Registered
Darrell Terrell
Mitch Staats
Dave Bair
Brad Davis

Anyone know any other LHWs competing?

Pete Putnam

Al Auguste?

There's one at my gym, but I'm not sure if he's going to be a lt. heavy or Middleweight. Sean Smith.

He was as high as 4th as a welterweight and middleweight in the Nationals a few years back. He's a lot bigger now. Incredible genetics, he's only been training about 4 years.

I'll ask him the next time I see him.

chulsey graham who won the light heavy's at the north americans
and the young black kid that won light heavys at jr. nationals this year is competing also.

Oh yah- Kenneth Jackson.

Also the top 2 LHWs from the Easterns last year, and also the 2nd place HW from Easterns (apparently he's dropping down to LHWs).

Should be an awesome show.

Anybody know of the heavyweights?

brad davis... neeeeeeeeeeever heard of him

ha George Farah athletes in the light heavy class (that i know of)

1. peter putnum
2. Brad Davis
3. chulsey graham
4. Kenneth jackson
5. wilmont mabry (second place light heavys north americans 2007)

tee

chulsey graham who won the light heavy's at the north americans
and the young black kid that won light heavys at jr. nationals this year is competing also.

whats up bro , im preparing, for nationals, but not im not trying to make the light heavys so what ever i come in at thats where i will stay, it was hard as hell trying to make light heavy at the north americans, i know that stop my water to soon, i had stopped it after weigh inns, trying to get carbed up. so this time im going to take lee banks train advice. when are you leaving to go up, i was looking at tue or wed

whats up bro , im preparing, for nationals, but not im not trying to make the light heavys so what ever i come in at thats where i will stay, it was hard as hell trying to make light heavy at the north americans, i know that stop my water to soon, i had stopped it after weigh inns, trying to get carbed up. so this time im going to take lee banks train advice. when are you leaving to go up, i was looking at tue or wed
DAYUUUUMMM whats up bro, you need to stick around here FOR REAL! this is my home and you will see why if you stick around!

I haven't made any def. when to leave plans or anything yet, my hotel got booked the other day, so thats one thing out of the way, hell bro im loosing weight like a crackhead, i was 213 this morning at 7 weeks out, so as you can see just by the weight i will be a lot tighter than i was at the north americans :D and thats the game plan! Good luck dealing with those guys in the heavyweight class, im not ready for all that yet...LOL shit call me bro and let me know how things went with your lil problem ;)

From what I've seen so far I'd have to say the LHW class is going to be an extremely close race for the top spot.

As for the heavies I will feel safe to say Mike Libertore will win not only his class but grab a card as well.

Question is ... are there going to be any surprise SHW's? I would not be surprised to see a SHW ringer show up out of nowhere.

Also b-boy may I ask what your competitive background is and can you possibly post a pic so I may recognize exactly who you are.

ld.

Last edited:
From what I've seen so far I'd have to say the LHW class is going to be extremely close race for the top spot.

As for the heavies I will feel safe to say Mike Libertore will win not only his class but grab a card as well.

Question is ... are there going to be any surprise SHW's? I would not be surprised to see a SHW ringer show up out of nowhere.

Also b-boy may I ask what your competitive background is and can you possibly post a pic so I can recognize exactly who you are.
national level wise
2005 junior nationals light heavy 2nd place
2006 nationals 13th?? i think could have been 14th light heavy's
2007 north americans 3rd place light heavy's
2008 nationals ???? we will see :)

pics are posted somewhere on this board and you can also check out musculardevelopment.com for past show pics

b-boy

Attachments

• bboy2.jpg
    bboy2.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 318
back

Attachments

• bboy.jpg
    bboy.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 322
DAYUUUUMMM whats up bro, you need to stick around here FOR REAL! this is my home and you will see why if you stick around!

I haven't made any def. when to leave plans or anything yet, my hotel got booked the other day, so thats one thing out of the way, hell bro im loosing weight like a crackhead, i was 213 this morning at 7 weeks out, so as you can see just by the weight i will be a lot tighter than i was at the north americans :D and thats the game plan! Good luck dealing with those guys in the heavyweight class, im not ready for all that yet...LOL shit call me bro and let me know how things went with your lil problem ;)

dam, you melt that weight of , you doing crack just admit it, ha ha (jk) thats good. im going to diet my butt of and try to come in light heavys as long as i dont see me shrinking up to much, i love to be in that class with you, but we will see......:::eek:

Very Impressive, I see no visible weakness besides hams coming in tighter which I'm sure you have worked diligently on since your last show, besides that all I can see is full round dense muscle and solid conditioning.

May I ask what your stats are and what state do you represent?, sorry to ask so many questions just trying to get to know the competitors somewhat better so when I see them at Nationals in Atlanta I know and remember who you are.

Thanks for the post berserker.

ld.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic