over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LGSCIENCE & Other prohormones

IronGladiator

Registered
Just wondering if anyone has used any lgscience products and what did they think of them any feedback is greatful also I was wondering what you all thought were the best prohormones going

Thanks again for all of your advice

I have used their methyl masterdrol back in the day, with really good results... However, it has since been banned... I know a few guys at the gym who are currently using this stuff called Mass Tabs, and they are loving it... But I will say this, after reading some stuff lately concerning prohormones and their adverse side affects compared to their benefits, i would say leave them alone... You are better off to use mild dosages of test or any other AAS than to use prohormones... Just my opinion...

sus 500 ? not sure exactly what it is and if its a aas isnt post cycle needed and how much of the sus 500 would i need a week to make decent gains

no contribution

Last edited:
I wasnt being sarcastic and what are some post cycle products to use with sus500 and where is a good place to get info on these products and where to get them ?

They are all just backwards approaches to Test, just to get around the law, not with health or results in mind. Pass on them.

no contribution

Last edited:
Thanks a lot guys its always good to hear good advice from advice users of supplements and such thanks again

I disagree

If Phil says SUS500 then you can take that to the bank! Guys in his gym are using it and getting very good results and if I'm not mistaken it is non methylated. Also one of the board sponsers IBE gets excellent feedback with Epistane. Good strength gains and about 8-12 lbs weightgain over 4 weeks with very few reporting any negative sides.

I like the SUS500.

no contribution

Last edited:
Risk/Reward

You're probably right about the risk/reward issue of prohormones. However, for some an arrest for mere possesion of anabolic steroids could shatter our careers, families and life in general. So using a legal(for now anyway) prohormone is the only option.

no contribution

Last edited:
where can i get info on the compounds themselves. 17b-methyl-trienbolone,
2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol ect. what steroids do the most resemble?

all right guys i did the research for you. sus 500 is a combonation of two prohormones, an AI, and milk thistle.

the two active prohormones are finigenX and max lmg/x-mass. these are both non methylated progestins.

Max lmg (2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one) is similar to the old Phreaplex in stucture which is DMT. this steroid is known to produce nice mass gains 7-15pounds in 4 weeks with moderate water retention.

finigenex is lean mass gainer that is accompanied by strength. i have seen very few logs on this stuff but the ones i have read seem to like this stuff alot.

supposedly these two steroids combined with the AI results in tren like gains from a much less toxic compound. i have heard this stuff doesd at 4-6 caps a day is amazing.

PHIL................care to share your guys experinces with this compound???

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws