advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Life after Bodybuilding. How to shut it all down safely and walk way?

Life is good after juice.....just not as good.:star-w:rs Have some kids and then think about some "light" cycles after that.

Life is good after juice.....just not as good.:star-w:rs Have some kids and then think about some "light" cycles after that.

The big problem for me is my career. When Im on high doses on Testosterone I feel edgy and I snap at people. I work in Sales and being in anxious in front of customers hurt my sales a lot. As much as I love muscle I realize I don't make a penny from it. I need to do the right thing for my job and my personal relationships and my health.

The big problem for me is my career. When Im on high doses on Testosterone I feel edgy and I snap at people. I work in Sales and being in anxious in front of customers hurt my sales a lot. As much as I love muscle I realize I don't make a penny from it. I need to do the right thing for my job and my personal relationships and my health.

Why not go low dose test?

Try an adaptagen like rhodiola rosea and then add some 5-htp. Should improve sleep and calm you down as well as provide stress relief.

Try an adaptagen like rhodiola rosea and then add some 5-htp. Should improve sleep and calm you down as well as provide stress relief.

I have never heard of half the things you talk about.

Over 45 here. Been training since age 17 mostly non-stop

Juiced heavily 1995-2012, competed for a while and realized my limitations.

Still wanted to maintain my size, 240-245 at 5 eight, but had a real eye-opening physical 2 years ago. Blood profiles including hemoglobin all messed up. A bout with pancreatitis, due to too much Motrin after tearing a rotator cuff.

All of this combined with having a (now) 7-year old son, wanting more children and owning my own business. Made me finally realize that being Huge and bodybuilding is basically so irrelevant in the big scheme of things.

Never thought I voids ever say it. But for the past 2-3 years all I've done is a little test, no more than 200 mg/week. Weight is still 240 ish, not as hard but far more healthy. Physicals are fine now.

(Worst part is my first 8-9 years of competing and juicing were pre-internet and pre- doctor HRT and gear was so impossible to find. Nowadays it's infinitely easier and would have made a huge diff in my could-have-been career-- I never even tried GH until 5 years ago)

Overall not many regrets.

Last edited:
My test is pretty much shutdown permanently so I will need to be on HRT. I take 125 mgs of test once every 4 days.

planning my next contest for fall 2015. Over 50 now and haven't competed for seven years.

Learning all the new "supps" and peptides to use and protocol for gh/igh-1r3/slin combo. got to find the right gh for me.

6'2" and 271 offseason, moving to 290. then cut. I still got the hunger and alpha attitude in the gym. I thought it would fade but I am as aggressive now as I was at 25.

I take 125 mgs of test once every 4 days. Will get bloodwork done soon. No anti E.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear