advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lets me Honest. Do u see a point in doing large HGH dose?

Ocean cool

Kilo Klub Member
Registered

With the high cost involve, does HGH really help in gains? I'm starting to feel like large dose doesn't do much in terms of muscle mass.

& the best bang for buck is doing 3-4iu/ED for recomp & fat loss.

What do u think?
Do u guys actually grow from HGH or rather use the money & buy some EQ, Deca, Anavar, etc.

With the high cost involve, does HGH really help in gains? I'm starting to feel like large dose doesn't do much in terms of muscle mass.

What do u think?
Do u guys actually grow from HGH or rather use the money & buy some EQ, Deca, Anavar, etc.

Bro, i am gonna be a dick. i tried not to but i failed. You are all over the fucking place constantly. You really vex me and i cringe every time i click on your threads, it sucks because its like viewing a train wreck, i dont want to see butsome morbid curiosity overrules my common sense.

Bro, you put too much thought into this. You focus on the little details. i do not think much of anything is going to give you results because you are looking for magic and trying this gimmick after that gimmick. Bro, take the gh, eat the food, take your hormones, and throw some weights around. To quote bigmike, This isn't Rocket Science.

What do u think?

what do you consider a large dose?

Bro, i am gonna be a dick. i tried not to but i failed. You are all over the fucking place constantly. You really vex me and i cringe every time i click on your threads, it sucks because its like viewing a train wreck, i dont want to see butsome morbid curiosity overrules my common sense.

Bro, you put too much thought into this. You focus on the little details. i do not think much of anything is going to give you results because you are looking for magic and trying this gimmick after that gimmick. Bro, take the gh, eat the food, take your hormones, and throw some weights around. To quote bigmike, This isn't Rocket Science.

i think if you put more time in to this than worrying about the little things, those things will take care of themselves...

I strongly strongly doubt anyone got their pro card by using less than 5iu of hgh

I strongly doubt anyone got to be a pro worrying about nitpicky details. And the goal isn't to figure out what made someone else look like a pro but to figure out what will make you look like a pro.

Hey Pork Chop, up your anastrozole. :D

But i agree with every syllable you wrote in this thread.

Well

Ronnie, you are a client of mine.......I TRY to hlep you...........I TRY TO GUIDE YOU........I do not understand why you do not follow my routine and listen to me........its just not that complicated.....but you are making it hard for me and toy for asking everyone every question that you ask me over and over again.....just relax and follow

Ronnie, you are a client of mine.......I TRY to hlep you...........I TRY TO GUIDE YOU........I do not understand why you do not follow my routine and listen to me........its just not that complicated.....but you are making it hard for me and toy for asking everyone every question that you ask me over and over again.....just relax and follow

cause you are obviously not telling him want he wants to hear Phil...:rolleyes:

Hey Pork Chop, up your anastrozole. :D

But i agree with every syllable you wrote in this thread.

You remembered my baby girl calls me pork chop=-) You are so sweet bro!

I seriously get so tired of people over focussing on this stuff. And after reading phil's post, this guy has a great trainer laying it all out for him. This is that shit where everyone is searching for a magic compound. Guess what, the hormones and peptides are fucking easy, showing up EVERY day and eating the food, and hitting those weights like a rampaging gorilla is the hard part.

Ok, hold please, i need to climb down the ladder from my soap box....its tough for us short guys...or as i like to be referred to , little people=-)

You remembered my baby girl calls me pork chop=-) You are so sweet bro!

I seriously get so tired of people over focussing on this stuff. And after reading phil's post, this guy has a great trainer laying it all out for him. This is that shit where everyone is searching for a magic compound. Guess what, the hormones and peptides are fucking easy, showing up EVERY day and eating the food, and hitting those weights like a rampaging gorilla is the hard part.

Ok, hold please, i need to climb down the ladder from my soap box....its tough for us short guys...or as i like to be referred to , little people=-)

You little people are so adorable when youre all worked up though! :p

What do u think?

Oh come on man, you have Phil as your trainer and you're asking this? :banghead:

You little people are so adorable when youre all worked up though! :p

We are, i turn red when i get angry too......gotta stop doing that=-) I just get riled up when people make this sport more difficult than it has to be.

Hard to be empathetic for a guy, when he has a hired a highly reputable
trainer and doesn't listen to them...

We are, i turn red when i get angry too......gotta stop doing that=-) I just get riled up when people make this sport more difficult than it has to be.

Over analyzing is what holds a lot of people back. They makes changes to every part of their training before giving them time to work.

Thanks Phil. I'm following your routine & diet till this day.
I've seen results. Good results & Thanks.

But I think I need to make some more improvement after months & months of doing the same thing. Don't u think i should?

Thanks Phil. I'm following your routine & diet till this day.
I've seen results. Good results & Thanks.

But I think I need to make some more improvement after months & months of doing the same thing. Don't u think i should?

have you been making gains? see some changes? stronger? bigger? sometimes we lose perspective cause we want it all NOW. Be objective....progress is progress bro!

It isn't rocket science but not everyone is made of cash... nothing wrong with being an informed consumer.

Ronnie, let's see some pics bro so we know what we are working with. You ask a lot of good valid questions but you ARE all over the place. And working with Phil? Just LISTEN TO HIM! BTW- Lucky you! :)

Well put. It takes time. I bet your trainer has you on the fast track, it never seems fast enough, just keep at it. Sometimes progress comes in spurts with plateau's in between.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws