over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

lets be honest here!

DOOGIE DOG

Registered
lets be honest here...is the rumor true or false regarding chineese growth hormone. that rumor being much of it coming our way is nothing other than cheap ground up fat burners combined with an anti-diurectic hormone to mimic the side effects of real growth hormone.

will some one on this board in the knowing please stand up and provide the truth..

i am using kigtropin rite now and feel amazing. I was using blue tops before that and thought that they were underdosed.

lets be honest here...is the rumor true or false regarding chineese growth hormone. that rumor being much of it coming our way is nothing other than cheap ground up fat burners combined with an anti-diurectic hormone to mimic the side effects of real growth hormone.

will some one on this board in the knowing please stand up and provide the truth..

Would the fakes, if they are, still provide the igf1 increases as many threads show?

I had some generic blues that were crpa

But....
Riptropin is the bomb..!

there are generics out there that are underdosed,but i have also done generics that were just as good as rips or jins,at least I could tell no real diffrence in potency.

dont know how they could get a fat burner to mimic all the properties you see in your vile. the way it breaks down, color,... most common is to try to pawn off hcg as hgh. those two are pretty close as far as physical properties. hcg wil recon faster. will also test pos. on a pregnancy test.

dont know how they could get a fat burner to mimic all the properties you see in your vile. the way it breaks down, color,... most common is to try to pawn off hcg as hgh. those two are pretty close as far as physical properties. hcg wil recon faster. will also test pos. on a pregnancy test.
i wonder if an anti-diurectic can be put in diskette form and mixed with some sort of stimulant. hcg is usally loose powder and easy to spot. what else is in blue tops if they are underdosed? what are these fillers???shouldnt all gh be of the same equality containing the same amounts of aminos. i find it sketchy!

a anti-diuretic would cause water weight gain and the hands to swell. Kinda interesting...

I wouldn't bother with a blue top generic since proven name brands are so cheap now.

i wonder if an anti-diurectic can be put in diskette form and mixed with some sort of stimulant. hcg is usally loose powder and easy to spot. what else is in blue tops if they are underdosed? what are these fillers???shouldnt all gh be of the same equality containing the same amounts of aminos. i find it sketchy!

my hcg is a white powder like my hgh. the only diff is one is in an amp and the other a vile. I dont know what you mean by fillers. there's no real weight there. if there was any weight it would displace liquid. I put 100 tics in and get 100 out. Im currious to see what else gets posted.

a anti-diuretic would cause water weight gain and the hands to swell. Kinda interesting...
Yes it is interesting because we hear of guys saying they are getting the side effects such as carpal tunnel syndrome yet not the fat loss or muscle growth to be expected using GH.

Last edited:
I've takin plenty of blues, though not as strong as others still get gh sides. But cant.Wait for my mexi"s!!

my hcg is a white powder like my hgh. the only diff is one is in an amp and the other a vile. I dont know what you mean by fillers. there's no real weight there. if there was any weight it would displace liquid. I put 100 tics in and get 100 out. Im currious to see what else gets posted.
the hcg, is it in loose power form or in a diskette like legit GH?

U got to trust your source.
I've used chinese HGH many times & got great results.

I got the mild bloat, numbness, lethargic, fat lost, & better skin.
I know mine is real.

If your source is interested to stay (long term business) then they'll sell good stuff. I know mine is very potent. In fact i think its overdose.

I'm also using Hygene & Jintropin.
These two is without a doubt legit & very good.
Its too famous that some are making fake.

But....
Riptropin is the bomb..!

That's my source, and it is comforting to have a couple of the guys keeping logs on the results after using rips, reputable members, so I love my rips and I don't think you will ever find anything better for your money, Blessings, Minister.

i got my Mexi's just over a week ago. at 3iu a day waiting for my blood work to get back i will post when in. you can form an opinion from there.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear