advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lets talk ANABOLICS and OFFSEASON dieting.. BIG MOFOS COME IN!!!!!

Redrum123

Registered
Alright Bros.

Little background... Training 3 years, first cycle and only doing it this soon because I have low test and its time to toss some more meat on the bones...

Cycle is simple. Right now I'm watching
Prop 100mg eod
Prov. 37.5mg ed
aromasin e4d 12.5 mg.

I'm trying to take as much advantage of this cycle and put on some serious off season weight. Here is the problem, when trying to consume 5,000+ cals a day I'm running into an issue... Its becoming hard as f*ck to do with " clean " foods. How many of you just " eat " off of instinct during offseason? For example, instead of me eating super clean like I have in the past, making the diet a little more dirty... I'll give you guys som examples...

The Redrum " dirty " version

7:00am
2 cups egg whites
1.5 cups oats
.5 cups blueberries
1 cup milk

9:00 am
Protein shake

11:00am
**DIRTY MEAL**
CHIPOTLE or Qdoba burrito *like 1300 cals*
double meat

1:00pm
Chicken breast
string cheese
greek yogurt

4:00 pm
2 cups egg whites
1.5 cups oats
.5 cups blueberries
1 cup milk

7:00pm
DIRTY MEAL
Cheesy noodles and BEEF.
*protein shake*

10:00pm
2 cups egg whites
.5 cups blueberries
1 cup milk

I know its not clean but you guys are seeing that I'm trying to put on weight and focusing HEAVILY on consuming 400g of protein daily... but 2 or so of the meals are definately not "bodybuilder" meals... I'm eating my ass off while " on " and not really watching the BF rise a ton.
REW.

I.M.H.O., you shouldn't have any issues keeping it clean all the time when on that much stuff. Your appetite should b through the roof. I can put away that much food completely natty, and im just an average joe 225 lber at 20 percent bf. Again, that's just my opinion.

eating excess food only adds excess fat imo. this is a highly debated subject though. some say add only the amount of calories you need to grow and keep the bf manageable while others say eat as much as you can and get bloated and nasty then kill yourself trying to get rid of the fat later.

add some grass fed beef to your diet instead of eating more chicken...
add olive oil/mac nut oil/red palm oil to your shakes and your food
eat whole eggs instead of the whites
you have very little fat except for your "shit meals" so try adding more fat....

btw, whats ur stats?

"Prop 100mg eod
Prov. 37.5mg ed
aromasin e4d 12.5 mg."

You really think this is a lot...?

I don't think he meant it as a lot. Tone can't be read in writing, I think he meant that on that much stuff (meaning it as it's not a lot) would be easy to keep it clean. JMO, not that it means anything

I am using the same amount of prop, also every other day. No water retention and at this dosage, no sides. I really find money problems happen with the diet only, so I kinda got into a groove with my grocery shopping. I buy meats in bulk at costco; ground for burgers, chicken, pork chops. I rotate them just to not have the same thing every day. Some of you guys would scoff at my diet. I don't eat clean until dinner and after. I just had a fourth of a pecan pie for breakfast. I usually have a shake first thing in the morning and breakfast a couple hours later. The shake will contain 8 oz. milk, 3 eggs half cup oatmeal, banana or peanut butter for flavor. Breakfast may be straight pie. I only do high sugar crap in the morning though. Lunch may be a whopper. Usually tuna or cottage chees before bed, last meal. It gets cleaner as the day goes and my metabolism is winding down.

I am using the same amount of prop, also every other day. No water retention and at this dosage, no sides. I really find money problems happen with the diet only, so I kinda got into a groove with my grocery shopping. I buy meats in bulk at costco; ground for burgers, chicken, pork chops. I rotate them just to not have the same thing every day. Some of you guys would scoff at my diet. I don't eat clean until dinner and after. I just had a fourth of a pecan pie for breakfast. I usually have a shake first thing in the morning and breakfast a couple hours later. The shake will contain 8 oz. milk, 3 eggs half cup oatmeal, banana or peanut butter for flavor. Breakfast may be straight pie. I only do high sugar crap in the morning though. Lunch may be a whopper. Usually tuna or cottage chees before bed, last meal. It gets cleaner as the day goes and my metabolism is winding down.

Why not 2 cups of oats in that shake? That will hold you much longer than pie.

I really dont understand people using 1/2cup of oats. Maybe if your cutting, but trying to grow is just crazy.

hey bro,

I dont know what you look like, or how well your metabolism is...but the diet looks fine for offseason...I might get some hell for this, but a bit of junk once a day isnt a big deal, if your on the lean side...as for your cycle...its kinda different (i guess) if I were you I would do .... a simple cycle like this ...

week 1-2 test long acting (cyp, enth, sust) 250mg per week
deca or eq at 200mg per week
armaidex .5mg EOD or 3 x a week

week 3-8 test (cyp, enth, sust) 500mg per week
deca or eq 300mg per week
armaidex .5mg EOD or 3 x week

week 9-12 test 250mg per week
deca 200mg per week
armaidex .5mg EOD or 3 x week

week 13-15 nova 10mg per day
clomid 50mg per day
hcg 500iu's 2-3 x per week

or something like that...just as an example...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws