over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LEVRONE CYCLE

DIEZEL666

Registered
Does anyone know what Kevin Levrone uses to blow up from 220-250 in two months for a contest? I would like whatever secret is locked in that cycle (I know alot is genetics and muscle memory).

I CAN TELL YA ONE THING...ONLY KEVIN KNOWS FOR SURE. BUT, YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT KEVIN RARELY TRAINS DURING THE YEAR, SO HE LOSES A SHIT LOAD OF BODYWEIGHT. AND YOUR RIGHT , MUSCLE MEMORY IS PART OF IT BUT, HE ALSO STAYS LEAN THROUGHOUT THE YEAR, SO ALL HE HAS TO DO IS TAKE HIS GEAR AND TRAIN HARD AND THAT EQUALS ALL THAT BODYWEIGHT...PLUS THE ABSOLUTE BEST GENETICS IN BODYBUILDING IMO.

Can you imagine what he would look like if he trained all year???

MAN.....THAT WOULD BE GREAT!

WHO THE HELL KNOWS.....MAYBE THE REST OF US SHOULD TAKE BIG LAYOFFS!

In

In my mind he really has his shit together, he is a great bodybuilder, owns a gym, has a band, and does other things. Unlike some people he has a life outside of the gym. He should be a role model to us all, it cant all be lifting, eating, sleeping, and shitting can it.

THATS BLASPHEMY!!! I VOTE TO BAN VITOR FROM THE BOARD. LOL:D

There is reason behind what he does!!

One thing bout Kevin is that cancer runs in his family and he doesn't want to push it by doing 6-8 courses per year and rather just does what he needs to get to Mr.O. He is opposite of most in offseason and looks like a normal guy but, when he hits the sauce again he just blows up, DIET OR NO DIET!!hehehe

RY

Kevin said it's easier for him to put the weight on to get ready for the show than to diet down to take it off. He did take more time off than usual this year and got a hernia operation. He says it will help him get his legs back to where they need to be.

I saw Kev at the Md Championships last month guest pose. That phucker was 260 pounds and hard as nails. He's packing some wheels now. Expect to see a revamped Levrone at this years O'! The dude is looking to do some damage. As far as what he takes, who knows? I'll always wonder. I'm sure it's nothing exotic. Probably what most of us take. He just responds better.

YES! BAN VITOR FROM THE BOARD!

EVIL BASTARD! IMAGINE THE IDEA....BEING A WELL ROUNDED INDIVIDUAL.........

Yeah, here we are living in the gym,spending all day (!) on the boards. And this guys is huger than 99% of us and has a life!
He only does that because his genetics allow. Trust me if most of us trained 3mo a year we'd look like shit no matter how much gear we use. I do know he uses Humatrope gh high dose.
I know his buddy/trainer Ghanni too. Kevin leterally bulks and cuts up at the same time. Good genetics, maybe? Damn him!

Actually

If anyone dare to try it, it is the best way to compete. Your skin remains taught and you have a harder look, almost like going on creatine for the first time. Kevin is a smart man and he also avoids injuries this way.

It's a lot easier going BACK up to 250, than it is getting UP to 250 the first time.

Muscle Memory.

Every year I take 3, 4, 5 months off from the gym. I don't train at all, and I don't eat like a bodybuilder......at all. I'll go out and play baseball or football, I'll surf, basically I live like a normal human being...instead of being a "Bodybuilder" 24-7 and eating nothing but steamed rice, turkey, and protein shakes all day. I have no doubt that's what Mr. Levrone does.

When I go back to the gym, it only takes 2-3 weeks to get back up to the weight I was when I stopped training. Start eating like a bodybuilder and throw some anabolics in the mix and BAM...look'n like I never missed a beat.

Muscle Memory is a great thing. ;)

How many mg's of that muscle memory stuff do you use? I need some of that stuff! Actually there's a lot of truth to that. Even in my 50's I've noticed that when I lay off for a few weeks, whatever, for different reasons (I'm not too well-rounded either so that doesn't happen a lot), I seem to be able to bounce back to where I was size and strength-wise pretty fast - after a week or two of agony getting back into shape.

Oh yeh, throw some AS into the mix and coming back is a LOT easier!

Big Hock said:
It would be interesting to know what his cycles consist of.

It's funny how this topic came up. I remember a long time ago a dream I had,I was talking to kevin at a booth he was in at a show and while we were talking I just came out with it and asked him what he uses and how much. At first he did'nt answer but after I said "Look dog, at some point in time everyone including you had to ask someone how to do this thing, all I am asking is for the same shot someone gave you..." After that he looks real pissed off but hell I did not flinch. Finally he pulls out a sheet of paper and writes down the following to the best of my memory:

900mg Testosterone
400mg Deca
17iu HGH
Now, I know first hand from a guy on the top national level that these amounts are in the neighborhood of what people use. Maybe I have some sort of ESP where I can tap into peoples minds and extract info. Any way just my 2cc's

he sure does have good genetics. I hear after mr.o ronnie takes three straight months of a lay off. then i guess he gears up for mr.o again. Im sure he needs this rest from gear and from lifting. Levrone probably and all pros do this. Lay off for a few months of all weights and gear. Then rock it for the rest of the year. He must have it down to a tee if he can pack on that much lean muscle mass in a couple of months. I give it to the brotha'

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws