over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

letrozole

keisleck

Newbies
i took a prohormone when i was 19 and im 22 now, ive got a pretty bad case of gyno. insurence keeps denying the surgery so i need some letrozole. im kinda skeptical of anywhere on the net can anybody give me some input on the most reliable place to get it????

Great first post hahaha:banghead:

did i break some kinda unwritten rule on here by asking a bunch of juicers on a steriod message board? figured i could get some help or you could be a fag and crack on me for asking a question.

alot of the board sponsers here carry it.

Check your messages , just sent you a little heads up

Last edited:
There are numerous sponsors here that carry top quality letro.... :D

did i break some kinda unwritten rule on here by asking a bunch of juicers on a steriod message board? figured i could get some help or you could be a fag and crack on me for asking a question.

Your first post wasn't too bad, could have been worse, your second post wasn't much a winner though. Although I can tell your E2 is a bit too high.

I'm guessing the gyno is pseudo-gyno, meaning that it's just fat. Diet the fat off and it will go away. Stop eating stuff that raises your estradiol. I doubt those pro-hormones had anything to do with it.

Your first post wasn't too bad, could have been worse, your second post wasn't much a winner though. Although I can tell your E2 is a bit too high.

I'm guessing the gyno is pseudo-gyno, meaning that it's just fat. Diet the fat off and it will go away. Stop eating stuff that raises your estradiol. I doubt those pro-hormones had anything to do with it.

hahahaha awesome post my friend... i do agree tho it could be most likely pseudo-gyno which i did have problems with scince i was a teen diet is key when u lean down then take a look thats when you will know for sure

I haven't seen a board sponsor that doesn't carry it! You won't have any trouble finding it. But from what I have read, letro can only reverse minor gyno. Anything that's a lump will require surgery. Good luck.

you couldnt be MORE wrong

no.....we are not a bunch of juicers
we are fathers, husbands and friends....ect

no.....this is not a steroid message board
this is an advanced bodybuilding forum.
and most of us are advanced bodybuilders,
that offer advanced topics for discussion.....

do yourself a huge favor and log out
and never return......or

USE THE FUCKING SEARCH

:mad:

and never return......or

USE THE FUCKING SEARCH

LOL....always the diplomat!

I've delt with this ever since I put on a bit of fat years ago. The bottom line is, if you are prone to fatty chest deposits you must DIET it off. If you gain the weight back trying to bulk up and such, it will come right back. Other people can carry a little fat and have a "normal" chest. But if you are prone to this, the cards fell differently for you. Stay lean and it will stay away. My son has a bit of this so I know it runs in the family.

well if it were just fat i would be ok. i have knots about the size of ping pong balls in each pec

then letro will help with the glandular tissue for sure. It might not completely go away but it will be much less noticable. This is from personal experience BTW.

then letro will help with the glandular tissue for sure. It might not completely go away but it will be much less noticable. This is from personal experience BTW.

I dunno how much letro will help with ping pong ball size gyno, besides it will destroy your sex drive. Use adex or aromasin, it works just as well on E2. If you think letro works better it is because you are looking at studies on post menopausal women.

Hey OP:

First, you're a tool bag for calling us all "juice heads"... I think you've just proven to me that people can actually have social skills less than that of wild animals.

Second, being the nice guy I am, I'll offer some advice. Figure out why your chest looks like that before arbitrarily taking drugs to fix it.

What does your blood work reveal? Oh, that's right, you probably haven't gotten any, right?

You took PH/S's???? If I were a betting man I would suggest that your problem may not be Estrogen induced at all; in which case, crushing Aromatase will not do jack shit for you.

My second bet would be that you're fat and that's why your chest looks more like Snookies than you would like (figure you can relate as you're probably a Jerkoff Shores fan)...

Figure out exactly what's ailing you before setting out to self-medicate.

good luck.

and never return......or

USE THE FUCKING SEARCH

Tenny you are the man

i took a prohormone when i was 19 and im 22 now, ive got a pretty bad case of gyno. insurence keeps denying the surgery so i need some letrozole. im kinda skeptical of anywhere on the net can anybody give me some input on the most reliable place to get it????

Did you tell your doctor the gyno was from the 'prohormone' or natural puberty gyno. That can be a world difference in coverage. Also complain thats its causing your severe pain, you may just get that surgery.

well my normal doctor is young and i didnt bullshit him so i told him what it was from, so he refered me to a surgen and i told her they just showed up about 2 yeras ago and started geting bigger, she looked at them and said they need to come out and i told her how bad they hurt and all that. so we lined up the surgery and the day before the insurence calls up and says it isnt medically nessecary so they wont cover, and i could appeal it by getting the surgen to write a letter to state it is nessecary but now she wont do it so im f*cked unless the letro will get rid of it

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear