over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

letrozole help please??!!

big guns

Newbies
guys I started a cycle today dbol, test prop and eq Iam using letrozole from ag guys 2.5mg per ml how much should I use aday or eod never used letro before and have many conflicting opions thanks for the help!!!!

Honostly, I would not even use it on that cycle.
Letro can reduce estrogen to undectecable levels which is not necessarily a good thing. Some estrogen is needed for optimum growth. Why not have nolva on hand if needed or use arimdex throughout?

If you decide to give letro a go, a dose of 1.25mg. eod will be all right and won't ruin you sex drive.

The rule of thumb is:

Don't use any anti-e unless you need to. No gyno, no letro.
If you use letro (and I do) start with the very smallest amount that does the job. Start with .25 EOD and work your way up until gyno is not evident. I have settled on .75 EOD for me and that is only when I used test or dbol. You WILL NOT NEED 2.5, trust me.

Nolvadex has never worked well for me so I only use it for PCT now but for many it works well and should be your first choice.

Fears said:
If you use letro (and I do) start with the very smallest amount that does the job. Start with .25 EOD and work your way up until gyno is not evident. I have settled on .75 EOD for me and that is only when I used test or dbol. You WILL NOT NEED 2.5, trust me.
This may have worked for you but it sounds like russian roulette to me. Letrozole is an AI and if you get "signs" of gyno, how do you know how much estro has gotten converted? You either need to stop supplementing with test derivatives or try a strong SERM like nolva.

An AI prohibits test from converting to estrogen. A SERM blocks the receptor site from estrogen. Both are different mechanisms. If your nipple(s) are feeling itchy/tingly, taking more AI to prevent the conversion to test does nothing for the estrogen that's already in your system.

I do agree that you shouldn't use either an AI or SERM unless you need to. The "trick" is figuring out the dosage that works for YOU.

xcelbeyond said:
This may have worked for you but it sounds like russian roulette to me. Letrozole is an AI and if you get "signs" of gyno, how do you know how much estro has gotten converted? You either need to stop supplementing with test derivatives or try a strong SERM like nolva.

An AI prohibits test from converting to estrogen. A SERM blocks the receptor site from estrogen. Both are different mechanisms. If your nipple(s) are feeling itchy/tingly, taking more AI to prevent the conversion to test does nothing for the estrogen that's already in your system.

I do agree that you shouldn't use either an AI or SERM unless you need to. The "trick" is figuring out the dosage that works for YOU.

I hear what you're saying xcel and I tried to get rid of gyno using Nolva several times but for whatever reason nolva doesn't work for me. I used up to 60mg ED for about a week and nothing or minimal difference. I know the nolva was legit. From a well known research chem sponsor as well as even script stuff one time. I switched to letro and within 3-4 days gyno was reversed. Of course I was doing 2.5mg ED back then. I then had to figure out what minimum I could get away with through trial. I know that may not be conventional but it worked for me.

I hear what you're saying xcel and I tried to get rid of gyno using Nolva several times but for whatever reason nolva doesn't work for me.

Where you using deca or tren...was it progesterone related?

JAG said:
Where you using deca or tren...was it progesterone related?

No, the only 2 I get gyno from are test and dbol. I don't have any problems with tren, abombs, deca, etc. Definitely estrogen related.

Nolva helps slightly but I have to use large doses and still leaves the nips a little puffy. Letrozole works well for me at small doses.

I will do cycles occasionally with no test, such as deca and anadrol and I use no AI with no problems. I guess on the bright side I can do those cycles and still get wood. Guess we're all different.

I don't do tren much anymore as this old body can't take it. Sends my blood pressure through the roof and the only way I can sleep is with ambien. Although I've been thinking it is about time again.............:)

xcelbeyond said:

Yes, I agree 100% with this theory. I do hoever have a problem of gyno every cycle. It got to the point where even off gear I still had small lumps in both. Static from Alinboard mentioned Femara and how he heard of it actually taking people's gyno away. I tried some of Alin's 2.5mg ED and sure enough in 3 weeks it was the smallest it was in 10 years, almost nonexistent.

Femara dosage help!!

Femara comes in 2.5mg tabs. I see several members recommending .25mg, .50mg, 1.0mg, etc., ED. Are they splitting a tab into ten parts to get a .25mg dose? Am I not understanding this correctly?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member