over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lets lighten things up

I was Big into Musky Hunting. Nothin like being on the water in Gods country.
No Kayak, but a 21' Ranger Reata with a 225 optimax and A full Cooler of course!
Otherwise I still spend as much time Outdoors. Poolside or at the Riverside Bar and of Course My Island!
Winter is the Gym, My $20,000 home entertainment center and My Hot Wifey.

I caught my first musky this summer while fishing for bass from my kayak in about 2 feet of water on a small 85 acre lake. Caught it on a 5 inch Senko!
As I was reeling I was thinking, "man there are a lot of weeds caught on this bass" Then as it reached the front of the kayak I saw it's head and my heart pretty much jumped out of my chest. The musky measured at 48"!

That's A good One!
Could of Tugged you around the Lake a little..
Here is a 46" Tiger Musky...
Mean, Cross Breed!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    106.6 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
That's A good One!
Could of Tugged you around the Lake a little..
Here is a 46" Tiger Musky...
Mean, Cross Breed!

I'm sure it would have but my kayak was wedged in thick weeds, and he hit the hook about 15 feet from me. Plus he couldn't dive in such shallow water.
The best part is I was only in that bay because it was so windy I was tired of getting blown all over the place in the kayak.

Found out about geo caching about a year ago and love to take the kids into nature on a treasure hunt. Unbelievable how fun things are when the kids love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found out about geo caching about a year ago and love to take the kids into nature on a treasure hunt. Unbelievable how fun things are when the kids love it.

Well now you gotta tell US what it is! Lol

It's odd to hear you talk about being out in nature with your kids then read your name and see your avatar lol. Like um by the way

Last edited:
Check out geocaching.com. It’s a treasure hunt, uses gps coordinates.

Some people, have come to believe that life is a game: I have succumb to only playing their games.

It used to be something for the wealthy, but now as they preach the virtues of the middle-class, all people may now treat their lives as if were merely a game. With all the luxury of royalty, the working-man frolics in such extravagance: Play Time. And "me too," even the economics are Game. Fun stuff.

I would have to guess your hobby is poetry and riddles?

Well now you gotta tell US what it is! Lol

It's odd to hear you talk about being out in nature with your kids then read your name and see your avatar lol. Like um by the way

I get that allot lol. You should try geocaching though if you have kids. It’s a great day trip thing to do.

Good topic!
Work took much time daily, it's a precious to enjoy some free time and do things I like. the place I live near a lake, I like walking or ride bicycle around the lake, sometimes also bring a book when the weather is good. Also like music, food, hiking :D

I get that allot lol. You should try geocaching though if you have kids. It’s a great day trip thing to do.

Did that years ago with my daughter when she was younger. She didn't want to try it at first, but fell in love with it very quickly.

It lasted until she hit the "teenage" years...and then that was the end of it. :(

I would have to guess your hobby is poetry and riddles?

That's generally for Squirrel Nutkins. Those squirrels really irk me. I do, however, know a rich little squirrel named Bill. I have yet to catch him. No one has, and he always gets away.

He left me these little keys to play with when I go on my nature walks. I hear that it's catching on: Augmented Reality.

But, yah, I've always wanted to be a Clown, you know the ones that sing and dance? They get to be famous.

Funny Steaker video

There is one of a nude couple running out to meet in the middle of a soccer field during a match that is pretty cool, and a funny one at the very end. Its not a long video. I had a few laughs at this.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67QyKTPmRXo"]Top 5 van Vandaag: Streakers - YouTube[/ame]

For me, it's wildlife photography. I like to get out as often as I can for nature/photography hikes.

Attachments

• mousegotabap.JPG
    mousegotabap.JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 96
Lots of cool hobbies.

A few of mine are saltwater reef tanks, motorcycling and cooking. Looking to travel more in the future.

Attachments

• 2017-12-08-07-26-32-546.jpg
    2017-12-08-07-26-32-546.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 88
I collect and read comic books. I also enjoy reading books alot, i am on a huge jim butcher kick right now.
When i have the time and extra income i like to build PC's and play various kinds of video games on all platforms.
I really enjoy drawing and graphic design but i have to be in the mood.
I always like trying new things and learning about anything i can that i find interesting. Right now im trying to learn more about investing and increasing my income.
Oh and obviously chicks, cars and movies.[emoji41]

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I spend lots of time chasing big mule deer and elk, I have a handful of horse and mules and pack into the back country wilderness areas... very peaceful and rewarding

saltwater reef tanks.

Are Salt tanks as hard as they say? I had an 80 gallon tank that could do salt but it seemed like a lot more work than fresh

Cool thread!

I'm into buying and trading cryptocurrency, climbing, hiking with my girlfriend/dogs, and eating weed/watching movies....

I used to be into BASE jumping though until I met my current lady and adopted my rescue dogs....meeting her and adopting them gave me a reason to want to stick around to make it to be an old man :) I also saw a few of my friends die and get really fucking wrecked. You never forget the images of your friend splattered :( One night my mentor and I were drinking and he got tears in his eyes and told me that if we kept jumping we were going to see every body around us die. He had over 3,000 base jumps at this point and I had been involved in the sport since I was 18 (this was when I was around 30 years old). This was after already witnessing enough fatalities for a lifetime. I'm not a trained medical professional or an army guy, I'm not really capable of continuing to see broken and splattered bodies with organs and bones out. Its too much for me. I had been involved with 4 fatalities at this point on skydiving dropzones and at illegal objects with BASE.

I made the really tough decision to bow out as my jumps were starting to get more technical (aerials off power towers/bridges and freefalls off cliffs) and I didn't want to leave my gf/dogs behind if I messed up (all it takes is one small error and its over especially with the extremely technical jumps). I had enough of it and sold my gear and made the decision to stick with safer hobbies and have not regretted it :)

Cool thread!

I'm into buying and trading cryptocurrency, climbing, hiking with my girlfriend/dogs, and eating weed/watching movies....

I used to be into BASE jumping though until I met my current lady and adopted my rescue dogs....meeting her and adopting them gave me a reason to want to stick around to make it to be an old man :) I also saw a few of my friends die and get really fucking wrecked. You never forget the images of your friend splattered :( One night my mentor and I were drinking and he got tears in his eyes and told me that if we kept jumping we were going to see every body around us die. He had over 3,000 base jumps at this point and I had been involved in the sport since I was 18 (this was when I was around 30 years old). This was after already witnessing enough fatalities for a lifetime. I'm not a trained medical professional or an army guy, I'm not really capable of continuing to see broken and splattered bodies with organs and bones out. Its too much for me. I had been involved with 4 fatalities at this point on skydiving dropzones and at illegal objects with BASE.

I made the really tough decision to bow out as my jumps were starting to get more technical (aerials off power towers/bridges and freefalls off cliffs) and I didn't want to leave my gf/dogs behind if I messed up (all it takes is one small error and its over especially with the extremely technical jumps). I had enough of it and sold my gear and made the decision to stick with safer hobbies and have not regretted it :)

Do you have any videos from some of your jumps, like using a gopro? Id really like to see some. I don't know how you went on after seeing death #1. I think at that point I would have quit. Takes a big set of balls for sure. I am sure the shot of adrenaline you get is intoxicating. I get some of the when I am hauling ass around a tight corner doing 80 mph at the race track, but probably nothing like what you experienced.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws