pimpman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Sponsors
Screenshot_20221209_165046_Telegram.jpg
The. Battle began for Mr. Olympia 2022 Rivalry - *Nick walker _Vs_ Blessing Awodibu*

#bodybuilding #bodybuilders #juicehead #gears #mrolympia2022 #muscledevolpment #arnoldclassic #motivation
#ifbbpro #massmonster

🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽

Join our Telegram Group for exclusive deals & Promotional Offers :

www.YourMuscleShop.com

A Premium Quality Brand!

This isn’t even up for debate lol. If you even remotely follow bodybuilding you know who’s doing better.

No body ever said it's a debate. It's conversation. Yes I follow very much so I competed for many years

I’m Team Nick. I’ve met both of these guys - both awesome. Not sure why Nick gets so much hate on here - I don’t think he’s cocky at all - just confident. I pretty much work out next Blessing everyday at Redcon - also an incredibly nice guy. He’s 100% playing a character on IG - not that villain at all in real life. Both great physiques - I personally like Nick’s symmetry more…

Nick is way bigger.

Nicks lines look way better this year. Idk what he did, waist is smaller, less traps, rounder delts and chest……

He’s gonna do good

I’m Team Nick. I’ve met both of these guys - both awesome. Not sure why Nick gets so much hate on here - I don’t think he’s cocky at all - just confident. I pretty much work out next Blessing everyday at Redcon - also an incredibly nice guy. He’s 100% playing a character on IG - not that villain at all in real life. Both great physiques - I personally like Nick’s symmetry more…
I guess I’m old because I wouldn’t use the word symmetry to describe anything about Nick Walker. I think he is the current poster child for everything that is wrong with professional bodybuilding today.

Millions of guys saw Arnold and Franco and Zane and Robby and later Lee Haney, Shawn Ray, Rich Gaspari, Flex Wheeler and aspired to look just like those guys. If there are 1,000 people on the whole planet earth that aspire to look like Nick Walker I would be surprised. When he does a front double biceps his midsection looks as big as a coffee table.

I guess I’m old because I wouldn’t use the word symmetry to describe anything about Nick Walker. I think he is the current poster child for everything that is wrong with professional bodybuilding today.

Millions of guys saw Arnold and Franco and Zane and Robby and later Lee Haney, Shawn Ray, Rich Gaspari, Flex Wheeler and aspired to look just like those guys. If there are 1,000 people on the whole planet earth that aspire to look like Nick Walker I would be surprised. When he does a front double biceps his midsection looks as big as a coffee table.
Dude - way more than 1000 people who want to look like Nick. Have you been on Instagram lol?

Dude - way more than 1000 people who want to look like Nick. Have you been on Instagram lol?
100%
Also symmetry can mean Left to Right and Nick absolutely is pretty damn symmetrical left to right. Top to bottom, not so much but a guy can't make his legs longer, well without that ridiculous leg breaking and stretching procedure they CAN do lol.

It's also ironic that people so often fail to realize that every generation of bodybuilders has had the same nonsense, "no one wants to look like that, it's too much blah blah blah," said about them. People act like Lee Haney at his peak was not thought of as extreme at the time, please.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member