over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Life after kratom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Addiction sucks, hate being dependent on shit .. No bueno

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you know how often they were dosing it and what the dose was?
I'm trying to find the limits without experiencing withdrawals. So far I haven't had any issues. I'd like to keep it that way. 😀

I'm not expert when it comes to this stuff….He was using 2 grams on a daily basis. I have another friend using over 2 grams of the T for a year straight with no break. He can't come off and not sure what he's going to do……..not good.

I'm not expert when it comes to this stuff….He was using 2 grams on a daily basis. I have another friend using over 2 grams of the T for a year straight with no break. He can't come off and not sure what he's going to do……..not good.

Horrible abuse. Not smart.

He doesn't know what to do? How about a proscription for buprenorphine?

to give perspective, what is the recommended dose for this, and vicaine in particular? dose and protocol?

Mike,

He's the one he needs to make the decision to seek help….

I just received my Vicaine order today. Looking to give it a legitimate run.

to give perspective, what is the recommended dose for this, and vicaine in particular? dose and protocol?

Two capsules of the new Vicaine has 100mg of tianeptine. The guy that was taking 2 grams of it was using about 20 times the recommended dose

A little update for everyone I'm currently on day 10 cold turkey the first 4-5 days were a nightmare surprisingly my sleep hasn't suffered this go around and made it through work and haven't missed any training, talk about having to motivate yourself this is even harder then the tail end of a prep and I've had some brutal preps.

Ive been doing 2-3 days a week of 16 hour fasts I feel this helped with the lethargy on work days and also allows my body to detox at a faster rate. The biggest issue now is the PAWS life seems pretty dark right now low energy and my ibs has taken a turn for the worse but I feel it could just be my body adjusting to the new norm regardless I have an appointment with a functional medicine doctor this week to finally get to the root of this issue as I've been fighting it for the last 5 years and has basically put me into a constant state depression I have flu like symptoms everyday some days better then others, bodybuilding has been put on the back burner which only contributes to the depression but I have high hopes with this doctor as he has worked with many people with digestion ailments but as far as the kratom goes I'm done for good. After going through these types of withdrawals makes me really wonder how terrible this stuff can be for you. I will add though that's just me, some people can use it responsibly but for myself I have far too addictive of a personality to use it in that way. I'll keep everyone posted but so far pretty good just need to keep moving forward and let my body return to homeostasis thanks for the support guys

Last edited:
A little update for everyone I'm currently on day 10 cold turkey the first 4-5 days were a nightmare surprisingly my sleep hasn't suffered this go around and made it through work and haven't missed any training, talk about having to motivate yourself this is even harder then the tail end of a prep and I've had some brutal preps.

Ive been doing 2-3 days a week of 16 hour fasts I feel this helped with the lethargy on work days and also allows my body to detox at a faster rate. The biggest issue now is the PAWS life seems pretty dark right now low energy and my ibs has taken a turn for the worse but I feel it could just be my body adjusting to the new norm regardless I have an appointment with a functional medicine doctor this week to finally get to the root of this issue as I've been fighting it for the last 5 years and has basically put me into a constant state depression I have flu like symptoms everyday some days better then others, bodybuilding has been put on the back burner which only contributes to the depression but I have high hopes with this doctor as he has worked with many people with digestion ailments but as far as the kratom goes I'm done for good. After going through these types of withdrawals makes me really wonder how terrible this stuff can be for you. I will add though that's just me, some people can use it responsibly but for myself I have far too addictive of a personality to use it in that way. I'll keep everyone posted but so far pretty good just need to keep moving forward and let my body return to homeostasis thanks for the support guys

Good luck brother. Stay strong.

I have a few recommendations. I have take kratom on and off for a few years now. For about a year I took it daily at various dosages. I had mild withdrawal when stopping, but nothing crazy just some RLS and mild anhedonia. I now only take it Friday night at 10-12 grams. Things to make coming off of binging on it for an extended period of time:
-agmatine
-meditation
-ashwagandha @5 grams a day
-fasoracetam or aniracetam, both are anxilyotic and mild agonists of dopamine and serotonin neurochemistry
-write down your goal, seriously. May sound silly, but helps to remind yourself.

I know I have an extremely addictive personality, but at the end of the day I realized several years ago my mind and will was as strong as I chose for it to be. If you have a desire to stop or do something than do it, it really is as simple as that. May not be easy, may not be enjoyable in the short term but keep your mind on the long term goal.

Good luck with your recovery buddy.

Also, Tenny's posts are such a waste of anyone's time to read. All I ever see that guy do is derail or sidetrack threads with passive aggressive bs posts. I bet he has thousands of them, what positive contribution! Lol

I now only take it Friday night at 10-12 grams.

That made me curious... why only on Friday night? Is it THE moment during the week you need to socialize/interact with people the most? :)

Ive been doing 2-3 days a week of 16 hour fasts I feel this helped with the lethargy on work days and also allows my body to detox at a faster rate.

This is in fact the absolute BEST strategy one could use to fight fatigue and EXTREME demotivation/bad mood when coming off Kratom... Intermittent Fasting is on so many levels a LIFE SAVER.

Simon, once again, good luck bro... you're well on your way now, and each new day will definitely be easier than the last one... one step at a time! :)

I agree that Simon is doing this the right way. Good going buddy. Glad to hear the worst is behind you.

I believe I must have gotten lucky. I was using 15-20 grams of quality kratom a day and the only thing I experienced when I stopped was being tired. Also, I shit brains out, but didn't get sick. I haven't used in over a month.

That made me curious... why only on Friday night? Is it THE moment during the week you need to socialize/interact with people the most? :)

Incidentally enough exactly the opposite! Very good guess though, as I imagine that is when most people would. I like to take it to unwind on a Friday night, chill out and relax at home.

I also agree that intermittent fasting is the way to go! Helped tremendously when I continuously used for over a year. I liken it to cigarettes or chew addiction wise...it's just so easy to take. I honestly had a harder time quitting nicotine than kratom though, and my kratom dosing towards the tail end of my year was really high (40-50g a day).

There are 10 million stories in the big city and everyone has one. We are talking about Kratom? If you can not handle taking your life back from Kratom or Alcohol, or Opiods, or Weed, or Pussy, or whatever, then fall into that 5-10% of the people who just do not have the ability to correct their course.

We can certainly all relate to a degree.

But we are not a community of people who fail! We all die like the next guy, but we do not have to fail to choose light over darkness.

Fear is the enemy of everyone!

Do not let it stop you from making the correction now,

It will not be what you fear!

IPG

Well considering I know I'm drastically more intelligent than you sure. Give me your best shot ;). Just do it in private message if you really care that much lol, so this thread can be for something more important than your useless banter.

Last edited:
Very insightful and intelligent post Tenny :rolleyes:

PM's so this thread that actually has value isn't ruined.

this thread had no value to begin with....

Actually, it had... ;)

Guys, please... like the original subject or not, let's get back to it... no one cares who's fucking or getting fucked by whom... well at least I don't! :p:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear