over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Life after kratom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon_454

Registered
So I'm currently trying to kick my kratom habit been using pretty heavily the last 2 years anywhere from 20-40 grams a day had I known it would have been this addictive i would have never dabbled with it seeing as I have an addictive personality.

Ive tapered down over the last 4 days to basically nothing and I feel depressed and lethargic as hell basically the complete opposite as to how you feel when your on it. I just wanted to get some opinions on other peoples experience with coming off, basically how long before I can feel normal again and what to expect etc..

whats basically nothing...??? 2...3....5grams...??

I would guess 5-9 days. But there are many factors to consider.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

it’ll take around a full day to eliminate 50% of Kratom alkaloids from systemic circulation, and around 5.33 days to completely clear Kratom from a person’s system. 

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

whats basically nothing...??? 2...3....5grams...??

About 5 grams split into two doses just to keep withdrawals at bay so I can at least make it through work I have a physically intensive job

About 5 grams split into two doses just to keep withdrawals at bay so I can at least make it through work I have a physically intensive job

I would continue to do 5 to 10.....for while....

especially if you gotta work....

in a month or two, go down to 3 to 5....

the main thing is your trying to do something.....

Damn, I didn't know it was that addicting.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I personally used gabapentin to get off kratom, was taking 8-10g a day.
The gabapentin took away every effect of withdrawal. Took it for 10 days 2x per day.
Not many people know about it but it was a life saver for the kratom withdrawals , plus it's not a scheduled substance so it's easily obtainable

Damn man I never took more than 3g in a day, and I limited it to EOD. Sorry you didn't know that it was addictive just like any other opiate

Taper slowly if you are not in a rush. You will eventually return to normal but it will take time. Nobody knows for sure how long it will take for you body to adjust. Usually clean eating and cardio speeds the process of getting back to normal. Withdrawal from anything sucks.

I'd hop on the kratom subreddit and check out some answers there man.

I've also heard that lowering your dose with agmatine sulfate helps the withdrawal symptoms significantly.

..opiate withdrawal, I've unfortunately had to kick a dope habit a few too many times in my early 20s and became adept at mitigating withdrawals

Dxm helps
So does loperamide
Benadryl ..

So I'm currently trying to kick my kratom habit been using pretty heavily the last 2 years anywhere from 20-40 grams a day had I known it would have been this addictive i would have never dabbled with it seeing as I have an addictive personality.

Ive tapered down over the last 4 days to basically nothing and I feel depressed and lethargic as hell basically the complete opposite as to how you feel when your on it. I just wanted to get some opinions on other peoples experience with coming off, basically how long before I can feel normal again and what to expect etc..

sounds like you tapered down too quickly...

i found it teally easy to taper but i was using 3tsps. a dose 4x a day...

i just dropped a half tsp. a week until i was down to 1tsp. a dose 4x a day and it was relatively painless...

then i was dosing 1tsp. a dose 3x a day...with very minor withdrawal...
i would have stayed at that dose and interval for 2 weeks before cutting it to dosing 2x a day...

when they announced that the dea wasnt going to ban...i just kept using at lower doses because i realized that i didnt need to dose as high as i had been dosing...

im an addict and kicked opiates a few times...and realistically...kratom withdrawal aint shit...:)

Last edited:
Everyone is different.I felt like death after I stopped.IMO the stuff is garbage. Taste like shit, makes a mess, not cheap. I'll stick to gear. Plus you build a tolerance real fast.

Last edited:
you guys ever herd of ohbotanicals.com....

you can get a pound+ for 50bucks....

good stuff too

You want to know how long it will take for you to go back to normal--to feel how you did BEFORE you started using it 2 years ago?

3-24 months.

You should feel significantly better after a few months, but it can take a year or two to repair the last bit of remaining damage you did to your brain's opioid system.

This is why I tell everyone that if they are going to use any type of opioid over the long-term, you must limit your frequency of use and dosage. You made both mistakes. In reality, it is fairly easy to avoid ending up in this situation if you follow a few simple rules.

One, you must simply prevent physical dependence, which normally means limiting usage to 4 days per week. This will have the dual-effect of preventing tolerance build-up, thereby eliminating the need to continue increasing the dose.

Opioids can be wonderful drugs when they are NOT abused.

im paying 150$ for a kilo but i get to pick 5 different strains...

i think kratom is more effective if you rotate em...

i have 10 different strains at the moment...

..opiate withdrawal, I've unfortunately had to kick a dope habit a few too many times in my early 20s and became adept at mitigating withdrawals

Dxm helps
So does loperamide
Benadryl ..

^

Yes.

There are actually at least a dozen substances--all legally obtainable without a prescription--that can be used to either completely or significantly eliminate withdrawal symptoms.

LMAO.......3 to 24 months...?????

yea I guess anything can happen in 3 to 24 months...

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828