over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Let's talk about Prostate and Testosterone

BigNJ

Kilo Klub Member
Now some believe that older men start having prostate issues because their testosterone levels go down and their Estrogen goes higher. Some say, taking testosterone as in TRT will most likely prevent prostate issues.
Now granted once you get prostate cancer, yes your test should be 0 to prevent DHT conversion and feeding the prostate.

I am talking about prevention, so the question is does keeping your test levels normal help prevent getting prostate cancer?
What are you thoughts?

Nope

I never had prostate issues until after being on TRT for a while. But that also coincided with aging. I didn’t know what’s causing my issues but I’d love to figure it out.

Now some believe that older men start having prostate issues because their testosterone levels go down and their Estrogen goes higher. Some say, taking testosterone as in TRT will most likely prevent prostate issues.
Now granted once you get prostate cancer, yes your test should be 0 to prevent DHT conversion and feeding the prostate.

I am talking about prevention, so the question is does keeping your test levels normal help prevent getting prostate cancer?
What are you thoughts?

Check out the work of Abraham Morgentaler. He has done extensive and groundbreaking research in this area and has exposed the myth that testosterone is bad for the prostate and causes prostate cancer.

I have been on TRT for over 15 years. Am 66 now and my PSA has
remained virtually unchanged . . . 0.5 - 0.7, despite an elevated
(highest end) testosterone from my 'normal' or starting level.

My Urologist does not get his PSA tested now that he is older. Stupid in
my opinion . . . but doctors think they are Gods ;)

Prostate cancer runs in the family, both sides. My Dad died from it.
Metastasized to his bones, (stage 4) they caught it too late. Thanks Doc.
He had a history of suspicious cells via 2 biopsies. His PSA was over 900.

We thought of a lawsuit (it was rock solid) but we are not those kind of
people and it would never have brought him back :(

Short answer to the OP's question . . . I don't think there is any conclusive
evidence to show a correlation, but that is just my opinion. I have not
looked at the literature lately.

Check out the work of Abraham Morgentaler. He has done extensive and groundbreaking research in this area and has exposed the myth that testosterone is bad for the prostate and causes prostate cancer.

He is the doctor that my Urologist, who supervises my TRT, recommends
reading. I have not. I get all my info from this site o_O

I have been on TRT and cycling for 20 years. My PSA was .4 for virtually 18 years of that time and has now sky rocketed to .7 with the scale of 0-4.0. I like the studies that show that men that have healthy prostates have more orgasms that clean it out. And don't leave the semen in there to degrade.

It does not. If anything I would assume an AI would prevent it more.

Can we convince you to giving us the cliff notes lol

Can we convince you to giving us the cliff notes lol

There really are no cliff notes as there is a lot to unload. But one of the key points is that the receptors in the prostate are saturated at such a low level, that increasing testosterone doesn't cause hypertrophy and that testosterone has actually shown to be protective of the prostate. Think about it from a logic standpoint; how many people get prostate cancer when they are young and their levels are super high? Not many, but the people getting it are usually older people with low levels.

I tend to disagree with most of y’all. But my reason for believing exegonous testosterone does negatively affect prostate isn’t exactly lock tight. But I’m the first male in my entire extended family to experience prostate problems. Just so happens I’m the only one to use synthetic testosterone. And I didn’t have any issues before I started either. 🤷🏿‍♂️

A couple videos from him:

I have been on TRT and cycling for 20 years. My PSA was .4 for virtually 18 years of that time and has now sky rocketed to .7 with the scale of 0-4.0. I like the studies that show that men that have healthy prostates have more orgasms that clean it out. And don't leave the semen in there to degrade.

i thought the frequent ejaculating was a myth, not sure how to keep up the 7 times a week method without an understanding wife or plenty of alone time

i thought the frequent ejaculating was a myth, not sure how to keep up the 7 times a week method without an understanding wife or plenty of alone time

I always ask my girlfriends to help support me being healthy and live alone so I can follow any protocol I want. And I don't worry much about disease and health as I am going to live the life I want. I eat healthy lift weights and do aerobics and have for decades. And that is beneficial for most everything. And what ever negative effects I get from the cycles I have done don't seem to have caught up with me yet.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131