over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LETS TALK ESTROGEN

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I know of guys that never need to touch an ai And they can blast whatever amounts of gear they want. I unfortunately, am not one of those people. Estrogen is a huge issues for me and over the years of cycling I never really got to dial it in the way I would like to.

Now I know that most of you will say. THATS EASY go get bloodwork. But it's not that easy when you don't live in a state where you can order it online or have family in another state to say you are visiting.

I'm very estrogen sensitive and "test" never gave me that animalistic libido that everyone talks about. However I do notice that when I change dosages in my cycle there are a handful of days while my body is adjusting that my libido is out of control and feel amazing.

I assume that's what people feel like on cycle all the time.

Has anyone else struggled with this.?
Does anyone have any way of dialing it in without bloodwork?

Any help would be great
thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm the same way... High test gives me bad estrogen sides: gyno, poor sex drive etc

Upping the adex and even adding in nolva didnt seem to help. Had to drop it to TRT level doses when I wasnt even going above 500mg

Unfortunately I'm gonna say no, there's no way to dial it in w/o bloods

Maybe just keep it low and use other compounds

So you have no way of getting bloodwork at all?

I personally would just go low on the test and blast the other anabolics (non aromatizing). I have no problems with test alone, no AI needed. One of those lucky people you speak of. However it seems when I add other compounds in that test may be better at a lower dose since I start getting sides from the other compounds. Going to experiment with low dose test and higher anabolics soon to see how that goes. Trial and error, you have to figure out what works for you but that would be my suggestion for now.

Btw, why is this in the peptide section lol?

Oh shit is it. My bad. No wonder no one really answered

In your situation being in spot you can't get bloods easily, you will need to test different methods yourself, trial and error.

I am 39, almost 40 so I am don't have any desire to be a huge freak running Test at 1g. I am 5'10 and 225, to me that is just fine. I don't compete so not point for me getting HUGE...not saying you shouldn't but what do you want?

I did however just run Test E 600 and Primo 600 a week and felt like crap the whole time, hated it, I did run an AI the whole time.

Now I am running Test P 500, Tren A 350 and Mast P 600 each week and I feel great and running less AI. I will never ever run Test E again. Just not for me

I think it really comes down to what you take, what your body handles and what you want your results to be.

Last edited:
I know of guys that never need to touch an ai And they can blast whatever amounts of gear they want. I unfortunately, am not one of those people. Estrogen is a huge issues for me and over the years of cycling I never really got to dial it in the way I would like to.

Now I know that most of you will say. THATS EASY go get bloodwork. But it's not that easy when you don't live in a state where you can order it online or have family in another state to say you are visiting.

I'm very estrogen sensitive and "test" never gave me that animalistic libido that everyone talks about. However I do notice that when I change dosages in my cycle there are a handful of days while my body is adjusting that my libido is out of control and feel amazing.

Any help would be great
thanks

You described me to a T
Best way to handle it is test 150mg/week + 500-700mg masteron / week.
It is a 180 change, but the problem is most of the masteron on the market is not masteron. If you look up my posts over the years I've repeated this probably 20 times...
Occasionally I find real masteron and all is well with my sexdrive and so on, but then I get a bad batch and I'm fukd again.. if you can find good masteron p. let me know.
I got some decent mast.e from Bruce but it's just not the same as mast.p for some reason.
If you take masteron and your sexdrive doesn't dramatically improve its not real masteron. You'll know within days.
I find the best time is about 10 days after my test shot as it lowers in my system to be the best intensity like you said.

You described me to a T

Best way to handle it is test 150mg/week + 500-700mg masteron / week.

It is a 180 change, but the problem is most of the masteron on the market is not masteron. If you look up my posts over the years I've repeated this probably 20 times...

Occasionally I find real masteron and all is well with my sexdrive and so on, but then I get a bad batch and I'm fukd again.. if you can find good masteron p. let me know.

I got some decent mast.e from Bruce but it's just not the same as mast.p for some reason.

If you take masteron and your sexdrive doesn't dramatically improve its not real masteron. You'll know within days.

I find the best time is about 10 days after my test shot as it lowers in my system to be the best intensity like you said.

What are you using to bulk then?

what ester are you taking and how much per week? what AI are you taking?

i know you stated you can't get blood lab work in your state. but except for long time wasting in experimentation it is your only answer. so find a way. shbg level needs to be known. it will bind to your T preventing it from giving you the results you are taking T for. in the mean time try this - cut your testosterone to 100mg per week and inject 14mg daily. this will approx mimic your body's natural production causing your total and free testosterone to rise.

you can inject T subcutaneously as that will absorb more slowly helping to slow a rising E2. you might switch esters - try test prop daily.

P.S.

see if one of the mods will move this thread so you will get more views and answers.

What are you using to bulk then?

I'm past my bulking days.. I stay between 220-235lbs @5'10 but going back a few years I've used everything at one time or another.. It took me years to figure out bulking is FAR more about food, than drugs.
To bulk try 500-750mg test every 5-7 days, with 600 mg masteron per week, and 3-4iu gh and you'll gain as much as you want to.
Most will tell you that mast is only for cutting, but when you try the above with the necessary additional calories you'll quickly see it's very effective when combined this way to bulk as well. It'll keep you from blowing up all soft, but masterons addition is very anabolic regardless of what's claimed.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws