over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Levrone 500lb Bench Press

What a fucking machine. Given his age and what his body has gone through, he's done really well.

Kevins mindset was part of his incredible genetics

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Impressive, solid lift , kinda surprised that he would do a heavy lift and risk getting injured.

Idiotic ego lifting just to show off.

No one needs 2 reps sets to grow.

He should. Heath is smarter than him.

joking home slice. I agree. But, guys like that, their mentality is one way. If it worked in his 20s and 30s, it must work in his 50s. At least that's his logic.

Cant teach an old dog new tricks...this is how he loves to train

Jealous?

What's wrong with showing how strong you are. That's what makes him the MMM. His strength has gotten him most of notoriety. I do doubles and triples all the time. Just flat benched a double with 515 yesterday. Never do I get any pulls or tears. . You have no idea what your talking about because your body probably isn't set up to lift heavy so your talking about something you don't really understand.. I'm not gonna hate on you but I will take Kevin's back on this one. He's got something to prove and he's fucking proving it. I think it's fucking awesome and he's got some NUTS. Most people don't lift heavy cause there weak as shit. They wanna "feel" the muscle. LOL throw some heavy slag iron that's how you build muscle doesn't matter the fuckin rep scheme.

Cant teach an old dog new tricks...this is how he loves to train

Yes. He had been constantly saying that he always used to train like this the pwerlifting way, heavy and short reps. And, yes, he is not going to change that.

Jealous?

What's wrong with showing how strong you are. That's what makes him the MMM. His strength has gotten him most of notoriety. I do doubles and triples all the time. Just flat benched a double with 515 yesterday. Never do I get any pulls or tears. . You have no idea what your talking about because your body probably isn't set up to lift heavy so your talking about something you don't really understand.. I'm not gonna hate on you but I will take Kevin's back on this one. He's got something to prove and he's fucking proving it. I think it's fucking awesome and he's got some NUTS. Most people don't lift heavy cause there weak as shit. They wanna "feel" the muscle. LOL throw some heavy slag iron that's how you build muscle doesn't matter the fuckin rep scheme.
I think a lot of us sometimes forget that Kevin benched 405 at 185 lbs, this was before he knew what bodybuilding even was, and no clue how to squat.

Kryptonian DNA; far different from mortals like me [emoji6]

Impressive, solid lift , kinda surprised that he would do a heavy lift and risk getting injured.

Surprised to see him doing that too. Especially since he has had a nasty pec tear before.

I'm going to go ahead and assume he's changed his gear regime up. I really wanna' see if he can bring the size back in his legs all the way to what they used to be.

Jealous?

Exactly. Can't really add much more to it except that I whole heartily agree.

I'm going to go ahead and assume he's changed his gear regime up. I really wanna' see if he can bring the size back in his legs all the way to what they used to be.
Not gonna happen. Age catches up to all. He'll still look very impressive though.

Lol really? he's got 3 spotters, wraps, is sweating his ass off so I assume he warmed up pretty well up to that weight, his form was perfect. How is that idiotic ego lifting? if it works for him then there's nothing idiotic about it. Besides we don't know how the rest of his workout and sets were.

You might not need 2 rep sets to grow but they sure as hell help in getting stronger. And the stronger you are, the more reps you can do with heavier weight and that sure as fuck will make someone grow. Kevin has said multiple times this is the way he likes to train and what works for him. After being out for so long he clearly had to get his strength up to what it was before. He's not gonna do that by doing 20 reps of fuck all weight "squeezing" the muscle

Last edited:

Honestly? Not a bit...

What's wrong with showing how strong you are.

When you're 52? Do I need to answer that? Wouldn't 300 for 25 reps prove the point?

His strength has gotten him most of notoriety.

No. He's a legend because of his competition history, not his strength. Plenty of guys stronger than him out there.

I do doubles and triples all the time. Just flat benched a double with 515 yesterday. Never do I get any pulls or tears.

Good for you.

its cool and all.....

but its just not needed...

just like the last 14 threads about this shit...
its just not needed....maybe for the fans....maybe he
just wants to know if he can still hit it....kinda dumb
if you ask me....he don't need to prove shit...

:cool:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner