over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lightest Cycle You've Gotten Gains On

Oh I agree with you. I was just sharing my buddies experience. My first cycle was 500mg test E 12 weeks and 50mg dbol 1-4 and 8-12 and I gained 30lbs and kept nearly all of it after PCT.

Honestly, if I could redo my first cycle again then I would run NPP or Tren along with Test. I know some might not agree, but I would want to take full advantage of my first cycle and run a mild dose of androgens. I believe Mike Arnold has the same train of thought. I'm not saying to run 2 grams of stuff your first cycle, but I definitely think Test plus some Deca/Tren with an oral would be a lot more beneficial than just Test. But, that's really just common sense.

Even though I wish I would have added an additional compound, I still feel that your first cycle should be your lightest. After all, you can only go up after your gains cease. Again, common sense, but I'm just giving my opinion.
I read that article by Mike Arnold. He said a guy under his tutelage gained 56lbs in 16 weeks using Test, Deca, Dbol, Superdrol, Tren, Insulin, and GH on his First Cycle. God knows what kind of doses were used, but all the trump cards were played up front with great results.

20 mg prop and 30npp daily with slin pin.Great gains every time,with little sides

I'm on 600mg test only right now and have eaten my way back to just a few pounds from my heaviest weight but with bigger measurements. Worth noting that I'm using Watson HG test cup that I've been saving from my HRT script.

Coming off a cut I can make progress on HRT doses specially if its 100/100 test n tren.

Highest iv gone is 400-500 tren and 150 test and still can make gains specially with an oral and some HGH thrown in.

Slowly progressing. Always been a puss with pinning so ended up being max dose I can get in jabbing once a week.

200 mg ew. Im on TRT and look and feel the best in my life.

I'm cruising at 300mg of test cyp a week and still gaining. Only 5'8" tall and a pretty lean 220lbs.

Tbh with baby doses you can make baby progression as long as nutrition n training is spot on. To Make big jumps tho you need to push the dose

Coming off a cut I can make progress on HRT doses specially if its 100/100 test n tren.

Highest iv gone is 400-500 tren and 150 test and still can make gains specially with an oral and some HGH thrown in.

Slowly progressing. Always been a puss with pinning so ended up being max dose I can get in jabbing once a week.
What type of Test and Tren were you using?

Both enanthate just one shot a week. Libido awesome at that dose, min sides if any. Lipids not terrible but HDL always takes a hit with tren in the mix. I like that cruise for a cut hold size very well on it a little tren goes a LONG way.

I read that article by Mike Arnold. He said a guy under his tutelage gained 56lbs in 16 weeks using Test, Deca, Dbol, Superdrol, Tren, Insulin, and GH on his First Cycle. God knows what kind of doses were used, but all the trump cards were played up front with great results.

In bold...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. I can only jab twice weekly. I seem to have more of a reaction to BA (I think that's causing the issue) than others, though baking has remedied this tangibly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol tell me about it I'm walking around like a cripple most the week. How do you bake it just throw in oven?

First cycle was 300mg of test e and 2ml a day of trenazone/dienazone. I dont remember how much I gained but I totally transformed how my body looked.

Now the lightest I have gained on is 250mg test and 200mg npp a week, made some slow and steady but obvious progress.

First cycle at 250mg/wk test cyp

Now I do around 600mg/wk. Been as high as 1g/wk.

500/600 mg/wk test e is the sweet spot with 500mg/wk DECA

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - www.synthetek.com

good thread. first ever cycle in the aas/ph world was 50-75mg hdrol for 6 wks. ate like a pig and gained a sloppy 15+lbs and got pretty damn strong. iirc, i was repping i think 245 on incline, which is good for me.

Test E 250-300mgs e/w was pretty good for me back in the day. 15lbs gained and gym endurance was great. I didn't add compounds until a couple years into usage. I also went against most advice and ran a Tbol only cycle. I new test well so I wanted to see this all on its own. I gained a lot of strength and aggression was crazy! Granted I was taking 80mg e/d. workout days 100-110mgs.. Some liver pain for sure haha. I was very hard and vascularity was amazing.

I agree that the first cycles give u the best results, but I also think, due to recent experience, that test 10 years ago was dosed accurately. so 350/wk got me up 20 pounds in 8 weeks and strong! with lab numbers over 3300.
nowadays, if you get labs that high on 350/wk, on ugl gear, you're lucky.

When I cycle I do small amounts anymore because Of health reasons. I had great gains on 250mg test and low dose of masteron and growth but my diet was tight. It's all about the diet and cardio, the compounds can only do so much unless you have sick ginetics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Like others have said, this isn't really a good question because normally, you use slightly more after you make more and more gains.

I guess I'd say 350mg tren ace and 700mg test prop was a great one for me if you dont count my first 500mg test cycle.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws