over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lets talk ab training

well for one thing a lot of people have told me they don't train there abs. That there is no need to that they get trained indirectly.

My abs suck and its not because of bodyfat they just are very weka and shallow. NO pop to them and its because I never ever train them.

Its my own fault

I personally use an inversion table.. hang up side down and do sit ups and use the gravity as resistance.. 10 reps on an inversion table is like doing a 100 regular sit ups.. plus you can hang and stretch your back out.. got mine at dicks for like 99 bucks..

Machine crunches work well for me - 4-5 sets to failure. I usually do them 2-3 times per week.

I've always believed in training abs the same way I train other muscle groups. For that reason, I like situps on a decline bench (without breaking parallel to the floor, for constant strain) with several plates held on my chest or above my head.

without working your abs, you will not develop the muscle, once your bf is low enough you will see them, but they they will not pop. It will be like a 20 y/o 100lb`er flat stomach "ripped" but still not that impressive.

I prefer the weighted ab machine going heavy, leg raises from the floor with a 12lb medicine ball between feet, planks, side planks with a little motion to hit the sides and obliques. Also controlled twisting motions with a weighted barbell.

I didnt train abs my last two shows. I would over diet in order for my abs to have that pop. I now train abs 3-4 times per week. My stomach is tighter and feel hard. Ill be doing the masters nationals next year. Hopefully mt midsection will stand out

Ever since I started using weight with ab exercises they've really started to pop... I train em' 3 days a week for about 20min focusing mostly on lower abs

I do weighted cable crunches and lately have been doing vacuum poses and the first day I did 30 second hold for 6 sets after cable crunches and they were so fucking sore the next 3 days I though I may have pulled something

v-ups, standing cable crunches and ab vacuums. 2-3 times a week

Want to know the secret to midsections?

..Ab twists. Do them minimum 30minutes every-time you do them and do it multiple times a day.

I knew of a mens physique national class winner who would sit and do them most of the day, even while watching TV. His mid section was that tight he made guys with sixpacks look fat lol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131