over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lifeline screening

mike036

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Me and my wife had this done on Wednesday .we don't get our results back for about 2 weeks but if they see anything that needs immediate attention they tell you on the spot .luckily there was nothing that stood out with us .i am 46 now and have used steroids for over 25 years .i took breaks here an there but there were times I used high doses for years straight .
This is what they checked for -

Carotid Artery Screening (Plaque)
Ultrasound evaluation of the carotid arteries that screens for buildup of fatty plaque - the leading cause of strokes
Peripheral Arterial Disease Screening
Uses ultrasound and blood pressure measurements to check for peripheral arterial disease (plaque build-up) in the lower extremities.
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
Ultrasound is used to screen for the existence of an aneurysm (enlargement) in the abdominal aorta that could lead to a ruptured aortic artery.
Atrial Fibrillation
A quick and easy test using EKG electrodes placed on the arms and legs to identify the presence of an irregular heartbeat at the time of screening. Atrial fibrillation increases the risk of stroke by 5 times.
Osteoporosis Risk
An ultrasound measurement of the heel bone to determine abnormal bone mass density.

They also do bloodwork including checking testosterone for an additional $55 .so if you live in a state like me where you have to go to a doctor for bloodwork this is great .
They are in all areas over the country ,Google lifeline screening and checkout where and when .this service isn't expensive and will let you know if you are at risk for heart disease and stroke

Last edited:
Interesting. I've haven't heard of this service. Thanks for posting.

You have to be a certain age or have certain risk factors right? I'm not sure but I believe I tried to set up an appointment online with them and they wouldn't see me. I heard great things about them. Maybe I'll try again. Thanks Mike

I had it done about 3 weeks ago and got my results 3 days ago. pretty cool test... really good to keep for a baseline

You have to be a certain age or have certain risk factors right? I'm not sure but I believe I tried to set up an appointment online with them and they wouldn't see me. I heard great things about them. Maybe I'll try again. Thanks Mike

Giants ,they will see anybody .as long as you pay ,you won't be denied .definitely try again. I found about about it because my wife used to work for a big company when she was like 33 and they paid for all their employees to get this screening .

Last edited:
great idea mike....

:lightbulb:

I feel this is a great way for us older guys to be proactive about our health . i want to live a long life and I am sure everybody else does too .

I worked for them at one time as a salesman. Good baseline testing that only needs repeated about every ten years. Get ready to be bombarded with future solicitations for follow up services. The company recommends the tests annually

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advanced labs VIP customer

Anybody in this lifestyle should have it done!

Giants83 send me a few pics and how tall you are and send some hair clippings - i'll give you a professional evaluation at a discounted price. i'll also include a few expert tips.

Post not intended to troll Giants83 knows this is in jest.

Me and my wife had this done on Wednesday .we don't get our results back for about 2 weeks but if they see anything that needs immediate attention they tell you on the spot .luckily there was nothing that stood out with us .i am 46 now and have used steroids for over 25 years .i took breaks here an there but there were times I used high doses for years straight .
This is what they checked for -

Carotid Artery Screening (Plaque)
Ultrasound evaluation of the carotid arteries that screens for buildup of fatty plaque - the leading cause of strokes
Peripheral Arterial Disease Screening
Uses ultrasound and blood pressure measurements to check for peripheral arterial disease (plaque build-up) in the lower extremities.
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
Ultrasound is used to screen for the existence of an aneurysm (enlargement) in the abdominal aorta that could lead to a ruptured aortic artery.
Atrial Fibrillation
A quick and easy test using EKG electrodes placed on the arms and legs to identify the presence of an irregular heartbeat at the time of screening. Atrial fibrillation increases the risk of stroke by 5 times.
Osteoporosis Risk
An ultrasound measurement of the heel bone to determine abnormal bone mass density.

They also do bloodwork including checking testosterone for an additional $55 .so if you live in a state like me where you have to go to a doctor for bloodwork this is great .
They are in all areas over the country ,Google lifeline screening and checkout where and when .this service isn't expensive and will let you know if you are at risk for heart disease and stroke

They came to my city but I had most of these tests on my own already through insurance so I didn't do the Lifeline one.

These are the REAL tests people need to be getting if they want to know what's really going on. It's amazing how many people base their entire health on their HDL and LDL levels, which mean practically nothing.

The osteoperosis one is obviously unnecessary but the rest are important.

If Lifeline screeenings ever become available to anyone, don't be a dumbass and do it

Wow glad i saw this i just did this the other week, mri on carotid arteries and aoortic as well as some stuff nothuman quoted !!!

Everything came back perfect....cost $150 out of pocket but worth it!! No other doctors would do these tests, it sucks because they base alot of tests on age groups and not on people in general..... The worst thing i hear from a doctor "well u look healthy....." Haha

Sent from my IpP using tapatrash

You have to lie about your age to set it up online. Say you're at least 40.

You can also get the package without osteoporosis check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely getting this done a couple of weeks from now!

I had mine done in the beginning of May .two weeks later I received my results .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    291.5 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
Wow glad i saw this i just did this the other week, mri on carotid arteries and aoortic as well as some stuff nothuman quoted !!!

Everything came back perfect....cost $150 out of pocket but worth it!! No other doctors would do these tests, it sucks because they base alot of tests on age groups and not on people in general..... The worst thing i hear from a doctor "well u look healthy....." Haha

Sent from my IpP using tapatrash

$150 is dirt cheap! That is a great price.

$150 is dirt cheap! That is a great price.

I paid $99 for mine . They send my wife coupon codes all the time because she had it done years ago .i absolutely would have paid $150 though ,it is well worth it for the type of testing that is done .

I paid $99 for mine . They send my wife coupon codes all the time because she had it done years ago .i absolutely would have paid $150 though ,it is well worth it for the type of testing that is done .
Do you go thru a website or something?
How did you come across these guys?
Seems like a good deal and something I'd be Interested in.

-bx

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

-bx

My wife worked for a large company years ago and they paid for all of their employees to get this screening .she still gets emails from them so we both decided to get tested .this was my first time and her second time

-bx

MY NEIGHBOR GOT A FLYER! call them or go to their site 1-800-897-9177

Health Screenings | Preventive Health Screening Tests

they have a crap ton of bw u can get done as well... i opted to do no bw, just the basic tests...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear