over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

lgd-4033 mk-677 stack

liveloyal604

Newbies
Hey guys im 22 and about 150 pounds been working out for a few years now but havent been able to put on mass so ive been looking to do a lgd-4033 mk-677 stack. while doing this cycle should i be taking some liver care? Abd which PCT should i do after this stack

How tall are you at 150 lbs and how much weight have you gained since starting lifting? How many calories are you eating? Also I realize at 22 you will cycle even if I recommend to wait. Lol Anyway you will need a legit pct for lgd because it shuts you down just like steroids.

It's a non toxic stack. You don't need liver care. You won't really need pct if you keep the lgd cycle to 8 weeks.
You can run mk-677 long term with no issues.
Mk-2866(ostarine) is a great addition as well.

It's a non toxic stack. You don't need liver care. You won't really need pct if you keep the lgd cycle to 8 weeks.
You can run mk-677 long term with no issues.
Mk-2866(ostarine) is a great addition as well.

I hope your right but many guys have posted being shut down from lgd. I know one personally and he needed full pct from running 10 mgs. He did say he had no signs of suppression from ostatrine but also had no blood work to show for sure. I plan a lgd run in the future possibly.

I hope your right but many guys have posted being shut down from lgd. I know one personally and he needed full pct from running 10 mgs. He did say he had no signs of suppression from ostatrine but also had no blood work to show for sure. I plan a lgd run in the future possibly.

Yeah. Ostarine at 10mg can even be used during pct. I guess with lgd it may be a good idea to run exemestane and nolvadex, then add clomid upon seization, and continue running mk-677.
I'm a bad person to answer this since I've been on cycle for 20 years. Haha :)

hey so would u recomend me taking mk 677 with MK-2866 Ostarine

Instead of stacking it with lgd?

I can say for myself I am using LGD 4033 currently and noticed suppresion after about 1.5 weeks. It didnt have an effect as much as I thought on libido looking back just some size which came back after 2 days of coming off. I also started taking zma every night which helped to my surprise. I can see results with the LGD 4033 but I am not really sure if they are worth it yet. Most seem to really recommend the mk677 or 2866 more. I have clomiphene I may start taking with it while on, but wasnt sure how this woudl effect a PCT if needed. I asked in another thread and never got a response.

I had planned to start clomiphene while on the LGD4033 cycle and finish with it and nolva (20/20/10/10) and just the clomiphene at 12.5mg ED from when I start for 8 weeks to raise T levels. Hope this give you some insight on the LGD 4033.

also tried looking for info on an all SARM stack, but havent found it yet...might be something to check

Last edited:
Hey guys im 22 and about 150 pounds been working out for a few years now but havent been able to put on mass so ive been looking to do a lgd-4033 mk-677 stack. while doing this cycle should i be taking some liver care? Abd which PCT should i do after this stack

How tall are you? You don't need any sarms (or any drugs) you simply need to eat more appropriate food.

I will go through a few things to try and help you out and anyone else thinking about starting a similar cycle.

Firstly LGD-4033 would be an incredible first cycle but as you stated it can and most likely will suppress you. This will likely be minor suppression but that will depend upon the dose and duration of cycle. For a standard 6-8 week cycle I would recommend a basic pct. Ideally including an AI (exemestane) for 2 weeks and tamoxifen for an additional 2-3 weeks.

MK-2866 (Ostarine) will treat you very similarly to LGD-4033. It will suppress you and increase estrogen levels over time. Most of the studies on ostarine used only 3mg per day and even at those doses suppression and estrogen increases were observed. However none of this is anything major and the increases in estrogen are one of the reasons people get such amazing joint relief from ostarine. I would not use ostarine in pct at any dose but sure you could get away with a small dose but it's totally unneeded. Again a simple pct would be needed just like with the LGD-4033.

For both of the above I would start at about 5mg per day and gradually build up the dose over your cycle.

MK-677 is one of the most talked about things on this forum now. Quite simple really... it's amazing for most people. It will increase GH levels... something I doubt the OP will need for a good few years. I would start at anywhere between 6.25-12.5mg per day and gradually move up to about 25per day (50mg for experienced guys who manage the sides well). It has shown dose dependent results up to 100mg in studies but I think for 95% of people 25mg is more than enough. I would dose it pre bed or first thing... see what suits you best. This can be safely used for very long periods... I would use it at least 3 months to give it a chance to do it's thing.

I respectfully disagree. SARMs suppress. They do NOT shutdown but they do suppress. Mk677 and Gw doesn't, but that's because they aren't SARMs at all. Mk677 is a gh secretagogue and GW is a PPAR. Using osta on a pct wouldn't make any sense at all.

You gotta pay your dues. You need to have a food baby around the clock. It wont feel good, itl be unattractive, but if you want muscle deal with it. One day if you do that enough your muscles will be bigger than your food baby and it wont seem so bad. 200grams of protien a day for starters no excuses.

LGD has no toxicity and for MK677, some of the usual side effects that go with elevated GH levels such as numb hands, some lethargy, as well as slight increased appetite can appear. So you needn’t worry about liver.
For LGD While it may not be quite as suppressive as anabolics, the suppression is much higher than other SARMS, thus, requiring a full PCT.
you can also try the highly recommended triple stack :
Ostarine (MK-2866) S4 (Andarine) and GW-501516 but also need a mini pct.

My expiriece

I tried osta at 5mgs a day for a month, and did not see any benefits at all, but who knows if it was real, Lgd from panthers at 10mgs felt like mildly anabilic increase tightness, but it also felt really weird, like I could suffer a tear easily, which is counterproductive to my goal . Mk at only 6mgs or so from Mike's brand is doing what is supposed to, I tried higher doses but is to hard to wake up, still I get all the benefits at only 6mgs.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws