how you react to it tho.

Show me bloods where aromasin has no effect on cholesterol! That is purely here say. Once you add testosterone to the body and or take estrogen away, your bodies cholesterol WILL get thrown out of whack. It's the natural body chemistry and you are throwing that out of alignment

So than as a rule what should be the max.dosege one should take of an AI?
It wouldnt make sense to keep throwing in more to try and control e2 if there is a point of diminishing returns.

Trial and error, bloodwork, and your predisposition to sides from E2 are what decide this, the only rule of thumb is, use the minimum amount necessary.

Show me bloods where aromasin has no effect on cholesterol! That is purely here say. Once you add testosterone to the body and or take estrogen away, your bodies cholesterol WILL get thrown out of whack. It's the natural body chemistry and you are throwing that out of alignment

Exactly.

I don't have bloods, its a study that was carried out on female cancer patients at there thereputic dose not on male steroid users.

Last edited:
Exactly, stone if there was one we all would be taking it lol... Unfortunately there is not

Trial and error, bloodwork, and your predisposition to sides from E2 are what decide this, the only rule of thumb is, use the minimum amount necessary.

Exactly.

Never had any sides from e2 and it has been as high as 800+
well i shouldnt say no sides my ankles will swell at that number but never gyno or close to it
so I am now on 1.25 letro e/d in place of 1 mg. anastrolzole e/d and will do that amount everyday and see were blood work is friday

Last edited:

Well, I am not going to argue with you, but I will just say that my results were different than yours. I was taking test from a US compound pharmacy from Florida, I was on 1g a week, I was taking 1.25g letro every day from Chemone research. Result was Estradiol 24.5pg/ml reference 7.6-42.6. Those were the facts assume whatever you like.

t6oz88.jpg

Here is a test result while on 200mg GAULS test e every other day and 25mg MP aromasin:

Notice the test result is sensitive estradiol...

33e1nx2.jpg

All the other tests I have done have been on my trt dose of 200mg a week and .5mg eod of arimidex was too much put estrogen off the low end

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws