over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LGD4033 & S23 sides-my experience

bigtasty25

Registered
Always used old fashioned proven gear over the last 20 years. Been on doctor approved TRT only the last 6/7 years and research sarms, and the benefits/lack of sides so figured I’d try them out.

Overall, I got the positive sides they claimed, pumps, fullness, greatness drive. BUT...I did actually notice a few unwanted sides. The S23 causes constant stomach bloating. Came off it and it went away. Tried LGD4033 and had similar positive sides, BUT...after a few days into it I had constant nausea, and some vomiting. When I came off it , the nausea went away. Never got these sides on traditional “gear” before. Can Any of you recommend a low
Side effect sarm? Don’t really want to go the steroid route.

Too many unknowns with SARMS. I still think your much safer with a sensible AAS route.

This 100%, the shit we put in our body is bad enough why mess with something that has even more question marks than what we already use and know....

The only sarm that didn't screw with my bloodwork in a bad way was cardarine. All the other stuff had a negative effect. They are NOT safer just because they are in that legally grey area.

SARMS can be very effective but all the stuff online about them being side effect free is nonsense. How much of each did you take as dose can be very important. I really liked LGD-4033 and would use it again. A low dose of ostarine might be ok for you. Honestly though you would be much better just use sensible doses of aas. Adding something like 300mg primo to your TRT (maybe bump your test up a tiny bit too) would give nice results and most likely minimal side effects.

SARMS can be very effective but all the stuff online about them being side effect free is nonsense. How much of each did you take as dose can be very important. I really liked LGD-4033 and would use it again. A low dose of ostarine might be ok for you. Honestly though you would be much better just use sensible doses of aas. Adding something like 300mg primo to your TRT (maybe bump your test up a tiny bit too) would give nice results and most likely minimal side effects.

Thanks for the info sir! Honestly I’ve never had extreme stomach bloating or nausea from any steroids I’ve done In the past, and I’ve used pretty much everything out there!! I was using 1ml of lgd per day and .5ml s23 twice a day, so minimal doses. All the info online claims that they are all basically side effect free, and In my experience that is sooooo not the case!! But yeah primo has never given me any sides, might switch back to that

I've tried quite a few SARMS (except S23) at decent dosages and the only results I got were skewed lipids panels. The juice just isn't worth the squeeze IMO. On the other hand, while technically not a SARM I have had good results with YK-11 without the harsh lipid issues.

20 mg/d ostarine was good for my joints. Few years ago I was using it like that between cycles. Turns out it was suppressive not a good thing on my lipids.

Yessir, Agreed!! . I tried all of them separately and got a bit nauseous on all of them. If it wasn’t for my job at UPS I’d be able to handle them, as UPS shift is like 4-5 hours constant cardio. The sarms are very real and work great, for the average bodybuilder, heightened sex drive and fuller in general... the sides outweigh the negatives, unless you have a labor intense job

I ran LGD a couple of times. It was great for size and fullness. I loved the way it made me look, but I didn’t notice much for strength though. I put on about 10lbs. in two weeks, and it goes away as quickly as it goes on though. Plus it DESTROYED my HDL’s.

Try Samson Jenapharm anavar very mild and very effective you can stack that with some Ostarine for some phenomenal results with little to no side effects. Use that stack along with your trt and you will be very pleased. I’m running a log in the members log section. My first cycle will be an all oral run of drol/var/Winny/rad140 and Cardarine going for a total recomp and lean gainer. Using all Samson gear. Check it out to see for yourself what his orals can do.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131