over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lets see what everyone would say to this

Interesting. Something related is things that you were successful at but that success ended up being a let down or worse a negative.

sometimes it is incorrect expectations. Academic success was always touted to me as being the key to life. At least for me that was not the truth.

how often is something that should be a means to a greater end when it becomes the end itself is disappointing.

Only one person ever walked on water, allegedly, and NOBODY gets out alive. Humans do stupid shit daily and if all setbacks or fuckups we’re learning experiences we’d all have IQs over 200. Vacations were invented because life is mostly a grind. Imagine if we could contact great great grandparents and share our 21st century woes with them. Yes, we’d all deserve to get beat.

Humans do stupid shit daily and if all setbacks or fuckups we’re learning experiences we’d all have IQs over 200. Vacations were invented because life is mostly a grind. Imagine if we could contact great great grandparents and share our 21st century woes with them. Yes, we’d all deserve to get beat.

The problem is most people are incapable of self-reflection, taking personal responsibility, or thinking that maybe they were wrong about something, f*cked up, instead they blame other people, situations or just bad luck. All of that gets in the way of the actual learning.

Yes, sometimes sh*t happens, a tree falls on your collector car. Not much to learn there. Truth is most of us create our, "bad thing that happened or went through". For the most part its our decisions that shape our destiny, not random luck.

Not sure if i have any REGRETS per say.
Maybe some do overs.

I can identify some "when my life changed" times though.
For instance, meeting my wife and moving to another coast was the BEST thing to happen to me.
But it also was the toughest time i've ever had during my career. I was in a great spot, great job when I first met her.
Moving back to LA, career trajectory-wise (and im an ambitious dude), was not a great choice for me.

The problem is most people are incapable of self-reflection, taking personal responsibility, or thinking that maybe they were wrong about something, f*cked up, instead they blame other people, situations or just bad luck. All of that gets in the way of the actual learning.

Yes, sometimes sh*t happens, a tree falls on your collector car. Not much to learn there. Truth is most of us create our, "bad thing that happened or went through". For the most part its our decisions that shape our destiny, not random luck.
Agreed. I’ve never been one to not own my shit and I’m also not afraid to say sorry. I joke that my wife of 31 years should be given sainthood for putting up with my ass.

No time for RR(remembering regrets) I have lots but it’s just wasting time. Always moving forward, I’ve learned I can change my body and mind. Our reality is what we think and I’ve learned from my mistakes and we never stop learning. I’ve overcome several addictions and anxiety without meds. If I can do it anyone can do it! The only thing is I should’ve started Testosterone and other compounds sooner than I did!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws