over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LGD-4033 with MK-677(Legal TEST/HGH)

Nice post.

Id love to see igf from just mk

I was thinking the same thing.

Also can MK be taken while running GH? The idea would be to pulse both endogenous and exogenous GH throughout the day. Obviously timing would need to be on point.

I was thinking the same thing.

Also can MK be taken while running GH? The idea would be to pulse both endogenous and exogenous GH throughout the day. Obviously timing would need to be on point.

Someone here recently posted that they got incredible results by taking 25mg MK-677 once a day and 3ius HGH upon waking.

I won't really be able to report fairly on BP. I'm on a low dose med and a diuretic due to genetic high BP already..and I do crapload of cardio to help with it. Hope my bloods come back with no issues on Thursday so I can green light this cycle. My new doc is pretty cool and a physique competitor himself...says if my IGF-1 comes back low he'll offer a Sermorelin regimen for $250/month. I don't think so...:) Actually hoping to get on some TRT though...we'll see.

Someone here recently posted that they got incredible results by taking 25mg MK-677 once a day and 3ius HGH upon waking.

I'm using 3iu's a day and will be adding MK-677 from Superior when it comes in tomorrow...I can post results on this thread for everyone. How long should I give it to see results?

I'm using 3iu's a day and will be adding MK-677 from Superior when it comes in tomorrow...I can post results on this thread for everyone. How long should I give it to see results?

I would give it 1 month.

I won't really be able to report fairly on BP. I'm on a low dose med and a diuretic due to genetic high BP already..and I do crapload of cardio to help with it. Hope my bloods come back with no issues on Thursday so I can green light this cycle. My new doc is pretty cool and a physique competitor himself...says if my IGF-1 comes back low he'll offer a Sermorelin regimen for $250/month. I don't think so...:) Actually hoping to get on some TRT though...we'll see.

Sermorelin is a joke.
I find even with initial water retention that my body adjusts in time and my bp stabalizes. At first the shock to the body from the weight gain kicks bp up, but it comes back down to a safe range if I eat clean and do cardio.

Sermorelin is a joke.
I find even with initial water retention that my body adjusts in time and my bp stabalizes. At first the shock to the body from the weight gain kicks bp up, but it comes back down to a safe range if I eat clean and do cardio.

That's what I said. Sermorelin?? $250/month!! NO THANKS!! I have a 3PM appt today...hoping I do get some legit TRT though. I have a backup appt in early March with a urologist in Houston (3.5 hour drive) that "gets it" and I'm sure I'll get my TRT then.

Wahooooooo!!! I'm on the TRT train. 200MG/week. I came in at 83 !! That's fucking low and Ive been natty for almost 2 months.

I'm currently on 4iu gh and got my mk from superior. I'll give it a go with 25mg daily. Would you consider taking it in the am after the gh shot? Would you consider taking huperzine with it?

I'm currently on 4iu gh and got my mk from superior. I'll give it a go with 25mg daily. Would you consider taking it in the am after the gh shot? Would you consider taking huperzine with it?

I would dose both the MK-677 and the synthetic HGH upon waking and add 200mcg huperzine A 3 times a day. This will give you one big hgh spike from the synthetic hgh and a whole bunch of low wave hgh pulses from the MK-677. The huperzine A will keep somatostatin from inhibiting both your synthetic hgh and your pituitary released hgh.

I would dose both the MK-677 and the synthetic HGH upon waking and add 200mcg huperzine A 3 times a day. This will give you one big hgh spike from the synthetic hgh and a whole bunch of low wave hgh pulses from the MK-677. The huperzine A will keep somatostatin from inhibiting both your synthetic hgh and your pituitary released hgh.

Jjb1:

I do have to ask y u would still recommend people to use mk in the am? Russian star in his thread specifically said to use it in the pm at night.... What is the rationale behind am usage and pm bed time usage? Also wondering why some such as russianstar say huperzine a is not needed with mk and u say it is? Im confused on this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jjb1:

I do have to ask y u would still recommend people to use mk in the am? Russian star in his thread specifically said to use it in the pm at night.... What is the rationale behind am usage and pm bed time usage? Also wondering why some such as russianstar say huperzine a is not needed with mk and u say it is? Im confused on this?

If you do a google search you will see he is contradicting himself.
It was a post by russianstar that taught me the importance of using a somatostatin inhibitor with any product that elevates HGH levels.
Higher hgh levels means the release of somatostatin in the body as a counter measure to inhibit hgh. Using huperzine A will inhibit some of the somatostatin giving you more active/usable HGH.

MK is used before bed in the studies but I found it messed my sleep quality up. I noticed if I dose it upon waking I sleep better.
Plus, the largest hgh pulse comes 12 hours after administration. I lift weights around 6pm so this would make the biggest hgh pulse hit while I'm training adding to my pump and strength.
He has his opinion. I have mine.

Jjb1:

Everyone is different. I have read all the research available on MK-677 and I have taken it morning and pre bed... I prefer morning. You may prefer it pre bed... depends upon your individual response and your daily routine. Due to it's active life it doesn't make too much difference. However pre bed messes with my sleep too. I would also struggle more with fatigue in work when I dosed it pre bed. Dose is another important factor too (more important than timing). Experiment for yourself otherwise you will never know what works best for you.

MK-677...Strong as F**k!

I want to put it plainly here in the first line. MK-677 is the single most effective supplement I've used in years.

I am very surprised and pretty goddamned stoked about this stuff! No one is paying me to say this this. In fact, I got the bottle by total accident. Needless to say, I'll be buying more.

My dad visited me at New Year and left his bottle by accident. He lives 8k miles away and has more, so it stayed with me:D I've been on 150mg Test TRT for months. Same diet, same sleep, same test source.

One week in to using MK-677, I was sleeping better, recovering faster.
My training weights shot up immediately. Back to mid cycle levels. I though it was a fluke, but the next week came and strength was up again. The same reps as the previous workout, but with more weight.

I haven't touched weights like this in months. I'm two weeks in.

Maybe I was GH deficient, maybe it's just me. But this shit is insane. I love it. BP is stable, 12.5mg sublingually 2x a day, a little bloated but BF dropping slowly. Huge pumps in the gym and I go a little hypo mid-day if I don't eat for a couple hours. Excellent stuff. I recommended Superior to my Dad for anti-aging and that's where it came from. I hope they keep making it like this

Negatives? Libido took a bit of a hit. One .25 Caber sorted that out. Prolactin was my thought. Or just TRT not being that much fun.

Last edited:
I want to put it plainly here in the first line. MK-677 is the single most effective supplement I've used in years.

I am very surprised and pretty goddamned stoked about this stuff! No one is paying me to say this this. In fact, I got the bottle by total accident. Needless to say, I'll be buying more.

My dad visited me at New Year and left his bottle by accident. He lives 8k miles away and has more, so it stayed with me:D I've been on 150mg Test TRT for months. Same diet, same sleep, same test source.

One week in to using MK-677, I was sleeping better, recovering faster.
My training weights shot up immediately. Back to mid cycle levels. I though it was a fluke, but the next week came and strength was up again. The same reps as the previous workout, but with more weight.

I haven't touched weights like this in months. I'm two weeks in.

Maybe I was GH deficient, maybe it's just me. But this shit is insane. I love it. BP is stable, 12.5mg sublingually 2x a day, a little bloated but BF dropping slowly. Huge pumps in the gym and I go a little hypo mid-day if I don't eat for a couple hours. Excellent stuff. I recommended Superior to my Dad for anti-aging and that's where it came from. I hope they keep making it like this

Negatives? Libido took a bit of a hit. One .25 Caber sorted that out. Prolactin was my thought. Or just TRT not being that much fun.

Good to know. I plan to use it again in the near future. It really is one of the most effective things out there (including aas etc). I really struggled with the tiredness last time so I will probably run it at a low dose the first 2 weeks. When I say struggled I literally mean I couldn't go on any longer as I could barely function at times.

I know this is an old (ish) thread.

I just started using the MK-677 from Superior at 25mg per dose once a day. I have been on it about 1 week. I really haven't noticed much from it in the gym but I did notice that if I take it right before bedtime, it messes with my sleep pretty consistently. If I take it in the morning when I first wake up in a fasted state, it makes me a little more hyper but I don't feel tired from it at all day. No soreness in my wrists and no noticeable water bloat.

Not sure how long it takes to kick in to notice anything. I am running it with Test and Deca both around 400mg per week. Since starting it though, it seems to have exacerbated a slight case of gyno that I have. I was keeping it in check with 1.25mg Letro/.5mg Prami per day but this addition seemed to have pushed it past the part where everything was in check.

I expected more sides and benefits from the addition MK-677 but just not seeing it yet. But, I am still just about one week into it. How long did it take everyone else to feel or see anything tangible. And, again, I am using Superior's brand.

Thanks

I know this is an old (ish) thread.

I just started using the MK-677 from Superior at 25mg per dose once a day. I have been on it about 1 week. I really haven't noticed much from it in the gym but I did notice that if I take it right before bedtime, it messes with my sleep pretty consistently. If I take it in the morning when I first wake up in a fasted state, it makes me a little more hyper but I don't feel tired from it at all day. No soreness in my wrists and no noticeable water bloat.

Not sure how long it takes to kick in to notice anything. I am running it with Test and Deca both around 400mg per week. Since starting it though, it seems to have exacerbated a slight case of gyno that I have. I was keeping it in check with 1.25mg Letro/.5mg Prami per day but this addition seemed to have pushed it past the part where everything was in check.

I expected more sides and benefits from the addition MK-677 but just not seeing it yet. But, I am still just about one week into it. How long did it take everyone else to feel or see anything tangible. And, again, I am using Superior's brand.

Thanks

I noticed results within days but I was also taking ghrp2/cjc no DAC with the mk677. Within a week everyone at the gym said I got huge out of nowhere.

I noticed results within days but I was also taking ghrp2/cjc no DAC with the mk677. Within a week everyone at the gym said I got huge out of nowhere.

Hi JJ,

Glad to see you joined the discussion. Where those the only things you were using at the time? So, it was cjc no DAC and not cjc with DAC? If cjc no DAC, how much and how many times a day or week were you injecting if you don't mind sharing.

We talked about cjc with DAC and MK-677 for twice a week shots, but I don't remember discussing cjc no DAC. Can you expand on what one you think one you think works best?

We also talked about GHRP2 and GHRP6 injection 3 times a day each but that seemed like pin city to me (42 extra shots per week).

Thanks in advance!

Hi JJ,

Glad to see you joined the discussion. Where those the only things you were using at the time? So, it was cjc no DAC and not cjc with DAC? If cjc no DAC, how much and how many times a day or week were you injecting if you don't mind sharing.

We talked about cjc with DAC and MK-677 for twice a week shots, but I don't remember discussing cjc no DAC. Can you expand on what one you think one you think works best?

We also talked about GHRP2 and GHRP6 injection 3 times a day each but that seemed like pin city to me (42 extra shots per week).

Thanks in advance!
I'm constantly changing things up. I've run 25mg mk677 before bed with 5mg cjcDAC once a week.
I also ran 25mg mk677 before bed with 100mcg GHRP2 and 100mcg cjc no DAC 3 times a day. I preferred the results from ghrp2/cjc no DAC 3 times a day with mk677 before bed. I got bigger and more full.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear