advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Life after Bodybuilding. How to shut it all down safely and walk way?

Over 50 here. I am on HRT and just run a small dose of Mast, NPP, Primo or T-Prop on top depending on what I am doing, plus HCG at 250 IUS 2 X a week. Running a cust mix, a 1/4 MIL 3X a week, perfect. I lean out in the summer and do not over do it in the winter. At my age, you can't push your body like you did when you were 30 something, but you can look damn good and be healthy. The best thing about juice at this age for me, is the sexual benefits that come with high T levels. The wife and GF's are all happy!

What does your HRT look like?

Over 50 here. I am on HRT and just run a small dose of Mast, NPP, Primo or T-Prop on top depending on what I am doing, plus HCG at 250 IUS 2 X a week. Running a cust mix, a 1/4 MIL 3X a week, perfect. I lean out in the summer and do not over do it in the winter. At my age, you can't push your body like you did when you were 30 something, but you can look damn good and be healthy. The best thing about juice at this age for me, is the sexual benefits that come with high T levels. The wife and GF's are all happy!
Well said, I'm over 50 also and actually still compete. will i look like a 20 year old? No, but for my age i'm happy with way i look. As far as the wife and girlfriend part? Can you really keep a woman happy?

coming off completely to try to have children is one thing. At 30yrs old, coming off completely may be less healthy than staying on an HRT dose and possibly a low dose of
gh.Have a better quality of life without going overboard.

Easy question

TRT the rest of your life, and continue to train 4 days per week and cardio at least 3 days a week. Don't just allow your physique to get crappy, that would be unfair to your new girlfriend. She met you while you had a good body so don't be that guy who just gets fat and happy.

Easy question

TRT the rest of your life, and continue to train 4 days per week and cardio at least 3 days a week. Don't just allow your physique to get crappy, that would be unfair to your new girlfriend. She met you while you had a good body so don't be that guy who just gets fat and happy.

How can I be on TRT and have kids at the same time? I wont have any sperm like now.

can you elaborate on your 1/4 ml 3x a week mix

Simple: go to a doc who knows what he is doing and that will prescribe clomid or HCG.

I can buy clomid and HCG for a lot less online. My insurance wont cover either one of those drugs. I already checked.

How can I be on TRT and have kids at the same time? I wont have any sperm like now.

Not necessarily.

Simple: go to a doc who knows what he is doing and that will prescribe clomid or HCG.

Exactly...and possibly HMG.

Desi, I told you if you are willing to make the drive...you can consult with a very educated Dr. that is obviously very good at what he does.

Come off TRT, take clomid and HCG. At least that's what I heard is how people in this life have kids

Why F around? Consult with an expert in the field...not bros on the forum who are guessing..

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I can buy clomid and HCG for a lot less online. My insurance wont cover either one of those drugs. I already checked.

Do you want to be under the guidance of a doctor, possibly one competent in issues related to fertility, or do it yourself?

Many insurance companies are dropping T, clomid, and HCG. Clomid is cheap from a pharmacy anyway.

My company doesn't cover T, but I pay only 130 bucks for TWENTY WEEKS of TRT--Watson T Cypionate--a bargain.

Why has this hobby suddenly become something that is no longer possible without gear.

I've been natty now 5 years. I'm still 215 with abs and my strength is still good. I actually do a lot more conditioning stuff so I'm fitter than I ever was at 240.

I train because I love to train. Initially it was a bit tough mentally coming off and losing some size but there are loads of positives. I don't yo yo weight anymore or have high and low strength periods. I think AAS has convinced people to sell themselves short that they can't build good strong physiques naturally. It was done for years. Gymnasts do it.

And no offence but to the original poster i could understand the difficulty of the decision if you were mr O contender and multi thousand dollar sponsorship deals on the line but you said yourself your never going to compete. Cut the dose or go natty. Sort your diet and enjoy this sport for what it is. An outlet for work and life stress and a personal challenge between you and the iron.

Why has this hobby suddenly become something that is no longer possible without gear.

I've been natty now 5 years. I'm still 215 with abs and my strength is still good. I actually do a lot more conditioning stuff so I'm fitter than I ever was at 240.

I train because I love to train. Initially it was a bit tough mentally coming off and losing some size but there are loads of positives. I don't yo yo weight anymore or have high and low strength periods. I think AAS has convinced people to sell themselves short that they can't build good strong physiques naturally. It was done for years. Gymnasts do it.
I love to train too, and was natty for 30 years, but I doubt I could go back to being natural.

Get a doc's advice (test).

Go natural like Frank Sepe (since u're not competing). Healthy and happier.

can you elaborate on your 1/4 ml 3x a week mix

Yeah man. I have a script for Cyp, so E3D, 30 MG of Test CYP, then I add a 1/4 mil of 150 MG cut mix, which is 12.5 MG of Tprop, TrenA, Andt Mast P. I will run this for 30 days and switch to just Mast P or Mast E if I want to lean out or look more defined, or maybe Test Prop. Last Spring I added a 50 MG of Primo E3D to the HRT dose and it rocked physique wise, but it killed my joints. I also add HCG at 250 ius 2X a week. If I am running only test I will take a 1/8th of 1 MG Adex once a month and I take DIM everyday and it keeps any E2 issues under control, I usually take the adex if I get itchy nips.

I am not ever going to be a 275 lb mass monster at 6% BF, but I am lean and cut and my health is perfect at 53. In my gear box I also have Tren E, Tren A, NPP, Deca, Mast E, Bold. I have a Dbol and Oxy, but haven't used any orals as they fuck w my Cholesterol levels which are good.

The only issue I have is my RBC gets high so I donate every 8 weeks and it stays at the high end of normal.

I consulted with an endocrinologist who had prior experience with steroid users (football team) and bottom line I couldn't knock up a crack whore even if we were both on fertility drugs. My sperm motility and other factors prevented me. Although within 3 months of stopping gear I was producing testosterone it took 9 months for me to knock up the wifey.

I consulted with an endocrinologist who had prior experience with steroid users (football team) and bottom line I couldn't knock up a crack whore even if we were both on fertility drugs. My sperm motility and other factors prevented me. Although within 3 months of stopping gear I was producing testosterone it took 9 months for me to knock up the wifey.

Were on TRT when your wife got pregnant?

Since my natural test never recovered I take 250 mgs of test a week. Right now my goal is to stay as lean as possible. I'm 5'10 so I think my healthiest weight would be around 180 lbs or so. I still follow a bodybuilding style routine and do cardio. Maybe cross fit might be worth trying but I always see the cross fit guys getting hurt working out?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131