over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Life of Reconstituted GHRP's and CJC?

Ehren

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ive read that reconstituted GHRP and CJC is good for only 21 days max. Is it ok to pre load and fridge syringes for use during the 21 days, and freeze the rest of the vial contents?

For anti-aging, Ill be using 200mcg a day of each (100mcg each, morning and evening CJC/GHRP). So I wont be able to use all the GHRP (or Ipamorelin) before it degrades. Just looking for a way not to waste half of each bottle of GHRP.

Thanks in advance for your input!

You can preload and fridge syringes absolutely. A few things to keep in mind:

-Do NOT combine peptides in the same syringe when preloading, use two syringes. Its ok to combine the peptides then pin it immediatley after, but not OK for storage.

-Limit freeze/thaw cycles of your peptides as much as possible.

-Put in coldest portion of your freezer, usually the far back corner, and somewhere where it won't be banged or bumped about everytime someone's in there. Do Not store on freezer door.:D

I was under the impression that the GHRP's lasted longer. Is that not correct? What does Datbtrue say?

Maybe Genesis Peptides could chime in here. I thought they told me around 6 weeks or so if mixed with bac water kept cold in the fridge. Dont quote me on this though.

Well Ron was the one who told me 6 wks. My problem now is my order got beefed up and I have 10 mg vials. What I'm wondering is if I could freeze half in a vial upon reconstitotion and just drop it down to the fridge when the others gone. Don't want to make that many preloads.

Thank guys for the responses. Ron's an authority on this stuff, so Id say that's reliable info. Do you think 6 weeks is true for CJC's as well?

I dunno. I posted this after looking all over and on Dat's board (which is like going back to school...a very good school) and got numbers ranging from 18 days to 10 weeks from all the boards I checked!! Nothing on Dats board about it that I could find. Some say freezing is good to keep the remainder, but only once. Not freeze/unfreeze multiple times. Some say not at all.

I pray that "The Man Himself" chimes in here. But I probably need to project a Batman style GH molecule into the sky...here's hoping.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Everything I have read says GHRPs stay at full purity for 30-45 days in bac water. Some will say 60 days if the peptide is very high quality but that is debated often. That is why most companies sell 5mg vials.

GRF will only last 18-21 days.

I hope this helps.

SRC

SRC, thanks, that certainly does help!

And what's the word on freezing some of either GHRP or CJC's for use later? Is that doable, or would it just deplete or destroy the remainder?

Gentlemen, everything will be alright, 30-45 days as I have said before as long as the peps are refrigerated,after that time is when they start to degrade. I had a long talk with my manufacturer this morning who told me exactly what I had stated previously to everyone. I am sorry if this is scaring everyone but, there is no need to be alarmed. Now I know someone is waiting in the wings to bite my head off or dying to prove me wrong but if the people who make it tell me that then I am inclined to believe what they say. Besides, I also use what I am selling, so, for my own practical knowledge it is important that I practice what I preach. If you feel it necessary to freeze then it can only be frozen 1 time.Never multiple times. A50, Seabiscuit, believe me you guys are okay with what I told you. You are definitely GTG.

Genisis, thanks for the info. Good stuff!

Now, I'm gonna show my ignorance, but is it a real bad idea to add a little acetic acid to ghrps etc? Would it increase shelf-life or just totally destroy it?

I should be good with my ipamorelin- I'll have it used up in time. But, the mod grf is likely going bad as we speak. I should have frozen half of it early on. :banghead:

I'm not complaining. You hooked me up quite nicely. Just wanted to make sure I didn't waste any. We didn't talk about freezing. Anyway, I froze half,in a vial, immediately at reconstitution. When thawed, will it degrade faster?

Just got off the phone with Ron and he explained this stuff to me. I think we're gonna be ok for the most part. Even the mod grf/cjc should last a little while, it just degrades slowly over time. And, he assured me that they are coming out with some 5 mg packaging pretty soon which is a big help in my case! Good stuff. Very helpful, good prices and service too.

Awesome, thanks gentlemen! Great to get informed answers from other PMers. And thanks a lot Genesis, much appreciated for chiming in.

Last edited:
Seabiscuit, the last thing I ever thought was you were complaining, look you guys spend hard earned money and in todays economy you want the most out of your dollar. I wanted to get in touch with my manufacturer first before I wrote anything here to make sure I had all the right info for you guys.
I will always tell you guys that I would prefer the questions instead of you guys trying to guess your way through any of this. Seabiscuit you know I will always look out for my guys, just ask and I will deliver, but, in this instance it just took me a few days to get on the ball.....................my bad!!!!

Trust me brother, I'm happy. I was in a hurry to get started but apparently. I did the right thing.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131