over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lightest Cycle You've Gotten Gains On

The more GH I take, the less AAS I need. last offseason made tremendous gains using 10-15iu GH, 20-40iu slin, 500mg test E, 250mg tren E. When I started prep, dropped GH to 5iu, slin to 10iu, but tripled dose of test/tren and added plenty of orals... results were much less impressive. Went from 232 at ~15% to 192 on stage... still should have been 5-10lbs lighter. Lost a ton of mass. Legs went from 29+ to only 25, which was the saddest part! If I could afford it, I would run 10iu of GH year round!

Last edited:
when i was younger (and much much dumber) my training partner and i would routinely use excessive amounts. a typical cycle back then would be

1000mgs/wk test (unless we got lucky and found the good ole Tornel T200 in which case we would do a bottle a week, 2000mg)
800mgs EQ weekly
50mg anadrol EOD
25mgs dbol daily

with all that we would get strong strong strong. scary strong. size gains were...so so. we were big. but looking back it wasnt super quality.

NOW, im older. wiser. Poorer. lol. I have made superior (for what my ideal look is) gains with 200-300mgs test. I have gotten still quite good responses from as low as 150mgs per week at some points.
Dropped as much as 7%BF over 6 weeks while getting stronger.

But again, my goals are different. I need to stay right around 225lbs so I can cut down to 210 to compete in grappling tourneys.

I dont have anything coming up for a while so I am thinking of adding in some dbol to help get my body feeling young again. getting old sucks.

Has anyone started out with a low dose Test at 250mgs/wk, Deca at 200mgs/wk and Dbol@25-30mgs/ed cycle? How did it go?

I noticed ALOT of guys that started high(1+g) wished they would have started low(300+mgs) and worked their way up from there.

I had surprising gains cruising on 100 test e and 100 tren e with a few shots of ghrp2 modgrf daily. Was dabbling with dats carbles post work out protocol, felt good and was just in my zone. Got real strong and recomped coming from bulk. Feel like shit with that diet now for some reason though and prefer to just easy carbs every meal.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

I had surprising gains cruising on 100 test e and 100 tren e with a few shots of ghrp2 modgrf daily. Was dabbling with dats carbles post work out protocol, felt good and was just in my zone. Got real strong and recomped coming from bulk. Feel like shit with that diet now for some reason though and prefer to just easy carbs every meal.

Iv just dropped from bout 500 tren ace 100 test and 30mg SuperDrol to just test n tren at 100 and growing even better. Defo feel the body reaches a saturation point with any dose where you either need to up the dose or drop down get healthy and then back up.

Iv just dropped from bout 500 tren ace 100 test and 30mg SuperDrol to just test n tren at 100 and growing even better. Defo feel the body reaches a saturation point with any dose where you either need to up the dose or drop down get healthy and then back up.

Tren was weird life that for me. Always seemed to get stronger and grow when I dropped it. I think it was feeling human again and banging on real good workouts

The body def works a lot better when healthy. All the extra rest from no insomnia and also think tren effects thyroid so get nice rebound too

I've gotten nice gains from 300 test prop and 300 npp. Great summer cutter.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

I've gotten nice gains from 300 test prop and 300 npp. Great summer cutter.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Did npp suppress your appitite cutting. Last time I bulked with it I just could not get my food in which is very unusual for me. Been teemed to use it cutting for this reason.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner