over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lifting Music

dub

Newbies
I'm sure there's been a few threads about people's music preference while lifting but just want to see what everyone likes to rock while lifting ! Personally i like to listen to more metal music such as ozzy's latest album black rain.. seems to do the trick well.

I know this is controversial but ozzy is not metal. Rock and roll maybe. I personally like heavier stuff (despised icon, chimaira, killswitch engage).

yeah but his latest album black rain is done with zak wylde and it's pretty metalish i'd say. good stuff though regardless !

I like to listen to something heavy and pounding. Obituary, Death, Seputura, Nile, Suffocation, Napalm Death, Immolation, Slayer, Earth Crisis, Lamb of God etc..etc..

I know this is controversial but ozzy is not metal. Rock and roll maybe. I personally like heavier stuff (despised icon, chimaira, killswitch engage).

I second Killswitch Engage...

Hatebreed kicks ass! Its great for cardio. I feel like leaping off the treadmill and rocking people in the face when i listen to it

hatebreed, slipknot, korn, mudvayne, irate. a little mix of 2pac aint bad either

Belphegor, Gorgoroth, Immortal, Deicide, Brain Drill, Decapitated, Dark Funeral to name a few of my favs

If you havent heard of "all that remains", look them up. amazing band for lifting.

If you havent heard of "all that remains", look them up. amazing band for lifting.

Hell ya you said it. Also one of my favorites is Five Finger Death Punch. White Knuckles is a great lifting song by them.

silence....

i focus on the clanging of the iron....i'm not at the gym to dance

Deathcore from nearly any band gets me going.

older killswitch is good lifting music but im not really into anything past 'alive or just breathing' for the gym. I would recommend anything from the first two machine head albums and anything from The haunted's self titled album! BRUTAL! :D

Having said that...ive found myself listening more and more to rap at the gym nowadays. I barely hear it though when im really concentrating. I could NEVER do cardio without my ipos though.

Metallica, Killswitch engage, Godsmack, Five Finger Death Punch (must download), Slipknot, Slayer, Lamb of god, In This Moment, Avenge Sevenfold, Disturbed, Breaking Benjamin, Stone Sour, Hurt, Three Days Grace, Rage Against The Machine, Ozzy, Acdc, Guns and Roses (appitite for distruction, Sevendust(best of album), Adema, American Headcharge.....

my ipod holds a lot of great music to get me through workouts and cardio.

If anyone is metal, it's ozzy. Black sabbath invented the damn thing. Is he speed metal, thrash metal, black metal, doom metal, nu-metal, or hell, viking metal, no not really.

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner