over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Link to the Longevity DVD - We are LIVE

Skip

Registered
Click on the link below to view the Longevity DVD.

If using google chrome as your browser, you may have to load the menu a 2nd time. This is a google chrome issue called "black death" and we cannot do anything about it. After loading it the 2nd time it will run without an issue. All other browsers you won't have to load twice.

LONGEVITY: The long awaited DVD from bodybuilding and contest prep guru, Ken 'SKIP' Hill

This is NOT a prep DVD. It is about my training and my nutrition and how I have trained for 27 years continuing to progress with mediocre genetics and what I have learned along the way. It is almost 11 hours of footage over 26 chapters.

Skip

Last edited:
i have watched the first couple of chapters,good job,good info

watched already two hours.
informative and entertaining . usually , after work and training I find it hard to watch anything without nodding off.good way of presenting the material.
great job Skip.

Thank you very much.
You're very well spoken, i am enjoying it a lot.
Hopefully it will help promote your own business, giving back to the community free of charge is always a great way to promote your self.
(Not that i am saying this is why you are doing it, obviously)

Really like the conservative approach he has on lifting. At 35yrs old it's nice to get a realistic perspective on things. Nice work.

nevermind

Last edited:
Thank you very much.
You're very well spoken, i am enjoying it a lot.
Hopefully it will help promote your own business, giving back to the community free of charge is always a great way to promote your self.
(Not that i am saying this is why you are doing it, obviously)

Thank you. I appreciate the recognition for giving back and doing this for free. It might help with business and if it does, that is very cool. I think you get what you give so if it works out that way, great. If not, I hope viewers are still able to take away something that they can use in their training or nutrition and can gain from the information I have provided.

The initial feedback that is coming in is very positive and that is very gratifying considering the scope of this project. It was a lot of work and a lot of money so to see it so well received is a big relief. :)

Skip

I have been watching this off and on at work all day. I have to admit there is a ton of knowledge in the seminar sections.

I went on a crazy lifestyle change last year because I was a fat bastard. I went from 292 (fat as fuck) to 225 and have been holding it easily. Also not eating well anymore. Fast food has become a daily thing. That changes tonight. The information given and what not has me motivated to keep going. This alone made all this worth it for me.

Is there anyway you can give a run down of True Protein supps that you recommend people take and why? Not sure if the dvd covers it because I am still in the middle of the second seminar.

Thanks.

I have been watching this off and on at work all day. I have to admit there is a ton of knowledge in the seminar sections.

I went on a crazy lifestyle change last year because I was a fat bastard. I went from 292 (fat as fuck) to 225 and have been holding it easily. Also not eating well anymore. Fast food has become a daily thing. That changes tonight. The information given and what not has me motivated to keep going. This alone made all this worth it for me.

Is there anyway you can give a run down of True Protein supps that you recommend people take and why? Not sure if the dvd covers it because I am still in the middle of the second seminar.

Thanks.

If you don't feel that this question is covered by the time you finish the DVD, PM or email me.

Skip

If you don't feel that this question is covered by the time you finish the DVD, PM or email me.

Skip

Came home last night after work and continued watching. I checked out the supplements section. I am good. thanks.

I'm still figuring out who's who on this board so I'm not as familiar with you, your training philosophy, history, etc. as other members may be.
With that being said...thank you for taking the time to put together such an informative and personal video. Great job...keep it up.

Came home last night after work and continued watching. I checked out the supplements section. I am good. thanks.

I didn't mean to sound lazy about not answering you. I just was making the point that there is a lot of information that you hadn't seen or heard, yet.

Skip

Thanks!!! Skip for putting these vids together and offering them to the public. I am the same age as you and find your advice extremely insightful and helpful. Keep up the great work!!

great DVD bro, been watching it for the last couple of days. the seminar was really great, glad you taped that part.

b-boy gives it 2 thumbs up bro! :D

I didn't mean to sound lazy about not answering you. I just was making the point that there is a lot of information that you hadn't seen or heard, yet.

Skip

I didnt take it that way its cool.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear