How bad are these results?

Total cholesterol 201. Ref range <200
Triglyceride 65. <150
HDL 22. >39
LDL 166. <100

BP was 117/74 pulse 80
Just came off of tren e and Primo
Still on test e Mast e pheraplex and epi

I guess I should cut the bacon and jump on the bike more. I was going to run a few weeks of cardarine 20mg and retest lipids

Cardarine will help
what's your current body fat , that can have an effect on lipids as well.
Do you take any fish oil or other Omega-3?

I don't supplement fish oil just have salmon eod.

Body fat is 11%

Triglycerides and BP are great. Low HDL to be expected after primo & tren. 22 is actually not horrible after that cycle.
LDL is concerning, considering it (via apoB) is the #1 determining factor in the development of atherosclerosis. May or may not be caused by the gear. Only way to know is to get clean and re-test.

I was expecting hdl to be in the teens.

This was through my insurance so the Dr only tests things that are concern. If I don't say I have symptoms then they won't consider testing, I guess. I was hoping to get liver and hepatic numbers. ApoB I guess I would need to test through a online clinic

Is k2 essential to take with d3? I take d3 but haven't got more mk7. For calcium deposits?

How bad??? Seriously?.. and still on too?? Not too shabby

Triglyceride 65. <150
HDL 22. >39
LDL 166. <100

BP was 117/74 pulse 80

I guess I should cut the bacon and jump on the bike more. I was going to run a few weeks of cardarine 20mg and retest lipids
RELAX dude, believe whatever the fuck you want but if my remnant cholesterol was only 13 (yours) ... I wouldn't worry at all.

Is k2 essential to take with d3? I take d3 but haven't got more mk7. For calcium deposits?

Yes. D3 makes calcium absorbable and “ready for transport” and the K2 (MK7) puts in the right places (bones, teeth, etc) problem areas (arteries).

See memo above on MK7 form. K2 is inferior.

Triglyceride 65. <150
HDL 22. >39
LDL 166. <100

BP was 117/74 pulse 80

Is this question based on relevance to recent cycle or generally-speaking! If the latter, the Trigs/HDL ratio is not great at ~3 (2.95).

Your Trigs are not too bad at all but the ratio is mehhh.

Elevated LDL is not a big deal but could use some other relevant labs to contextualize this a bit more.

It’s an elevated “oxidized” LDL that’s the problem child, coupled with higher fasted insulin or HOMA-IR values.

No need to put down the bacon. Actually, keep it in your diet. SFA’s increase HDL and the observational epidemiological studies that claim SFA’s increase LDL are suspect at best.

Besides, elevated LDL’s are not a problem. AT ALL. Lots of studies proving these are immune enhancers—anti-cancer and anti-pathogenic!

It’s when they get oxidized and damaged thus triggering a sequela of atherogenic events to take place (macrophages, foam cells, etc) that is THE problem.

Keep insulin sensitivity levels high / insulin resistance low and none of these issues are concerns (barring any genetic SNIPs or other co-morbidities that may influence your CVD risk).

This don’t look that bad and I’m going to venture to say you been using some estrogen crushing hormones

This don’t look that bad and I’m going to venture to say you been using some estrogen crushing hormones
My e2 was 56.
Is this question based on relevance to recent cycle or generally-speaking! If the latter, the Trigs/HDL ratio is not great at ~3 (2.95).

Your Trigs are not too bad at all but the ratio is mehhh.

Elevated LDL is not a big deal but could use some other relevant labs to contextualize this a bit more.

It’s an elevated “oxidized” LDL that’s the problem child, coupled with higher fasted insulin or HOMA-IR values.

No need to put down the bacon. Actually, keep it in your diet. SFA’s increase HDL and the observational epidemiological studies that claim SFA’s increase LDL are suspect at best.

Besides, elevated LDL’s are not a problem. AT ALL. Lots of studies proving these are immune enhancers—anti-cancer and anti-pathogenic!

It’s when they get oxidized and damaged thus triggering a sequela of atherogenic events to take place (macrophages, foam cells, etc) that is THE problem.

Keep insulin sensitivity levels high / insulin resistance low and none of these issues are concerns (barring any genetic SNIPs or other co-morbidities that may influence your CVD risk).
Thanks for the info. I thought I saw info on the bacon being good for your lipids which is why I didn't have a problem leaving it in my diet.

How do we keep the cholesterol from being ozidized

Short answer …

-Keep systemic inflammation down
-Keep processed garbage out of your life.
-Seed oils are the worst for harmful and inflammatory insult
(Stuck w EVOO, Avocado Oil, Mac Nut Oil, grass fed and finished sources of SFA’s)
-Stick w whole foods the best you are able (avoid crap carbs and fake foods and artificial crap)
-Keep insulin sensitivity levels healthy
-Mitigate stress in your life (pray, meditate, find ways to relax and deeply)
-Fruits are generally healthy (especially berries) but in excess or when used as fruit juices, too much stress on the liver (NAFLD) and increased levels of uric acid.
-Cardio is your friend as is fasting from time to time. Sauna is great too. These interventions are never sexy and it’s hard to find the time to implement, but should be staples in one’s quest for optimal health.

I see nothing to worry about too much here. The medical establishment wants LDL artificially low anyway.

My e2 was 56.

Thanks for the info. I thought I saw info on the bacon being good for your lipids which is why I didn't have a problem leaving it in my diet.

Man that’s definitely interesting because your overall cholesterol is fine. I usually have the same issue when running Var and Primo and my E2 gets next to nothing. 56 is a very solid number - would have expected much lower. How often you do cardio?

As for the numbers having low HDL is the only issue. The rest look fine to me.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws