over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LIMEWIRE GETS SHUT DOWN

BOOMSHAKER

Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just wondering where you folks who used it have now migrated to? I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. Crap! Any good music download sites you want to share?

Shiza! Try demonoid.com

will give it a shot! thanks

Torrent Sites

Just wondering where you folks who used it have now migrated to? I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. Crap! Any good music download sites you want to share?

btjunkie.com is the best to get free music , movies from . You can also use frostwire .

google (name of music) +mediafire or megaupload or any of those file upload sites

even the hardest stuff will be found ;)

Just go with a normal torrent, then use sites like piratebay. uTorrent seems to be the best.

Just go with a normal torrent, then use sites like piratebay. uTorrent seems to be the best.

I swear i must be the only idiot who doesn't get how to do this????? Kaiser, (or anyone)two things.

1. Can you give me a step by step on how to go about this brother?
(if it's too long no worries)

2. What do you think if I down load stuff to an external hard drive and then use something like Malwarebytes to scan that HD for any viruses? Good idea? If a song does have a virus downloading it to an external would be much better for saving my main PC correct?

Thanks for everyones help. I only download for my weekend gigs. So it is a big cash saver for me. I mainly just DL songs. no movies.

Last edited:
I use frost wire and torrent mainly; however I sumbled across a website Monday that allows me to put youtube video url in a field and it converts it to mp3 for download. The process takes an extra step and queuing multiple items is not as easy but you know exactly what your downloading and the quality.

I use frost wire and torrent mainly; however I sumbled across a website Monday that allows me to put youtube video url in a field and it converts it to mp3 for download. The process takes an extra step and queuing multiple items is not as easy but you know exactly what your downloading and the quality.

I know the software you're talking about. The only problem is sometimes those videos are uploaded with poor audio sound. And I dont want to take time to clean up the audio portion. But you're right, it's a good piece of software for some good songs.

MP3ROCKET and Bearshare are the exact same thing as limewire. You might find them easier to use since you are used to limewires format.

for music, just use vidtomp3.com

it converts youtube vids to mp3's / i tunes files

free, no spam, no problems.. been using it a while.. its cool cause i have all the zhasni videos' audio on my ipod! haha

I swear i must be the only idiot who doesn't get how to do this????? Kaiser, (or anyone)two things.

1. Can you give me a step by step on how to go about this brother?
(if it's too long no worries)

2. What do you think if I down load stuff to an external hard drive and then use something like Malwarebytes to scan that HD for any viruses? Good idea? If a song does have a virus downloading it to an external would be much better for saving my main PC correct?

Download here:
http://www.utorrent.com/

Install, then run and go to Options/Preferences. Look at the port number. Set your IP on the computer you use for this application to a static IP address. Then log into your router and forward that port to the IP address of the computer you just set. There is also a way to do this with UPnP but I dont use that because of exploits and because I know what I'm doing with networking and routing, anyway.
Next go to Directories and set the directories and drives you want to use for the pull. Then go to thepiratebay.org and have fun. Files are added about every few seconds on a busy day and every couple minutes on non busy times.

Once you get the hang of it, you can modify the setting under "Bandwidth" section, but get it working first.

My numbers are as follows for the Bandwidth page, but I am using a Quad 3.2 processor, and 8GB of RAM running on Server 2008 X64 as a dedicated leach.

This seems to be very reliable and never causes and hang ups.

emule

I know the software you're talking about. The only problem is sometimes those videos are uploaded with poor audio sound. And I dont want to take time to clean up the audio portion. But you're right, it's a good piece of software for some good songs.

no software needed, it's all web based and typically I listen to all videos I convert to make sure of quality and version.

for music, just use vidtomp3.com

it converts youtube vids to mp3's / i tunes files

free, no spam, no problems.. been using it a while.. its cool cause i have all the zhasni videos' audio on my ipod! haha

yup that's the one I use.

Heads up Frost Wire is getting shut down also. I received an email notification from them.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws