over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lets hear your favorite chicken and steak marinades

shermanatorx

Registered
Post em up, whether its a premade bottled one or your own recipe from scratch.

Thank ya!

I make my own one from sour milk and soda water and few spices (may be karry for chicken), garlic.. anything that you like will be suitable.
The meat should be mixed with this marinade for few hours (from 2 and more).

Olive oil, lemon juice or cider vinegar, mustard, spices

Sent using Tapatalk

Nandos peri peri marinades

Mustard is always a turnoff for me unfortunately. My most used marinade for chicken and steak is Italian dressing, soy sauce and honey. Simple and sweet.

Mustard? Interesting How much mustard will be needed? Just fe spoons for taste? Or a large quantity?

Mustard works really well in marinades. Think of honey-mustard or garlic-mustard chicken. It is also very popular on pork. I probably use about a tablespoon of mustard, 3 tablespoons of olive oil, and 2–3 tablespoons of the acid, but I recommend you start with equal parts of each and adjust to your taste. For spices, I use a mix I get cheap at the grocer. I try to keep my marinades basic; otherwise, I don't know how to figure them into my macros.

organic grass fed beef

tastes to good to dr it up!!! skillet fried in butter and lemon shrimp my favorite night of the week thanks honey

Mustard works really well in marinades. Think of honey-mustard or garlic-mustard chicken. It is also very popular on pork. I probably use about a tablespoon of mustard, 3 tablespoons of olive oil, and 2–3 tablespoons of the acid, but I recommend you start with equal parts of each and adjust to your taste. For spices, I use a mix I get cheap at the grocer. I try to keep my marinades basic; otherwise, I don't know how to figure them into my macros.

Thank! I'll try next time to add mustard!

Guy gave me a tip today to use coca cola instead of honey for sweetness. I shall try.

I like to put blue cheese dressing on my chicken. That is cooked on a George Forman grill. I think it makes it taste great.

basque marinade. Prebottled. good on everything

Coke and Dr. Pepper are very good in marinades. The carbonation helps tenderize the meat and its gives it a mollases flavor. Very popular in bbq sauces as well

Coke and Dr. Pepper are very good in marinades. The carbonation helps tenderize the meat and its gives it a mollases flavor. Very popular in bbq sauces as well

I think that's the citric acid, bud, not the carbonation. You're putting the meat in an acidic soup of sugar. The carbonation wouldn't have much to do with anything.

Learned this from a down south bro while in TN.

He used a single coke can, drank a little then cut the top off. Put the can with coke in it on the top rack and off to the far right. He had one of those trailer bbq's attached to his truck. I swung in the parking lot to see if he was ready for lunch. Had to wait around as it was only 11. Watched him remove a empty and put that one there. Asked what it was all about and he reluctantly told me.....it adds a unique glaze to the meat.

I have finished my ribs and tri-tip in my smoker this way and everytime people always taste something and say its delicious and they always assume its in the sauce I use. Kinda funny.

Learned this from a down south bro while in TN.

He used a single coke can, drank a little then cut the top off. Put the can with coke in it on the top rack and off to the far right. He had one of those trailer bbq's attached to his truck. I swung in the parking lot to see if he was ready for lunch. Had to wait around as it was only 11. Watched him remove a empty and put that one there. Asked what it was all about and he reluctantly told me.....it adds a unique glaze to the meat.

I have finished my ribs and tri-tip in my smoker this way and everytime people always taste something and say its delicious and they always assume its in the sauce I use. Kinda funny.

lol thats epic. I need to take a trip down south apparently.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws