over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LGD-4033 with?

jmbcary44

Registered
Thinking of running LGD-4033 for at least a 4 week stretch based on some reading. May not even shutdown but will have something on hand in case. Already have clomiphene trying to decide if I should take in conjunction at 50mg ED or wait for PCT and do 50mg ed (two weeks) and if I should add something else and for what length...?

this would be first SARM for me

I did see this on another thread for an 8 week run

"tamoxifen at 20/20/20/10 and clomid at 50/50 would be enough."

any thoughts
thanks

Thinking of running LGD-4033 for at least a 4 week stretch based on some reading. May not even shutdown but will have something on hand in case. Already have clomiphene trying to decide if I should take in conjunction at 50mg ED or wait for PCT and do 50mg ed (two weeks) and if I should add something else and for what length...?

this would be first SARM for me

I did see this on another thread for an 8 week run

"tamoxifen at 20/20/20/10 and clomid at 50/50 would be enough."

any thoughts
thanks

Did I write that? LGD will suppress you so I would recommend a pct but nothing too extensive. Do not take anything when you are running it though. I would recommend nolva at 20/20/10 and clomid at 50/25 if you run a 6 week cycle (6 weeks much better than 4 weeks). I would run the LGD for 6-8 weeks gradually tapering up the dose. If you run it longer then I would add a week of nolva and clomid (so 4 weeks nolva and 3 weeks clomid).

thanks, i was thinking the same actually about the 6, thanks for the response

I have read lots of guys love running the SARMs quad stack of
10mg LGD-4033
25mg MK-2866
25mg S-4
25mg MK-677

This stack is like test and hgh but legal.

well just to check back in I have 5 days now started at 5mg first two but wen to 7.5 for 3-5 days. I can definitely feel the effect and see results in fullness and definition after about 2nd day.

started at 185.6 lbs
currently 182.5 lbs

But definitely adding muscle I can see it and feel it.

Appetite has gone up as well but nothing crazy likely just growth needs.

I was surprised so far by the quick visual change, will likely stay at 7.5 mg until I feel need to up to 10mg.

also adding tadalofil at 5mg EOD prior to workout, obviously other effects from this also which is nice.

I am currently using DAA also and likely will through PCT combined with the tamox and clomiphene.

Alright so I can say I truly can feel and see a difference. up to just under 190 lbs much harder and larger muscles along with definition. More than I was expecting. I feel like I did have some mild suppresion about 2-3 weeks in libido but I have also been taking Tadalafil for pump in the gym which helped I guess and ZMA at night which I think helps as well.

I need to see how much I went up strength wise and will report back.

I have read in multiple places and other forums of what I think to reputable about the effects of 12.5mg ED up to 25mg ED os Standalone clomiphene whetehr as a 4 week to 3 month blast with a washout to verify if T levels stick and also as a yearly process with lower daily to EOD doses.

As I believe I did experience these suppressive aspects fairly quick into the LGD I was wonderign if anyone has any info on doing these two in conjunction? for say 8 weeks?

Only question then would be PCT I guess, I thought Tamoxifen just for filling the receptor but wasnt sure.

I have read lots of guys love running the SARMs quad stack of
10mg LGD-4033
25mg MK-2866
25mg S-4
25mg MK-677

This stack is like test and hgh but legal.

JJ I cant find any threads on this do you have any more info or logs?

I have read in multiple places and other forums of what I think to reputable about the effects of 12.5mg ED up to 25mg ED os Standalone clomiphene whetehr as a 4 week to 3 month blast with a washout to verify if T levels stick and also as a yearly process with lower daily to EOD doses.

As I believe I did experience these suppressive aspects fairly quick into the LGD I was wonderign if anyone has any info on doing these two in conjunction? for say 8 weeks?

Only question then would be PCT I guess, I thought Tamoxifen just for filling the receptor but wasnt sure.

anyone?

Sounds like you have made some great gains in a short time and you have only used a standard dose. I didn't quite get what you meant above. Do you want to use clomid to get your test levels up? Is this for during your current cycle, afterwards or both?

Yes tamoxifen only will probably be enough. I would use exemestane for 2 weeks and tamoxifen for 4 weeks.

Update:

I guessI am kind of in a holding pattern while I have not gained any weight I have likely still put on muscle as I am slimming and gaining definition but still under 190. I didnt measure last night but If I had to guess I woulld say all lifts have gone up nicely however my squat and overhead has made great strides I believe im up about 20 lbs on overhead. I will likely be doing a standalone clomid however soon and start while on and once PCT hits use the tamoxifen and then carry out ED clomid into EOD for 6-8 weeks to check T elvels as I finally got an endo appointment

Question, I am on 300mgs a weel of testosterone Dr Prescribed how would LGD-4033 work with test? Searched the web but no mention of the 2 together?

Question, I am on 300mgs a weel of testosterone Dr Prescribed how would LGD-4033 work with test? Searched the web but no mention of the 2 together?

That would be a great stack imo.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity