over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Let's talk Increlex?

Sort of an aside but I remember when King Kamali came
on here and predicted IGF-1 will KILL a lot of bodybuilders. Extremely
dangerous drug according to him. And as we know pros have the secret scoop.:D

Stay away kids.

I don't remember that, but I've never heard igf was dangerous either.

I don't remember that, but I've never heard igf was dangerous either.

"If" the stuff was legit and taken in sufficient dosages there would growth of ALL cells in the body, think organs growing that you don't want to grow and the big one being cancer. Hardly safe by any means.
Just like any other substance, positives and negatives.

One thing to debate in this topic is the dosage of the product. Increlex comes in a 40mg vial. That is the equivalent to 40 vials of the research companies "better" product. I'm not sold on the idea that LR3 is superior to a product that is virtually identical to the bodies own produced IGF-1.

I have seen dosages of 2-4mg thrown around in this thread. I don't know of anyone that has done 2-4 full bottles of LR3 for any period of time to report the results. It seems somewhat cost prohibitive, no?

But by this logic it's like saying anabolic "X" (thnk tren) can't be superior to testoterone.

Well

Man this thread got so childish so quickly...quite a shame for a thread like this that had the possibility of being really informational. But I have to ask Phil - did you just stalk and take the time to find a picture of JVA just to make a point, and then on top of that post it without his consent. That to me is extremely unprofessional and downright weird of a business owner who's trying to represent his business best interest. Anyone who at first was thinking of the possibility of purchasing your igf has now surely been steered in a different direction.

Oh and I still think JVA looks better than 98% of the population and most the people on here so in that sense I do want to hear is input and I'm sure others do as we'll

Oh its not hard to find pics of Phil.........He has transformed himself into a really good body builder. I just looked on the National championship page and saw his pic. I was pretty impressed actually. Now to find someone such as yourself or Elvia, I would have to search pretty hard and in some questionable places to find those pictures....which I don't have the time for.

It's not even that expensive in most Euro countries... the price for 40mg INCRELEX in pharmacies there is most of the time under €800 (more or less $1,000-$1,100). With a script, of course.

So being quite "cheap" (yes, it's all relative), if it was indeed that effective, much more people would use it, don't you think?

Yet, I see infinitely more guys using Lilly UMATROPE GH, which is paradoxically more expensive... :cool:

Excellent point. ;)

Stay away kids.

Huhhhhhhhhhhhhh :confused:

Oh its not hard to find pics of Phil.........He has transformed himself into a really good body builder. I just looked on the National championship page and saw his pic. I was pretty impressed actually. Now to find someone such as yourself or Elvia, I would have to search pretty hard and in some questionable places to find those pictures....which I don't have the time for.

:D

Toopoo looks damn good. He's been my friend for a long time and I'd never thought he'd be at this level

Stay away kids.

Although I don't know anything about IGF or it's potential health hazards, King Kamali is retarded and probably should be ignored.

Although I don't know anything about IGF or it's potential health hazards, King Kamali is retarded and probably should be ignored.

Bro, you can't argue with a pro unless you have a better build than him!:D

IGF-1 LR3: Poison!!! I predict this drug will kill many bodybuilders in the near future.
IGF-1 LR3 drops blood pressure and gives a normal person an irregular hear beat. It also makes your cranium grow and enlarges the heart... Bad shit and I will never touch it.

KK
And as far as the irregular heart beats, again I know 4 individuals that have complained about this problem. Gh does convert to IGF, yes that is correct but the path seems to be different.

That was an on old thread from 2006. I had a post there too:

I have said that IGF is a roll of the dice and playing with your health in several threads here, but I really got no support. Well, apart from Massive G. :)

I'm so surprised no one is concerned over the fact that it's totally untested in humans. This is a modified version of IGF. Guys are worried about 192AA hGH causing antibodies - what about the IGF?!!

How can you talk about health and sane cycling in one hand and then in another recommend a totally untested compound in the other? You know, it's straight IGF that just became approved for human use, not the LR3-IGF-1.

Milos Sarcev still says he wont use it and is afraid of the potential side effects and he has done some heavy experimenting with other stuff.

Yeah I still think using it back then was taking a chance. But now many years later people don't seem to have died in large numbers, so I guess it's safe.:rolleyes::D
Perhaps it's the tiny doses everyone does?

But I would rather do rhIGF than the LR3 if someone offered free supplies.

A 10mg bottle of Increlex a day with say 15iu of Humatrope and as much insulin as you can handle might be nice.:D
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/229267-post170.html

Last edited:
Well, in that old thread was a link to the data I mentioned I asked palumbo about. Can't get the document to open anymore but here's a quote on the dosage:

Novozymes said:
The potency difference between long R³ IGF-1 and IGF-1 is lower in vivo compared to cultured cells. This means that the effective dose of LONG R³ IGF-1 is similar to that of IGF-1 administered in clinical trials and as a therapeutic and that the potential for LONG R³ IGF-1 to present a risk to human health must be considered similar to that of IGF-1 itself

I haven't researched this stuff at all except look a little bit around the web back then, but does anyone here have a comment on the above?

If the body produces about 3mg per day on its own without any extra GH, what is an extra 100mcg going to do? Wouldn't it be like taking maybe 0.001iu of GH a day and hoping to get a lot of results?

Well, in that old thread was a link to the data I mentioned I asked palumbo about. Can't get the document to open anymore but here's a quote on the dosage:

I haven't researched this stuff at all except look a little bit around the web back then, but does anyone here have a comment on the above?

If the body produces about 3mg per day on its own without any extra GH, what is an extra 100mcg going to do? Wouldn't it be like taking maybe 0.001iu of GH a day and hoping to get a lot of results?

Where did you find that number?

Hey as well.. Maybe you could explain why they don't treat muscle wasting diseases and disorders with IGF-1... And as well the LR3.. Since they are such powerful muscle building agents...

Alright guys.

I appreciate everyone's input and feel fairly educated on the subject "Increlex".

Now, if ya'll don't mind. Can we talk "Iplex" too?

Where did you find that number?

Hey as well.. Maybe you could explain why they don't treat muscle wasting diseases and disorders with IGF-1... And as well the LR3.. Since they are such powerful muscle building agents...

The number came from the Novozymes site as well.

I don't think they are that "powerful". Mike Arnold is entirely correct here, the peptides don't hold a candle to steroids. However, I think
GH, insulin and IGF probably should be stacked to get best effects,
as my last link suggests. Even back before LR3IGF started to be sold in mass quantities Duchaine thought IGF should be stacked with GH.

Alright guys.

I appreciate everyone's input and feel fairly educated on the subject "Increlex".

Now, if ya'll don't mind. Can we talk "Iplex" too?

What is there to talk about? "Similar to increlex" with maybe fewer sides as Wiki says.

I have been following this and other topics concerning Increlex and IGF there's all most to much information to sort through and I'm confused at this point so I will ask some questions hoping someone will answer and clarify.

So from what I have gathered Purchase Peptides IGF1-LR3 is comparable to the much more expensive Increlex ?

IGF1-LR3 should be taken as far apart from a synthetic GH injection as possible like 12hrs?

Example I take my GH every morning at 4am so after a high carb meal I should take 100mcgs of IGF1-LR3 at 4pm ? I train at about 6pm.

Taking IFG1-LR3 with GH will negate the effect of the GH ?

Is Increlex and IGF1-LR3 the same thing or am I as stated earlier confused ?

I have been following this and other topics concerning Increlex and IGF there's all most to much information to sort through and I'm confused at this point so I will ask some questions hoping someone will answer and clarify.

So from what I have gathered Purchase Peptides IGF1-LR3 is comparable to the much more expensive Increlex ?

IGF1-LR3 should be taken as far apart from a synthetic GH injection as possible like 12hrs?

Example I take my GH every morning at 4am so after a high carb meal I should take 100mcgs of IGF1-LR3 at 4pm ? I train at about 6pm.

Taking IFG1-LR3 with GH will negate the effect of the GH ?

Is Increlex and IGF1-LR3 the same thing or am I as stated earlier confused ?

It's igf 1, I thought.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner