over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Levrone holds his own in race

BIG DUB

Registered
Just got back from chad's board with the results of Kevin's challenge race. Check it out!

Ya thats great but he still came in last! Wasn't he suppose to win????? Also what happened to the 4.2??

Last edited:
It was suppose to be a 60 meter race wonder why they didn't record Levrone's finish time?

Sorry guys

but I do not think this is impressive at all.....not at all.....I ran mine at a 4.6...... Yeah I am not 240, but NFL players are running theirs at 4'6 4.7, and I am talking about the D ends etc....Jevon Kearse supposedly ran it even faster....

So he is average in speed when it comes to speedsters, I ran a 4.8 in high school.

And before someone tells me "yeah but he is a pro Bb" remember, that isn't 240 pounds of fat, I ran my 4.6 at 220. With the proper training I am sure I could have run it faster...Same with Kevin, but those remarks he made were ridiculous.

And the winner's time was not all that either....Shit, Deion Sanders runs a 4.1.

Sanders can actually run a 3.9 on a track w/o pads. I have the video that was from his first year in the NFL and thats where they timed him at. thats fuckin fast. and as far as Levrone talking a bunch of shit, who cares!!! but a 4.8 at 240lb bodybuilder is pretty damn impressive to me.
good luck and be safe...

bigger...

That's damn impressive if you ask me.....Nice work Kevin!

patk

I AM HAPPY THAT HE SHOWED UP AND DID THE RACE!

AT LEAST HE ATTEMPTED TO PROVE HIMSELF! THAT FACT ALONE MAKES ME THINK HE'S OKAY.

CORRECTION

KEVIN RAN A 4.8 40 METERS. HE RAN A LEGIT 4.2 FORTY YARDS. EMERIC DELCZEG WAS INVITED AND SAW THE WHOLE THING. THEY WERE NECK AND NECK AT 40 METERS, THEN THE SPRINTER PULLED AWAY THE LAST 20 METERS.

still frickin' impressive. :D

Dennis James::Kevin did show up to race Marc Chambers.
The race took place just a few min ago, and Kevin didn't look to bad after the first 40m Marc 4.52 sec , Kevin 4.80 sec. after that Marc just took of and won the race in 6.64 sec.
Anyway Kevin made us all proud today for showing the world that bbers (atleast some of us.lol) can run!!
This came from A's board via DC. I would have thought alot better about this if the trash talking never occurred. With not being there and some many differences in the time that he ran, I still don't believe anything about a 4.2. Sorry and not overly impressed. Hell at my combine I weighed in at a shade under 220 with a slight tear in my achillies and was still hitting around a 4.8-4.9. When in shape @225+ I'm hitting 4.6-4.7 And for him to be hitting a time that is 4-5 tenths faster with 35+ lbs is insane. On the J Kearse thing, he did run a 4.4 coming out of college @ 245, but he's 290 now and still fast.

Metric vs. English

Guys,

Take note: the 4.8 was over the 40 meters, which is about 43.7 yd or nearly 10% longer than a 40yd dash. Sounds like his legit 40yd time was closer to 4.5 or slightly faster.

Phil, you said he ran a legit 4.2: did they time the 40yd, too?...

-Randy

ok

the 40 meter VS 40 yards DOES change things...if this is true, and he can run a 4.2 40 yard dash, NOW I am impressed..

Armie, thanks for backing me up at the J.Kearse...he is 290 now??! Yikes!!

THey say Mike Vick can run a 4.2 as a QB...
There was a Washington State Linebacker that was drafted that ran 4.42 40 when the scouts came...

Remember Kevin does not train for sprinting he is a BBer. If he wanted to he could drop those times in 6 months with good training...

thats cool

I'm glad he showed up and went thru with it. i don't care what anyone else says, i think he's a nice ass guy, I met him back in 94-95, at Powerhouse gym in Linthicum, and he was a cool guy to talk with. I was 18-19 and just starting to get some shape to my weak ass hehe

he even asked if me and my cousin wanted to work in with him during benches hehe.

I agree.....I think Kevin is cool as hell and I think that he deserves huge props for showing up and performing like he did. We as bber's should support him and if you think otherwise then how do we get respect in our sport if we don't support each other.....??????

patk

Well I am impressed that he did show up. Mind over matter even the trash talking kinda helps your capacity in a way makes the competition think. But as far as kevin as a person when I met him cant blame him to much myself but he only seemed interested in talking to the girls kinda blew me and my friends off. He needs to focus though does he want to be a sprinter or BB. Great genetics but no drive to ever finish something he starts it seems like. Well just my view of him he probably could care less but n e ways. MM

Not saying he isn't a nice guy or any of that. I met him at the A Classic and he stopped mid stride and had a conversation and took some pics. Seemed fairly cool.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws