over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lexipro

Nazathul

Newbies
My doctor is considering putting me on an anti-depressant. Does anyone have any experience with them as physique athletes? Are there any negatives to going on? Does it make you gain weight? Does it play well with anabolics?
Could use some help here guys ! Thanks

I'm on a ton of phyciatric drugs,and yes they all mess with you in everything you do period...Lexipro is an SSRI and if can smoke and be good,go that route...But sometimes you have to eat shit and do what works, smoking was the worst for me,couldn't do it...

Omni Labs SPONSORED ATHLETE©[email protected]®THE REAPER

Thanks Big Dawg can you kinda go into detail on how it could effect my physique? Does it cause weight gain or anything or just chill you and take away motivation?

Thanks Big Dawg can you kinda go into detail on how it could effect my physique? Does it cause weight gain or anything or just chill you and take away motivation?
Weight gain is a problem, best when makes you hungry eat a tbl spoon of almond butter...That makes you feel full and lessens the hunger...After a couple months sides seem to just go away...It's just will power that's all...

Weight gain is a problem, best when makes you hungry eat a tbl spoon of almond butter...That makes you feel full and lessens the hunger...After a couple months sides seem to just go away...It's just will power that's all...

Yeah the sleep nothing effects me except I take 400mgs Seroquel at bed,knocks me out...

Tried after my divorce. Made me feel like shit. Tried one other, then just decided to let the depression run its course.

Tried after my divorce. Made me feel like shit. Tried one other, then just decided to let the depression run its course.
Your right about meds,it's a hit and miss game with those...I wish I didn't have to take meds but I do,I'm bipolar as fuck honestly and a mean one at that...I used to self medicate,alcohol, pills,anything that made me feel good...But that obviously landed me in a lot of trouble...Sometimes it's just life and you have to deal with things,there's no Magic pill to take everything away...But people like myself do have a better life with meds that help control some of it...

Omni-Labs SPONSORED ATHLETE©[email protected]®THE REAPER

From personal experience I can say...lexapro worked so so' UNTIL I missed a few doses.....downward spirals brothe times I tried and missed doses=Never again. CANNABIS SAVES LIVES

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws