over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Letrozole as AI when using High-Test?

Sevn

Registered
I've always sticked to 600-750MG's of test during my blasts and managed to control estrogen by either using Aromasin at 12.5MG eod or 1MG adex EOD.

Recently I've added HGH to my stack and I'm planning on running it year-round as long as I can afford pretty much and therefore I want to venture into higher test dosages, my original plan was to use 1.5G test and work my way up to 2G's alongside 10iu's of GH ED.

These past few weeks I've upped the dose to 1G and I already have an incredible hard time managing estrogen to the point that I'm dosing 1G adex ED and estro is still creeping up or using 25MG asin and my estrogen dropping really low going back to 12.5MG ED and it's start creeping up again just hard to manage and I don't really wanna bother with either megadosing Adex or relying on Asin and have my estrogen fluctuate all the time.

Knowing I want to go up to 1.5G-2G, it's impossible to do so with Asin or Adex for me personally so I've researched a bit and I either have 2 options.

Stick with Asin or Adex and add Masteron to my stack, what dosage would be sufficient? My preference would be Mast-E.

Or

Using Letro as my AI.

What would you guys suggest to try first? And what are you guys doing yourself that are on high-test dosages.

Last edited:
I use 12.5 aromasin everyday on 850mg test. That keeps my levels good. Also running npp at 600mg and use .25 prami. In your case maybe adding mast e would help. I would say start at 400mg and maybe work up to 600mg. I'd get blood work after a bit at 400 and see where you are at.

Curious how your able to gauge your estrogen levels ? Are you doing blood work or going based on feeling or looks? are you using pharm grade ai?

Letro or nolvadex would be your last line of defense of the anastroz and exem aren't strong enough. Masteron will not deactivate the aromatase enzyme

Last edited:
I use 12.5 aromasin everyday on 850mg test. That keeps my levels good. Also running npp at 600mg and use .25 prami. In your case maybe adding mast e would help. I would say start at 400mg and maybe work up to 600mg. I'd get blood work after a bit at 400 and see where you are at.

Sounds like a good plan, I've got some Mast-P on the way. I'm pinning all my injects EOD anyway and since I can inject prop EOD aswell I'll be able to tell fast whether Mast is effective or not.

Curious how your able to gauge your estrogen levels ? Are you doing blood work or going based on feeling or looks? are you using pharm grade ai?

Letro or nolvadex would be your last line of defense of the anastroz and exem aren't strong enough. Masteron will not deactivate the aromatase enzyme

Both AI's are Pharma, I gauge my estro by how I feel and look. Some typicals high estro signs for me personally are slightly smaller testicles, increase in libido and etc. but the tell-tale signs for me are really oily skin which I never have and my cheeks blow straight up with water those are my two tell tale signs knowing my estro is too high.

I really like LETROZOLE. For me its my AI of choice. Some think its too strong,,but I typically use minimal amounts and have never had a problem with it.

What should I/could I start at dosage wise?

And what do you dose yourself for which specific test dosages?

Also last question, sorry for all these questions I've read alot about Letro absolutely killing your libido/dick and even for after weeks coming off the letro.

Has this something to do with Letrozole itself as possible really killing your dink or has it solely to do with crashing your estrogen to absolutely nothing.

Because I've crashed my Estro before with Aromasin and I had issues down under but didn't ever take longer then 3 days to get my estro back up and down under was working again.

Personally I'd never use that much testosterone. But I'd recommend you at least try 25mg aromasin and get bloodwork done. You should also add raloxifene in my opinion. That should be enough. Even if you use letrozole you should still do bloodwork.

I'm gonna give it a try myself. Bloating on 2.5g test and unable to handle with 25-50 aromasin

Im on 1g test and need half a tab of letro ED or my nipples start hurting

I can get away with 0.2mg Letro on 500mg test. When I blast higher I just raise it slightly - 0.3mg and I have no issues on 1g

Letro is my go-to AI. Very cost effective for high test dosages and for those who are estrogen sensitive like myself.

1.25 mg EOD (.5 ml) keeps everything running smoothly on blasts, and I'll back it down to .5 mg EOD for cruising.

Not the best on lipids but what are ya gonna do :rolleyes:

In all cases, dosing must be individually judged based on observed side effects, and preferably based on blood testing as well. But as a general guideline, I recommend about 0.36 mg/day as a base amount for an anabolic steroid cycle with a modest amount of aromatizable steroids, such as 200-300 mg/week testosterone. At a higher dose such as 750 mg/week, this amount will usually be doubled. Generally no more than 1 mg/day should be taken unless blood testing shows abnormally high estradiol even at that level, but that’s rarely the case.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear