over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lexapro

Rambo

Newbies
I have been prescribed Lexapro, and started taking it as of yesterday,
(yeah major depression).

Does anyone know if this has any bad side effects in relation to bodybuilding in general, or to supplements,
currently i'm only taking creatine.

Does anyone know if this has any bad side effects in relation to bodybuilding in general, or to supplements,
currently i'm only taking creatine.
I've never heard of anything negative but you know what I can GUARANTEE will have a bad side effects in relation to bodybuilding?

Depression.

Keep us posted and best wishes to feeling better!

i was given that when i was waitting for my hrt to start up (i was very depresd) and it workd great there was a list of side but i did not experence any.... but as you know every thing efacts every one diff. hope that helps and rember it your body you halft to be the one to make the dection !!!

ry

Was'nt that the drug the young guy was on who killed himself and then his parents blamed steroids did it to him? It was in the news for a while and I heard about it on No Bull Radio.

Don't stop taking them as soon as you start feeling better. Depression takes months or years to heal. Besides the side effects will disappear almost completely after a few weeks.

from personal experience: the improvement in the quality of life will only improve your chances of reaching your bbing goals.

good luck. give it an honest try...you may find yourself in deep gratitude for finding something to help ;) :) i hope it works well for you. it can be a huge asset.

i found myself grinding my teeth and clinching my jaw pretty bad. i didnt like it.

I have read that athletes use all types of anti depressants for sports such as track and field. I guess when you are in a better mood you will be able to lift more or even run faster. I can only assume that you have tried to lift while you were depressed. It wasn't a very good workout was it? If you lift when you are in a good mood you tent to lift more right? I would say take the lexapro and make yourself happy because depression will for sure hinder your workouts way more than any anti depressant drug.

I have read that athletes use all types of anti depressants for sports such as track and field. I guess when you are in a better mood you will be able to lift more or even run faster. I can only assume that you have tried to lift while you were depressed. It wasn't a very good workout was it? If you lift when you are in a good mood you tent to lift more right? I would say take the lexapro and make yourself happy because depression will for sure hinder your workouts way more than any anti depressant drug.

How can anti-depressants help an athlete? Consider that the symptoms of depression and overtraining are very similar. These drugs have been used for this reason, to help a seriously overtrained athlete continue pushing hard, but I haven't read about any rampant use of them. Other psychoactive drugs are popular, such as modafinil.

I had to take Lexapro after Clomid ripped my head off and shit down my neck. Worked well for me and didnt have any noticeable side effects. Didnt effect my training either. Lexapro is a newer generation ssri that is in general, a cleaner drug. Peace.

All SSRIs like Lexapro increase the suicide rate FOR KIDS. When you're an adult that shouldn't be a problem.

And the kid that killed himself was told by his doctor to stop taking steroids immediately WITHOUT doing PCT. Which is not a very smart move especially not for someone who is already depressed.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131