over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ligament & tendon problems

Capin

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Guys I seem to be having connective tissue problems?
Like brittle and painful, easily torn or pulled?
Currently on NPP 800mg per wk with 1200mg sustanon per wk. 20 mg per day Novaldex is my only oral currently
I take tons of supplements fish oil, vit C yada, yada, yada
Not sure wht to do, MSM maybe?

Hgh if u want to pay up. Deca and mk is an affordable very effective way to go, but itl bloat you up. Tb500 and bpc157 even. Lots of calcium, vitamin c. Joint supplements like chondroitin, msm, glucosamine, sissus help too.

Steroids in general will weaken connective tissue. Joint supplements will help but only to a certain degree. Hgh will not help prevent injuries, but will help heal soft tissue trauma at a faster rate.

Ya forgot to mention on MK & peptides currently BPC CJC-1295 GHRP 2 Hexarellin tkn a brk from GH which I have used for the past 5 years
I'm wondering if it's the NPP ?
Wife mentioned this morning since I switched from Deca to NPP been having problems?

Steroids in general will weaken connective tissue. Joint supplements will help but only to a certain degree. Hgh will not help prevent injuries, but will help heal soft tissue trauma at a faster rate.

It sucks getting old. When I ran 6-7ius serostim per day, all that stuff healed fast and I could train daily. Now, I'm on my last vial and am only doing 1.8ius a day.
My tendons on the back of my knees ache from doing an hour or more of cardio per day. Just walking on the treadmill has me wincing in pain.
Bpc157 helps a lot if you inject into the injury preworkout but I ran out a month ago and need more.
My HGH receptors are crap. It's riduculos that I need so much HGH and GH secretagogues to heal like I did when I was young.
I'm guessing it's insulin resistance as my problem from being on HGH and 24/7 GH secretagogue for 6 month(HGH), 1 1/2 years MK677.

I take glucosamine, chondriotin, msm, fish oil, flaxseed oil, coconut oil. They all help but the one thing that did the trick was serostim at 6-7ius. 4ius helped but not near as much. 2ius barely does anything.
I can't afford $900/month on HGH unfortunately.
I may look into some form of metformin to help with insulin resistance.

yep, getting old does suck, especially when you've had tendon issues for years.
in 09 i tore my supraspinitus and ripped my left bicep completely off my shoulder.
this year, i tore off my right side bicep. good news is, no more tendon pain and i still have 1 biceps on each side. bad news is, i only have one biceps left on both arms.
oh, and i was wearing old shoes for months and now i have bad achilles tendonitis on my right side.
i was wondering the same thing, are these from previous injuries or from aas use for 7 years.

Ya forgot to mention on MK & peptides currently BPC CJC-1295 GHRP 2 Hexarellin tkn a brk from GH which I have used for the past 5 years
I'm wondering if it's the NPP ?
Wife mentioned this morning since I switched from Deca to NPP been having problems?

It's possible since deca has anti-inflammatory properties and NPP does not.

Ya I like the way I feel on NPP but it doest do anything for joint pain. I think I'll try summ MSM I was just at the HF store getting ingredients for bullit proof coffee and forgot the MSM
I'm just gonna have to face the fact I'm getting old.
Dammit JJ

What about adding say 400mg Deca with the NPP would those two go together well?
I been using Deca for years but it's hell on my prostate now a days

drop down to TRT for a year and get healthy. Testosterone reduces collagen synthesis, which equals weaker connective tissue everyplace. No amount of fish oil if overcoming that with 1.2g of test/wk.

Hogan that's prolly the best advice been on for years once summer is over I plan on it gggrrrrrrrrr

Way too much test sir

drop down to TRT for a year and get healthy. Testosterone reduces collagen synthesis, which equals weaker connective tissue everyplace. No amount of fish oil if overcoming that with 1.2g of test/wk.

This above is a great piece of advice.. also try some inj hyaluronic acid as this is a true joint lubricant when it gets built up in ur system.. pro

Some studies show raloxifene helps with tendon elasticity. You could sub that for the nolva and drop your dosages on everything down

Cissus is great for tendons. I've never had anything so bad that 3-4 weeks on cissus couldn't fix.

I've been using type 1,2,and 3 collagen for about 6 months now and it's helped me a lot in general. Type 1 is primarily what tendons are composed of FYI. It just takes time with collagen.

High quality collagen powder, I swear by it...

+1...current research suggests Test will "increase" collagen synthesis upto TRT dosage. Ironically, the same compound will "inhibit" collagen synthesis when used over 200mg.

Nandrolone Decanoate (Deca) is also known to increase collagen synthesis, and has NSAID properties to keep inflammation down. Problem becomes when we use high AAS doses, where our LBM and strength increase at a rapid rate, but connective tissue (ligaments and tendons) cant keep up at the same rate. I'm not preaching, as I'm currently nursing my left shoulder/AC joint due to the same issue.

Last edited:
It's possible since deca has anti-inflammatory properties and NPP does not.

npp works within days for joint pain.

I have been working on several injuries recently and adding npp made an immediate and substantial difference.

even with all the curcumin n other stuff, npp made a big difference, as much as I didn't want to take it, really mad a BIG difference. using not more then 300mgs wk.

hya is weird and im not totally sold on it doing too much but continuing to experiment.

I do it im but with higher wt formula and ia admin it may give good results.

High quality collagen powder, I swear by it...

yes...

I have like 300lbs of Hydro Collagen type 2 i got from TN that im not going to be using anymore since LBAs will be produced elsewhere.... ill advertise and sell it CHEAP if the mods allow...

Last edited:
Reduce training volume and weight for a while, focus on super high reps.

My body has been a bit banged up and im only 30! Because of work I took 2 weeks off and now lifting not so heavy but still high intensity, minimum rest and high reps. Feels great and the pump is amazing and most importantly no nagging pains!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws