over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lifting with a broken heart

There is some real philosophical stuff going on in here today. I almost forgot this was a body building site.

wow thanks a lot guys for this wisdom
Phidias thanks for the great philosophy

Been there brother. I know its hard but you'll get though this.

LOVE? A strange feeling. A kind word from her and u feel invicible, then the next thing u know your life is a misery. Actually there's nothing more powerful... either makes u or breaks u. When it's over, yeah... it's ur whole world that crashes... nothing else matters anymore.

I've been there, Noir, many have... each one among us broken hearts has felt exactly like you describe yourself these days... no taste for anything, dark thoughts all day long. You want to end it all. You don't understand... what happened? Not her, can't be. You start questionning yourself... i should have done this, said that... maybe... well, guess what? It's pointless.

The only one suffering here is you... we're NOT meant to live in emotional pain, never... this existence is too short. Chase your negative thoughts away RIGHT NOW. You'll heal anyway... so why wait anymore? It's now that you must recover... and that implies FORGETTING HER. She betrayed u... therefore she's not deserving all the credit u still give her... not worthy of ur love, make no mistake about it.

You may say, actually that might be what she told you, that it was an error on her part and she regrets it badly, wants to give ur couple another chance... well, I don't know... she may be sincere. BUT even if she is and you're willing to forgive and try again cos u've never ceased to love her, you have to RE-BUILD yourself first!!

In this moment, down and blue all the time with a lost appetite for life, you're not desirable anymore... neither for her or someone else.

Women like mentally strong men... they hate cry babies. Of course you're not one; you're just awfully sad. But the way a girl will perceive u is like a weak dude... and that's not appealing. At all.

Your only chance to conqueer her again if ever it's ur intention, is to get away from depression and start existing again... when she sees you're ALIVE and become distant, that's when she's gonna get attracted again... fearing you might not be belonging to her anymore will hurt her ego, and her innate possessivness will make her do efforts to seduce you again.

So first step first: stand up and fight. For her or someone else. For you first. No time to waste... no one should be able to break u to pieces like that... don't let ANYONE have that much power on you.

Be strong!! There's no other way around. :)

I opened this thread knowing your reply was somewhere here :)

that was beautiful bro... and sooooooooooooo true

You don't realize it yet but one day you will realize she did you a huge favor by revealing her true self now and not later. You were in love with a person you thought she was, not the real person she is. Now you are available for the right woman. Stand up, smile and get on with your life with lesson learned.

wise man right here... heed his advice

Look, everyone knows the only true way to get over a cheating ex is... POST HER NUDIES ON THE NET!!!! So lets see em damnit!!!!

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Hey noir you sound like me at age 24. Same thing happened. Met this great chick who for the first time ever I actually thought about marrying. She broke my heart and took a big dump on it. Fucked me up like nothing else in this world could. She did it a few weeks after I ended a cycle, and I dropped weight and muscle big time. That shit got me even more depressed.

Phidias and the brick of course gave valuable advice, but so did everyone else for the most part. Yea saying get over it doesnt mean much, until you realize that you reall do need to GET OVER IT...! Stop thinking about her. Chuck EVERYTHING that reminds you of her especially pics etc. She is history dude. She betrayed you. She didnt love you enough to stop cheating, despite whatever she has told you. Dont leave yourself hanging in a maybe. Its over. You deserve somebody better. There is always somebody better.

PM me if you want.

When my first real love and I broke up, it was also devastating. One of those things I didn't realize what I had till it was gone. It consumed me thinking about her so much. Also she was a group fitness instructor at my gym, so it was hard to go there with the possibility of running into her. So I think what you are going through is understandable. One thing that is true though, time does heal. Now we are actually great friends and are glad to see good things for each other. That took a long time and definitely had to get over the I hate you period. Of course if someone cheated I don't know that I'd want to be friends down the road with them. Only time will tell that.

After a period of time with that and ever since, whenever someone pisses me off I try to channel that into aggression and anger in the gym and to motivate me for a really good workout. A while back I took a trip with some friends and ended up having some words with my friend about how he talks and treats to his wife (a dear friend of mine who I was friends with her and her sister before him). The anger I channeled from that in the gym has made some of the best workouts of my life.

When I told him if ever around me I ever heard him threaten to "beat the shit out of her" again that he could rest assured I would beat the ever living F out of him- and that going back and forth a bit to where he said something about he's like to see me try it or something, now even a long time later all I have to do is think to myself, "you think you can kick my ass, you think YOU can kick MY ass!??" to myself a few times. (not a chance by the way) and suddenly I have a few extra reps in me.

Now I try to keep a mental record of people that have "pissed me off" In my own little world, my personally ass kicking workout is my bit of revenge. Seems to keep everything in my life going smooth. I look good, get a great workout, mentally handles my problems, and keeps me out of jail.

It hurts and it sucks. Almost everyone has been there. The only way IMO to get over a girl is to get another. It doesnt have to be serious, but it has to happen for you to get over it. It builds your confidence and zest for life when you get with and persue a new woman.

It hurts and it sucks. Almost everyone has been there. The only way IMO to get over a girl is to get another. It doesnt have to be serious, but it has to happen for you to get over it. It builds your confidence and zest for life when you get with and persue a new woman.

"The best way to get over a girl is to get under another one"

2 month ago I ended up my relationship with my gf, we have been together for over a year. It was great we have been so close, I thought I finally found a girl I can spend my whole life with. I am 24 right now and she was my first serious gf. .

No disrespect brother. But you're 24 years old. Get the f@ck over it and get your a$$ back in the gym. You didn't loose a wife and kids in a custody battle. You lost a f@ckin GF! There will be more f@ckin heartache and depressions coming your way if you cant pull it together now! F@ck this broad and scrape her off your back! Get your a$$ back in the gym and make yourself more hard core for the next GF that will appreciate you! Grab you ballz and move on man!

p.s. :D:D:D

i feel ya

Wise and true words. The Brick just gave you wise words to live by. Make the decision...Today is the day you start to live again!

wasnt long ago i went thru this. we were together 3 yrs. she didnt cheat, just was done with me. didnt appreciate i guess.

anyways u will be sitting somewhere and you'll realize its been an hr since u thought of her..then a day...a week, etc.

and they dont always realize anything. women do what they want.

u will survive because thats what we do. and when u least xpect it,,,BAMMMM new girl comes into ur life and chaces those ghosts away that haunt u .

peace and remember that door closed but a new woman will kick that door open.

ur ex may realize the grass isnt always greener. just remember. ITS U WHOS THE GREENEST GRASS IN THE WHOLE DAMN VALLEY!

:rolleyes:

peace

dda

how bout this. my chick told me when she was with him, she thought about me. when he fucked her, she imagined me. so. is that supposed to make me, or any guy, feel better?

Phidias and Brick gave some good info...

Use this as a learning experience and to strengthen yourself for future hard times, because although life is beautiful, sometimes it stomps you down and you have to simply get back up and keep going. I just had some serious ass kicking in the last year or so, and now that i've come out on the other side of it, i'm a hell of a lot stronger than i was. We learn from pain, and pain and love go hand in hand oftentimes.

how bout this. my chick told me when she was with him, she thought about me. when he fucked her, she imagined me. so. is that supposed to make me, or any guy, feel better?

If you're considering taking her back-don't. Take it on the chin and move on. If you take her back it'll end in tears I guarantee.

If she thought about you, and imagined you why did she have someone else's cock in her?

If you're considering taking her back-don't. Take it on the chin and move on. If you take her back it'll end in tears I guarantee.

If she thought about you, and imagined you why did she have someone else's cock in her?

i did take her back. a week later, she hooked up with him again, i caught them this morning. im out of her life now, finally. deal with the hurt, same as the rest of you. shit happens, life goes on.

Nap:

Can't really add much as Brick, Phidias, Ivan, and others have nailed it. You are "In the fishbowl" right know and from time to time it will be difficult to put the wisdom in those posts to action.

I Suggest this:

Cut and paste a couple of these sentences out and print them on a piece of paper, and cut it out and keep it with you to read from time to time. Re-inforcement. The simple act of printing and having an actual physical piece of paper helps map your recovery into "reality". Its like getting mad, writing a letter and then tearing it up and never sending it, yet it made you feel better. But in reverse.

Just show up. Take the first steps. Show up at the gym dooor, then the locker room, then the weight room. No big committments, and no everything isn't normal, but you will succeed eventually if you keep showing up. That means, gym, work, friends, etc. Keep showing up, keep making the first step and see where it goes from there. Hell, 80% of life is just showing up.

You are not alone. The wisdom you got from above posts of others was earned through tears and pain, not read in a book. Soon you will be a happy man and realize how lucky you are that you found out now. Value yourself highly.

Be at Peace.

i did take her back. a week later, she hooked up with him again, i caught them this morning. im out of her life now, finally. deal with the hurt, same as the rest of you. shit happens, life goes on.

Damn man, what was her excuse this time? Sorry to hear that. What about the guy she's banging-hope you gave him a bitch slap.

i did take her back. a week later, she hooked up with him again, i caught them this morning.

:eek: :eek: :(

It's one thing to get cheated on... but to catch her in action with another dude... :eek:

Man, more power to u for remaining peace-loving... sure wouldn't have been the right thing to do (and far from it), but I'm pretty sure I'd have lost it... :eek::cool:

Keep ur head up... and yes... never ever think about talking to her again...

:eek: :eek: :(

It's one thing to get cheated on... but to catch her in action with another dude... :eek:

Man, more power to u for remaining peace-loving... sure wouldn't have been the right thing to do (and far from it), but I'm pretty sure I'd have lost it... :eek::cool:

Keep ur head up... and yes... never ever think about talking to her again...

bros, im so fucked up right now. i wanna break down walls and sob like a fuckin baby all at the same time. and yeah, i figured acting out was just gonna get me arrested. so i wrote a message to her friend using her account,sayin shit about her. and she calls me VINDICTIVE. well, i fuckin wonder why!!! she doesnt think she did anything wrong!!
plus, im kinda a sensitive soul, so things get to me moreso than others. and its the first time i ever hadda deal with a situation like this. so natty, im emotionally completely outa control. try to sleep when u know he''s fuckin her at that very moment. plus! SHE LIVES RIGHT DOWN THE ROAD FROM ME!. I KNOW WHEN HE'S THERE!!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws