over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Link to My 2010 Junior National Pics...

myosin

Kilo Klub Member
I have about 80 pics there to peruse through if you wish.

OK, so I have to "pre-excuse" myself... I made a MAJOR simple mistake with my pics... I forgot my tripod in the car! Curses! The thing is, my seat was near the end of the theater and so I "snaked" my way up ever so slowly trying to get a closer and better seat (and kept getting in trouble from people "Hey! That's my seat!" "hehe, oops, sorry!"). Once I was finally settled, I had snaked my way up so well I was afraid of losing my seat, so I settled without the tripod.

Once I finally got a great seat, all the Professional Photog's were too high in front of me..., so without my tripod, I end up lifting my camera over my head using my other arm as a brace while it rest's on the chair in front of me (several times I had to ask people to please excuse me while I used their chair for support... which they were always quite kind to do so). Otherwise, I would have had an even greater slew of pics.

All in all, I am somewhat pleased with the pics... taking pics indoors without a flash can be a bit tricky so I'm happy (besides not having my tripod with me). My action photo's need some work. Alfresco (or others, please feel free to send me comments/criticisms).

On a related note- for those in the Chicago area looking to add pics to their portfolio consider contacting me. I have a pretty decent set-up. Since I am just starting I would offer you a very good price. It would be beneficial for both of us... you get a good deal and I get my name out there for those who want bodybuilding pictures of themselves.

JuniorNationals pictures by myosin72 - Photobucket

Oh and Phidias, I made sure to get quite a few T&A pics for you :D

Oh- Shelby, JBlack, Dusty, Lynx, B-Boy, don't forget... send me your email if you would like a larger file version for your portfolio if you'd like.

Last edited:
The quality of your photos are EXCELLENT!!!

Thank you for sharing!

great pics man

thanks

:)

Matt Louden looks incredible..............like a huge Zane

Lowden does have those classic lines that you dont see much anymore. His conditioning aint bad either, HEHE!

I tell you what

absolutely blows my mind. Lowden, in his interview, said he weighed in at 206lbs :eek:

Standing next to Dusty, who has 50+lbs more muscle, wasnt blown away. That to me is insane. Dusty's arms and back were substantially thicker and had much more density, but Matt's shape was so classic and flawless that he still got the win.

Matts one of the only guys ive seen that actually DOES look relaxed in his relaxed poses :p

I was switching between him and shelby. Its a tough call as too who was in better condition.

Agree

absolutely blows my mind. Lowden, in his interview, said he weighed in at 206lbs :eek:

Standing next to Dusty, who has 50+lbs more muscle, wasnt blown away. That to me is insane. Dusty's arms and back were substantially thicker and had much more density, but Matt's shape was so classic and flawless that he still got the win.

At first glance its not astounding.......but look CLOSELY.........very few flaws......classic lines....small waist, not too long, wide shoulders.....big enough arms......leg thickness all the way up to trunks, .shredded.........hard........looks big on stage with small joints

Wow couple pro-tan disasters lol..dusty looked awesome u got that look man, good magazine smile (no homo) lol u beat him on back thickness big time imho

Awesome pics!

Great pics! PM was represented well...Everyone looked great! :)

At first glance its not astounding.......but look CLOSELY.........very few flaws......classic lines....small waist, not too long, wide shoulders.....big enough arms......leg thickness all the way up to trunks, .shredded.........hard........looks big on stage with small joints

The ideal physique imo.

Thanks!

Thanks for the encouragement everyone, glad you like them. It does get me thinking about having some kind of physique photography business on the side... pics of the person working out, etc.

The 5th girl- Pamela Anderson leaned out haha

Mo- that's great! She had a nice presence!

Thanks again...

Oh and Phidias, I made sure to get quite a few T&A pics for you :D

VERY tasty indeed! :D Thanks for thinking about me, my friend!! :p;)

All joking aside, these are some awesome shots of the show... hell of a great work you did there!!!

Thanks!

VERY tasty indeed! :D Thanks for thinking about me, my friend!! :p;)

All joking aside, these are some awesome shots of the show... hell of a great work you did there!!!

Glad you like them, it was my pleasure to "serve" the board in this way after all it's given to me... good to see you post also, I was about to PM you to see if you were OK.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member