advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Letrozole contains lactose and causing FACE BLOAT?

zolo

Banned
I've been taking 2.5 MG of letrozole(pharma grade) for 2 months+ and I do on average 2-3 hours of cardio a day because I'm currently cutting,drink 2 gallons+ of water a day, eat under 150 carbs daily, and doing 200mg tren ace(I know its real) ed/250mg test ew but I've been I most days I have a puffy face.

I'm lactose intolerant(If I drink 2-4+ cups of milk I start to have gas and diarrhea symptoms)

Since I've been taking letrozole for over 2 months and it contains lactose monohydrate could this be causing face bloat/puffy face?

I've also read the ingredient of lactose is so minuscule in a single letrozole pill and lactose cannot build up as I've read.

I also took 10mg of letrozole yesterday and woke up with a bloated face today after I drank 2 and half gallons of water, did 2 hours of cardio, ate under 150 grams of carbs, and ate under 2000 calories.

Is this possible?:confused:

Last edited:
Bro, seriously.... Stop obsessing over this. You've posted 2 threads with multiple replies and suggestions.

Crashing your E2 is just as bad as having too much, people have suggested multiple ways for you to adjust things..

I saw the original thread and I'm not trying to offend you but you have bodyfat and loose skin, not just water retention.

Worry about water retention when you're leaner, if you're 8% bodyfat and holding subq water you'll still look lean.. You my friend need to relax, adjust things and keep losing bodyfat.

The microscopic amount of lactose in a pill isn't going to make you hold 10 lbs of water in your face..

Bro, seriously.... Stop obsessing over this. You've posted 2 threads with multiple replies and suggestions.

Crashing your E2 is just as bad as having too much, people have suggested multiple ways for you to adjust things..

I saw the original thread and I'm not trying to offend you but you have bodyfat and loose skin, not just water retention.

Worry about water retention when you're leaner, if you're 8% bodyfat and holding subq water you'll still look lean.. You my friend need to relax, adjust things and keep losing bodyfat.

The microscopic amount of lactose in a pill isn't going to make you hold 10 lbs of water in your face..
Very true but my face is bloating up and can't pin point it. thanks for that post! I'm thinking it might since I've been taking it so long....but maybe I'm totally wrong that's why I'm asking pros like u!

Last edited:
I appreciate the compliment but I'm no pro! Lol There's a lot of guys on here a lot smarter than me..

I see Stewie on the thread and I'm sure he has a lot more info than I do...

What I would do if I were you is come off everything and let your body balance out then start again with the hormones with LITTLE anti e and of course clean diet and cardio/training.

Very true but my face is bloating up and can't pin point it. thanks for that post! I'm thinking it might since I've been taking it so long....but maybe I'm totally wrong that's why I'm asking pros like u!

Why in the world would you take 10mg of
letrozole? Hopefully no body suggested this and this is plain ignorance on your behalf.

Sorry if that offends you, truth be told, that's stupid to take that much!

Enough of the tongue lashing. You very much can have an anaphylaxis reaction from letrozole. Facial swelling being a very rare side effect. As is thromboembolism. It's a medicine, not candy!

Side Effects of Femara (Letrozole) Drug Center - RxList

A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, get medical help right away if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat/neck), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.

Last edited:
Get off everything, get on a basic trt dose and reassess. (Or natty) Seriously, you are wasting your own time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
As per the previous threads he opened.... The dude is a troll.

:delete:

Get off everything, get on a basic trt dose and reassess. (Or natty) Seriously, you are wasting your own time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^ This ^^^ Just leave everything alone. This isn't for you until you do a lot more research.

As per the previous threads he opened.... The dude is a troll.

:delete:

I'm not a troll, weird stuff is happening and I'm trying to seek help from pro's like you who been in the game for years.

I did 2 hours of cardio yesterday after doing 2-3 hours consistently for the last few months daily, took 10mg of letro after taking like 5mg for the last week and half, chugged 2 and half gallons of water, ate under 2000 calories and 150 carbs, and wake up with a bloated face? I'm wondering what the hell is going on because it doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
I don't care what it is, if you are getting bad reactions from anything that you put in your body, you stop taking it....you do not need a pros advice for this. You need to read up on what you are using before you put it into your body because 10mg of letrozole is WAY over what most users take, like way over. It doesn't have lactose in it either.

I'm not a troll, weird stuff is happening and I'm trying to seek help from pro's like you who been in the game for years.

I did 2 hours of cardio yesterday after doing 2-3 hours consistently for the last few months daily, took 10mg of letro after taking like 5mg for the last week and half, ate under 2000 calories and 150 carbs, and wake up with a bloated face? I'm wondering what the hell is going on because it doesn't make sense.

You are the pro not me, as you said you used to run 4500 mgs test e, 200-400 tren a a day and 500mgs of anadrol.

IF (like I said in the other thread) this is true you need to get off EVERYTHING. And if your doses are real :rolleyes: you should know what to do.

Lactose in the letro causing lactose intolerance symptoms :banghead::banghead:

**broken link removed**

I don’t know the details of Letrozole or why you would even take it over another AI but I do know this series of threads with the OP cut and pasting the same 3 or 4 sentences over and over and over again in every post, in three different threads like it’s to a different audience and bros keep responding is just nuts.

Maybe It’s like a car accident where you can’t just look away. I cannot not respond (I know double negative, it’s intended) so here I go responding! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

If I were you, I'd stop taking everything. Get some bloodwork done and consult an Endocrinologist. Between this and the other threads you have created, you're either trolling or have no clue WTF you are doing. Hopefully, you haven't screwed yourself up so much that you will never recover...

Good luck...

Your problem is not water/estrogen but fat. You just need to get leaner in order to get the "lean face".

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws