over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LHW at the nats, next step?

dr.tooth

Banned
i am just utterly confused at this point. they wanted me a bit smaller with my 03 shape back and that is what i gave them. when i look at the pics in the lhw class none of them have a set of wheels except for dixon!! he should have one the freakin class!!!!!! phil if you read this what in your opinion should be the next step for me?

Attachments

• nats 6 4.jpg
    nats 6 4.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 313
Just my opinion doc.....the wheels look freakin awesome...however they throw off your symmetry just a bit.

I think a little more arms and delts would fix this slight imbalance and you'd be at the top of the class.

so frustrating. when i was backstage i felt like i was losing my conditioning. i am so much harder in the morning after i wake up. my plan is to do the 2008 nats and try to maintain my weight at 230 for a full year and yes bring up my back and shoulder width and my arms. i couldnt use my shoulders for site injections due to the fact that i had surgery on my left shoulder to remove a lump of scar tissue. i had to cycle off in the summer and train light thru the month of august. i am sure that didnt help me but i couldnt step on stage with unsighlty lump. this for me was one of the toughest preps. my wife had knee surgery a month out and was basically on crutches and i was left to take care of her, my 4 dogs and myself as well as prepare for a contest. i was happy that i made it thru it!

Brian

1. You have great shape.
2. You need to be leaner.
3. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER listen to what the judges tell you. Listen to your peers. GET LEANER.
4. Get thicker.
5. Tons of potential.
6. Arms bigger.
7. Shoulders bigger.
8. Do not over carb next time.

dr.tooth said:
so frustrating. when i was backstage i felt like i was losing my conditioning. i am so much harder in the morning after i wake up. my plan is to do the 2008 nats and try to maintain my weight at 230 for a full year and yes bring up my back and shoulder width and my arms. i couldnt use my shoulders for site injections due to the fact that i had surgery on my left shoulder to remove a lump of scar tissue. i had to cycle off in the summer and train light thru the month of august. i am sure that didnt help me but i couldnt step on stage with unsighlty lump. this for me was one of the toughest preps. my wife had knee surgery a month out and was basically on crutches and i was left to take care of her, my 4 dogs and myself as well as prepare for a contest. i was happy that i made it thru it!

You looked fantastic no matter what. Also as LM said, what a crazy stacked class this year in all classes at the Nationals.

Im looking forward to hearing how your going to go about your offseason changes (diet, training, etc) and hopefully you'll post up some pics....they'd inspire me, thats for sure.

Great shape. Just dial in the detail and you've got it. Holding that size will allow the muscle to mature and you'll have the detail. Keep your head up. You looked great.

You look great Dr., Listen to Phil, he's got you covered.........

here are some more pics.... before i left wed you saw cross striations in both the lateral head and the medial head and bang! the crisp detail GONE!!!! i was freakin pissed! i have a hard time with pre-judge at night. my body is the hardest in the morning, empty. it happened last year too and we thought it was the diuretics but apperently that wasnt the answer.. phil any tips on a supplement program that might be able to hold my condition throughout the day? please pm them to me if you have an idea

Attachments

• nats 6 3.jpg
    nats 6 3.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 317
  • nats 6 8.jpg
    nats 6 8.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 312
  • nats 6 12.jpg
    nats 6 12.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 331
It ain't about the supps man. You just gotta diet more and hit up more cardio. You look good but too soft. Staying lean all year will help a ton for sure.

a friend of mine once said do you really think the judge who gave you advice on how to show up next year will remember what he said to you and every other "joe" then show up and actually follow the criteria??? life phil said , you cant listen to these guys. bring up your arms and delts and come in leaner. your goal has to be to figure out how to look crisp and lean at night like you do in the morning.

Brian

dr.tooth said:
no shit but how do you do that, how do you hold that conditioning all day?

You should be able to hold that condition for a week or more if you do it right. The answer is very simple, but we make it hard. If you are interested in having me help you shoot me a PM.

I would get Phil's help if I were you. The guy you used is very well known for bringing in his competitors huge but soft. I know at least 6 guys that have used him in the past 3 years and they all came in big and full as hell but way too soft. I bet you will look 10x's better working with Phil.

well i just pm'd phil and that route of passage is set forth in motion. thanks buffd for your info about the other guys working with john. much appreciated!!

dr.tooth said:
well i just pm'd phil and that route of passage is set forth in motion. thanks buffd for your info about the other guys working with john. much appreciated!!

No problem bro. I don't want to sound negative about him but I just know that the guys I've seen they all come in the same way. Another kid at nats worked with him and he was the same way, big but on the soft side. Good luck next year. I get the feeling you will make a big turn around.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws