over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Life reconstituted MGF???

I've heard different things, most say around 7-14 days before it really starts degrading. But, there are things you can do to really slow that down. For one, you can reconstitute with the minimal amount of buffered acetid acid needed (genesispeptides.net) and then draw up what you won't immediately be using (within a week or 2) into insulin syringes and store in the freezer in single dose amounts. You want to avoid freeze/thaw cycles as repeating this process over and over will certainly destroy the peptide. Only freeze in amount you will use. Thaw out your intended dose in the fridge then draw up 2 parts bacteriostatic water to every part acetic acid just before use. This will lessen the "sting" from the acetic acid.

Some say using acetic acid will destroy the peptide as well and prefer to only use bacteriostatic water for the entire process. You might use this process to be on the safe side. Also, if you go the bw route, then only keep in the fridge what you will use within 5-7 days vs 2 weeks.

Yeah good idea bro it's better to frozen the single dose syringes, just to be sure :cool:.

I've used both the Acetic acid and bacteriostatic water (froze in 50mcg doses on a syringe after recon.) and I much prefer using water. From the first day till the last day I still got mega pumps and vascularity...no loss of potency. AA burns and I'm sure causes sone tissue necrosis....I'm getting some mgf and probably goin to do the same thing with some mgf I'm getting from aminooutpost tommorow (cmon UPS man!) ....

Wow I had no idea it degraded so fast...

So the best way to store is to recon with AA, then freeze it in your dose you will use, thaw and mix with BA@ 2parts to 1?

is there any way to store it longer after it has been recon? How fast does it degrade after 14 days?

Wow I had no idea it degraded so fast...

So the best way to store is to recon with AA, then freeze it in your dose you will use, thaw and mix with BA@ 2parts to 1?

is there any way to store it longer after it has been recon? How fast does it degrade after 14 days?

You gotta remember that it's not degrading in 14 days in the freezer. Having it frozen (providing it's not being rattled around, thawed and refrozen) is a way of stabilizing it. It's not as good as unreconstituted, but it helps. I'm making a total stab in the dark, but I would guess it's gonna last more like 2-4 months frozen in BA or AA.

The thing to remember though is that the thawing process is somewhat rough on it. You want to use it asap once it is thawed! That's why you freeze in single doses.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws