over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LGD Log

day 15: still holding at 219lbs. chest workout today was good. Still no noticeable strength gains

I played around with SARMs for a bit last year. Started with 20 mg Ostarine and it was barely noticeable. Seemed to be some partitioning effects. Then doubled that and got a little more out of it. so some hardening and partitioning. Then I added 10 mg of Ligandrol and got harder. Then I doubled it to 20 mg. So 40 mg Osta and 20 mg Ligandrol. That was the point where I felt it was like a mild anabolic oral cycle something in the realm of 30-50 mg of Chinese Anavar a day or something like that. I would get fukkall from 10 mg/d of Ligandrol.

I played around with SARMs for a bit last year. Started with 20 mg Ostarine and it was barely noticeable. Seemed to be some partitioning effects. Then doubled that and got a little more out of it. so some hardening and partitioning. Then I added 10 mg of Ligandrol and got harder. Then I doubled it to 20 mg. So 40 mg Osta and 20 mg Ligandrol. That was the point where I felt it was like a mild anabolic oral cycle something in the realm of 30-50 mg of Chinese Anavar a day or something like that. I would get fukkall from 10 mg/d of Ligandrol.

gotcha, i was hoping to gain a few lbs max and get some strength gains, at this point in my life i really dont want to be much over 220 based on what it takes for me to maintain anything more while still staying lean at the same time. Being right under 220 now i would be happier with any hardening effects as i'm fairly lean and intend to stay that way. I think it makes more sense for me to stay lean at 215-220 than constantly bulking and dieting down.

day 16: weight was down to 218 today had a good leg workout, still nothing major to speak of as far as results.

day 17: back to 219lbs this morning, did shoulders more of a higher rep pump workout so wasnt really testing my strength at all. still doing 10mg when i wake up.

gotcha, i was hoping to gain a few lbs max and get some strength gains, at this point in my life i really dont want to be much over 220 based on what it takes for me to maintain anything more while still staying lean at the same time. Being right under 220 now i would be happier with any hardening effects as i'm fairly lean and intend to stay that way. I think it makes more sense for me to stay lean at 215-220 than constantly bulking and dieting down.

Look. I think your expectations may be unrealistic, especially considering the circumstances under which you are using it.

For one, LGD is not a hardener. Two, it's ability to add strength is mostly dependent on muscle gains. It is not a strong androgen like tren or Halo, which will add strength without adding muscle mass. LGD does not have that effect. It is a very weak androgen (which was one of the primary, original goals of SARM development), so strength gains are almost entirely reliant on muscle growth.

Based on your posts, you are someone who is trying to maintain a low level of bodyfat (which means relatively low cals; maintenance/sub-maintenance), while expecting to gain both strength and mass from a non-androgenic SARM.

LGD won't do that. With LGD, you need to eat to grow (above maintenance) and strength will come as a result of that growth. If you want to stay lean and keep your cals at a level required to maintain that (as you've said), LGD is not for you. You are using the wrong drug for your goals. S23 would have been more suitable for you, as it provides the type of effects you are looking for.

Last edited:
Look. I think your expectations may be unrealistic, especially considering the circumstances under which you are using it.

For one, LGD is not a hardener. Two, it's ability to add strength is mostly dependent on muscle gains. It is not a strong androgen like tren or Halo, which will add strength without adding muscle mass. LGD does not have that effect. It is a very weak androgen (which was one of the primary, original goals of SARM development), so strength gains are almost entirely reliant on muscle growth.

Based on your posts, you are someone who is trying to maintain a low level of bodyfat (which means relatively low cals; maintenance/sub-maintenance), while expecting to gain both strength and mass from a non-androgenic SARM.

LGD won't do that. With LGD, you need to eat to grow (above maintenance) and strength will come as a result of that growth. If you want to stay lean and keep your cals at a level required to maintain that (as you've said), LGD is not for you. You are using the wrong drug for your goals. S23 would have been more suitable for you, as it provides the type of effects you are looking for.

understood, thanks for that info. i may try the s23 in a few months for summer.

day 18: still at 219 did arms today. i will add in some extra calories this weekend and see what that does come Monday.

day 21: still at 219lbs did back today. hoping to get to 220lbs within the next 9 days. Then my goal will be to see what i can maintain of the few added lbs.

....S23 would have been more suitable for you, as it provides the type of effects you are looking for.

So S23 is a good recomp SARM? I’ve heard so many mixed reviews on it but most commonly that it was the best mass builder... Curious if you could expand your opinions of S23 and how you like to, or would, run it?

day 22: weight was at 218lbs had a solid chest workout this morning

So S23 is a good recomp SARM? I’ve heard so many mixed reviews on it but most commonly that it was the best mass builder... Curious if you could expand your opinions of S23 and how you like to, or would, run it?

It is a good lean mass-builder (all SARMs are "lean" mass-builders, though), but it provides more hardening and strength building effects than most other SARMs. For this reason it can be used pre-contest or off-season.

day 23: 219lbs again did legs today. I was up late last night so wasn't really feeling the upcoming leg workout when i got out of bed and drove to gym, but i ended up squatting after some seated leg curls and i felt pretty strong

day 24: weight 219lbs shoulders today overall strength does feel like its improving a little.

day 25: 219 lbs. i did arms today nothing to speak of as my left elbow bothers me so i am cautious on what i do and dont push the weight on anything.

day weight 220lbs!!! glad i got there and a few days to spare.

day 30: 220lbs and i actually have enough to take it again tomorrow morning. i will summarize tomorrow.

day 31: this was the end of the bottle i received to log from mike. I weighed in at 220lbs again this morning. Over the 31 days i gained 3 lbs and i look the same as far as leanness/hardness and vascularity. I ate very clean maintenance level calories so overall a 3lb increase is great. I will keep some updates coming to see how long i maintain the 3lbs i was able to put on.

4 days after last serving. I weighed in at 220lbs still so i felt good about that.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131