advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Let's see some holiday pics of you with your family.

Queefer

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Working out is fun and quite a few of us make a living from it. However, we all know that the most important thing in life is our families. Lets all post pics of our family time and tell everyone what special things we did.....I'm in the N.C. mountains with MissQ's familiy and will take some pics today to share with you guys. If you don't want to post pics, you can share with us what you did for the holidays.

Last edited:
No pics, but my step-dad cooked an amazing dinner then followed up with some great dessert. Love spending time with family, will be heading to dad's in a little but then to the house to hibernate for the rest of the day

Hanging out with family at my rents place.. Momma cooked a ton and everyone is watching football.. Good times!!
Oh - and I just read that the board idiot ghbrah somehow survived his tren overdose... So there's that to be thankfull for!!

cuba with my gf, we ate A LOT, hit the restaurants that had HUGE portions for like 5 dollars lol

Attachments

• 10405363_10152592736706170_8272943723043880504_n.jpg
    10405363_10152592736706170_8272943723043880504_n.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 732
Had dinner with my folks, great day. Watching football, go Niners! Oh and xjpx...u are massive!

cuba with my gf, we ate A LOT, hit the restaurants that had HUGE portions for like 5 dollars lol

Good lord.

Huge portions for someone your size must be really damn BIGGGG

Dinner at my moms house. Watching football and maning the fresh green beans!**broken link removed**

Had a great day with my family at my grandmas house. It's always been a tradition over there and I always helped her prepare. She passed a couple weeks ago but we decided to keep the tradition alive and the family all got together. This year it was me and my mom cooking. I'm really grateful for my family. I hope you all had a happy and blessed day with your families.

Mother in laws my wifes 3 siblings all their kids and grandkids..my four kids my oldests pregnant fiancé.

Lots of food fun and great company

Good Lord, did you eat the other patrons??? I see nobody else there so I assume you did:D

I'll bet they hate your big ass at the buffets.....there like, oh shit we are gonna lose money on this one.

Dinner at my moms house. Watching football and maning the fresh green beans!**broken link removed**
I hate a heartattack just looking at that butter:D
Had a great day with my family at my grandmas house. It's always been a tradition over there and I always helped her prepare. She passed a couple weeks ago but we decided to keep the tradition alive and the family all got together. This year it was me and my mom cooking. I'm really grateful for my family. I hope you all had a happy and blessed day with your families.
Isnt it weird right after a family member dies and they are not there..my dad died about a month ago and the first time I went to my moms house, I kept thinking he was in the living room watching tv. Its like poof, they are magically gone.....I'll bet you teared up a few times when you thought about her...

Definitely did Q. It's hard losing someone your really close to. They are still with us bro and always will be. Cherish the memories and make new ones with the people you love.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

haha im not actually pushing food all that hard atm, i need a good run of staying tight, plus if get much heavier its hard to carry at my height, which sucks, as i like food lol

Amazing

Everytime I see a new pic of you, you look bigger and better. Keep it up and you may surpass Lee Priest as best short bodybuilder of all time.
SERIOUSLY!
You are a major inspiration as I am a short guy myself.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member