over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LGD-4033 with MK-677(Legal TEST/HGH)

Good to know. I plan to use it again in the near future. It really is one of the most effective things out there (including aas etc). I really struggled with the tiredness last time so I will probably run it at a low dose the first 2 weeks. When I say struggled I literally mean I couldn't go on any longer as I could barely function at times.
[lang=vi]I had the exact same problem, did you ever find anything to help this? I've yet to find anything. On just 25mg I could nap 4 times a day. Unreal[/lang]

Following this, I may be interested to incorporate one of these or the two in my routine

Does MK-677 stacks with the GHRP-GHRH combo or is it overkill?

Instead of Synthetic HGH (i am on limited supply), can I use some HGH Frag, it seems not to compete or change endogenous production of HGH

Last edited:
Following this, I may be interested to incorporate one of these or the two in my routine

Does MK-677 stacks with the GHRP-GHRH combo or is it overkill?

Instead of Synthetic HGH (i am on limited supply), can I use some HGH Frag, it seems not to compete or change endogenous production of HGH

I felt I got the most size by taking 100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc no DAC upon waking, noon, and post workout. Then some Igf1-Lr3 preworkout, 50mcg is sufficient. Lastly, 25mg MK677 before bed. I'm taking a break now to have a dry look for the summer. I know when I go back on this combo I'll put on 15-20lbs and look huge. That'll be most likely after summer.

I haven't had enough experience with GH frag to comment on it.

By what process does MK makes one hold water ?

is it common HGH side effect ?

I lost weight, but look way harder, don't know if it's the fasting; the switch to fat, the cardio, or maybe my T3 dosage is too high (only 25mg though)

I have heard that most androgenic substance makes one look harder, isn't the same with LGD?

I used this combo for approximately two weeks. I gained nearly 8 lbs. over this period of time. Unfortunately, much is water. My BP is normally borderline high, however since starting this combo it has raised significantly. My definition is not as pronounced but my strength has increase substantially. I did not notice any leaning effect; in fact my midsection feels bloated most of time. I have stopped the MK 677 and began using Ostarine. Ostarine is good for recomp. Thus far I have lost about 3-4 lbs. but maintained the muscle mass that I gained on LGD and Mk 677. I will continue using Ostarine and see where it takes me. For now I’m thinking that short runs of LGD and Mk 677 followed with Ostarine is a good method of gaining lean body weight.

JJB, I'm currently taking MK 677, how or when would I take MK 2866? I take 677 when I first wake up, then coffee etc.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131