over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Let's talk Increlex?

ALLEX

Banned
So, on a board full of pros, who's taking it?

Word is it's pretty easily obtainable in certain countries. It costs around 1500 dollars for a 10mg vial. Considering that your everyday research IGF-1 goes for 80 or 90 dollars per gram, it's not an outrageous price for human grade.

Is it true that top guys take a full mg per day with HGH and insulin?

I wouldn't even begin to know where to get that from, in the US I think it would be near about next to impossible or unless it is imported from another country. You are correct, for pharmaceutical grade IGF-1, $150 a milligram isn't outrageous. I'd definitely pay that FDA regulated IGF-1.

Last edited:
If u can get it then yes you should def give it a try. Very good hormone. The problem is its so hard to get. Especially in Canada/us. But it is a game changer for sure. Results are unmatched by any compound.

If u can get it then yes you should def give it a try. Very good hormone. The problem is its so hard to get. Especially in Canada/us. But it is a game changer for sure. Results are unmatched by any compound.

Seriously, "unmatched by any compound".
There is nothing like good ole fashion AAS for results, IGF will never touch Test, Tren, Deca, or Dbol.

i had been offered 40mg at that price. Are you sure you meant 40mg and not 10mg?

And with the dosage that was recommended by the person selling, it would have only lasted a few weeks. So I decided not to opt for it.

i had been offered 40mg at that price. Are you sure you meant 40mg and not 10mg?
What country was it in?

And with the dosage that was recommended by the person selling, it would have only lasted a few weeks. So I decided not to opt for it.
What was recommended dose?

A 40 mg/4ml multi-dose vial of Increlex contains 10 mg/ml of mecasermin, so I think you and Alexx may be talking about the same thing.

Seriously, "unmatched by any compound".
There is nothing like good ole fashion AAS for results, IGF will never touch Test, Tren, Deca, or Dbol.

igf shits on aas, it blew me up more then running 3500 test has and leaned me out more then 300 tren ED has, and nothing can touch the hyperplasia effect it has on the body.plus the pumps are incredible, 3d look was amazing,plus when u get into large doses, igf has more benefits then megadosing aas will.

What country was it in?

What was recommended dose?

wouldnt be real igf, costs me over 500 for 1mg. no way ur getting 40mg for 1500

i used 10mcg and went up to 20mcg worked like a charm

The guy selling it was in the states, but im not sure where he got it from. It was the Ipsen one I believe. The dosage was something like 2 or 3mgs a day, and when I looked into it, they had a dosage of .04mg/kg on their website. I was 105 kilos at that time so I would need 4mg a day. It was strange that Ipsen had that dosage but I figured that might be a dosage for 'height' growth and not 'muscle' growth.

Well, I was under the impression it was 10mg in 4ml, not 10mg per ml.

Everything I'm writing here is something I've heard, as I've never seen this product and probably never will.

Regarding being unmatched, heard that one too... Word is that increlex will make you bigger, heavier, leaner, rounder bellies, more vascular, etc... And that's in weeks or a few months.

Dosage I've seen being recommended was 1mg per day.

Heck, if I was a pro or a top amateur I'd try to get it. Even if I had to travel to Israel or India and send it to myself. It's available in Brazil too, but you need a prescription and the medication needs to be imported by some pharmaceutical company (so I've heard) and costs like 4 or 5 times more than anywhere else.

igf shits on aas, it blew me up more then running 3500 test has and leaned me out more then 300 tren ED has, and nothing can touch the hyperplasia effect it has on the body.plus the pumps are incredible, 3d look was amazing,plus when u get into large doses, igf has more benefits then megadosing aas will.

I have only researched igf lr3 and experienced what most do with insulin hypo feeling and did 4 runs for 4 week period , 1st run 10mcg bilateral, 2nd 20mcg bilateral, 40mcg bilateral and 80mcg bilateral. On the 80mcg bilateral after the 1st week I hade severe bloating in my abdominal region, but no water retention etc. Felt specifically what the compound states and that whatever cannot be absorbed at injection will go systematic and bind to the intestines. So I stopped it immediately, I did notice that recovery was better. Out of experience I did feel it is useful for ligament/tendon repair as I have a nagging injury in my right elbow that I could not notice all and was able to do some exercises I couldn't in the past.

Allex, I been saying this for a while. That stuff now a days is not legit IGF. I took The Legit IGF in the early 90's when no one knew about it. I was about 40 pounds heavier then I am now and that is what did it. I was getting a discount price back then and it still cost $1000 for about 30 MLs. I dropped my GH for that. I like it so much better. I was at my biggest and leanest on it.

Considering that your everyday research IGF-1 goes for 80 or 90 dollars per gram

Obviously, I meant 80 or 90 bucks per mg, not g.

Allex, I been saying this for a while. That stuff now a days is not legit IGF. I took The Legit IGF in the early 90's when no one knew about it. I was about 40 pounds heavier then I am now and that is what did it. I was getting a discount price back then and it still cost $1000 for about 30 MLs. I dropped my GH for that. I like it so much better. I was at my biggest and leanest on it.

This is what I'm talking about. Heard many people mention the same kind of effects. What was it that you took? What brand? Who's making it today? Is Increlex the same "legit IGF" from the 90's? What was the dosage? Is this the reason why the 90's produced better bodybuilders?

Well

I too took IGF back then and its the exact same thing we sell at Purchasepeptides.com Until you guys stop dreaming and actually research our product there will always be these silly discussions about increlex and real IGF ......its the exact same thing. Want to pay more? Go ahead.......

My understanding in that increlex is not LR3 nor DES... its rhIGF-1 per the website.. Im no chemist but it says that "IGF-1 consists of 70 amino acids in a single chain with three intramolecular disulfide bridges. IGF-1 has a molecular weight of 7,649 daltons..." does lr3 or des fall into this category?

wtf is increlex??

I too took IGF back then and its the exact same thing we sell at Purchasepeptides.com Until you guys stop dreaming and actually research our product there will always be these silly discussions about increlex and real IGF ......its the exact same thing. Want to pay more? Go ahead.......

Phil what is your take on the mega doses that Ipsen has people running...something like 2-4mgs per day. Traditionally speaking most people run it 50-100mcg (and palumbo even has people doing a third of that) per day.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131